Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Imagination Method Works! (Read 1594 times)
sydnei
Ex Member

The Imagination Method Works!
Mar 6th, 2004 at 10:12pm

Hi, Everyone~

Thought I'd share a brief experience with the imagination method.  This time I didn't use it to make afterlife contact, persay, I used it to meet astrally with some new friends.  We all agreed on the time frame and location in advance, and left it open from there.  Some used OBE to get there, some used dreams.  I used Bruce's imagination method.  At the time of all my experiences, I felt like I was just making up a nice little story.  I found out after I shared what and who I saw that several others experienced the same things.  We saw several of the same people and details, like toasting marshmallows over a campfire!  I had even imagined bringing my mom (who is in the afterlife) to this gathering.  One person there sensed an older female presence connected with me!  This was pretty amazing to me.  There are more details, but this is the most important part.  Oh, I suppose I should mention that, just following this "gathering", I had a dream contact with my aunt who passed away about 12 years ago.  I had not had this type of contact with her in many years!  I feel that the heightened awareness brought on by the astral group meeting helped to trigger this special dream. 

Finally, I especially want to thank Bruce for opening this very special door for me.  I hope to gain much more success with the imagination method as I continue to practice...hopefully one day I will verifiably explore the afterlife, too!

Love, Sydnei

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: The Imagination Method Works!
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2004 at 7:47pm

: Hi, Everyone~

: Thought I'd share a brief experience with the imagination method.  This time I didn't use it to make afterlife contact, persay, I used it to meet astrally with some new friends.  We all agreed on the time frame and location in advance, and left it open from there.  Some used OBE to get there, some used dreams.  I used Bruce's imagination method.  At the time of all my experiences, I felt like I was just making up a nice little story.  I found out after I shared what and who I saw that several others experienced the same things.  We saw several of the same people and details, like toasting marshmallows over a campfire!  I had even imagined bringing my mom (who is in the afterlife) to this gathering.  One person there sensed an older female presence connected with me!  This was pretty amazing to me.  There are more details, but this is the most important part.  Oh, I suppose I should mention that, just following this "gathering", I had a dream contact with my aunt who passed away about 12 years ago.  I had not had this type of contact with her in many years!  I feel that the heightened awareness brought on by the astral group meeting helped to trigger this special dream. 

: Finally, I especially want to thank Bruce for opening this very special door for me.  I hope to gain much more success with the imagination method as I continue to practice...hopefully one day I will verifiably explore the afterlife, too!

: Love, Sydnei

hi there friend!  I am sending you email but don't think you're getting it so just wanted you to know I have not forgotten you. alysia

IP Logged

sydnei
Ex Member

Re: Hi, back to you!
Reply #2 - Mar 8th, 2004 at 9:49pm

Dear Alysia~

Right you are!  I am STILL locked out of my email!  Sooo...I sent you an email earlier from David's email with a link of his email address.  You can either click reply to the email I sent, or use the link I included. Sorry this is such a pain!  I am getting nowhere with any of the calls I'm making to repair the problem.  This should be my worst trouble, right?! Smiley))  Talk soon...

Love, Sydnei

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.