Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stroke Recovery: To JimB (Read 1417 times)
Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Stroke Recovery: To JimB
Mar 7th, 2004 at 8:48am

Jim,

I started using the Hemi-Sync stroke recovery tapes while still in the hospital.  My very first experience with the tape called Support for Motor Skills Recovery was very impressive.  My right arm have been totally immobile for close to a week.  Immediately after listening to that tape for the first time, as I started to yawn, my forearm race up off the bed.

While I have only listened to this tape a few times, I use its affirmation often.  I credit using this tape for the faster than expected recovery of function of my right arm, hand and fingers.  This recovery still has a long way to go, but at least it continues.

I would recommend this tape series to anyone in the process of recovery from a stroke.

Bruce

IP Logged

Jim B
Ex Member

Re: Stroke Recovery: To JimB
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2004 at 9:32pm

thank you, Bruce, for your quick response and the information from your personal experience.  I will pass this on.

Jim B

: Jim,

: I started using the Hemi-Sync stroke recovery tapes while still in the hospital.  My very first experience with the tape called Support for Motor Skills Recovery was very impressive.  My right arm have been totally immobile for close to a week.  Immediately after listening to that tape for the first time, as I started to yawn, my forearm race up off the bed.

: While I have only listened to this tape a few times, I use its affirmation often.  I credit using this tape for the faster than expected recovery of function of my right arm, hand and fingers.  This recovery still has a long way to go, but at least it continues.

: I would recommend this tape series to anyone in the process of recovery from a stroke.

: Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.