Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brother's help from Other Side (Read 835 times)
linn
Ex Member

Brother's help from Other Side
Apr 1st, 2004 at 11:39am

Hello all,
                Some of  you may remember that my brother passed over last October. Since then my mother has been having a difficult time , he lived practically next door to her and was her rock in a sense. My mother and I do not live in the same city so our visits are by phone. After my brother's death my mother's health has taken a dive, she has diabetes and at Christmas she broke her toe which turned into a nasty case of celluitis affecting her left leg. Last night she called me up informing me her leg was worse with swelling and pain. Have you tuned into Kirk lately( my brother) she asked. I tuned in right then and there hoping he would give her and I a nod or smile, but he showed me my mother laying on the couch with both of her legs straight up in the air. Ok, where are you going with this picture I asked him, he showed me a closer picture of her lower legs, ankles again, it looked like she had on sheer stockings or something.They were black see through hosiery. I asked her why would I be shown this? Oh that is what I wear to keep my feet warm she replied. I asked her to describe them to me. Well they are those pull on things that go up to the knee and yes they are black and sheer she said. You mean the elastic topped stockings I asked. Yes, I sleep in them they are comfortable too. I mentioned to her that she is cutting off her circulation big time, even though they feel comfortable. Today I spoke to her and her swelling has gone down considerbly, thanks to my brother pointing out what my mother is doing these days. He also ratted on her  about eating sugary desserts . She says when she senses him in the room her little dog will whine . We all stay connected with each other through the heart chakra it seems, and death does not separate us , just changes form. I wish you all well, love linn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.