Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dream message? (Read 1867 times)
BabyRuth
Ex Member

Dream message?
Jan 8th, 2004 at 12:22pm

I am so glad I "stumbled onto" this discussion, as I have recently experienced what I now believe (after reading some of these articles) is an attempt at my being contacted during my dreamtime.

The person's name is "David" and during my dreams I am with him and it is a very comfortable familiar working relationship, as if we have known each other and been together for a long time, although I do not know anyone by that name in my present reality.

The first dream I could see him clearly (not anyone I recognize in real life), the second dream I was calling  his name trying to get his help in a crisis, and the third time just before awakening I recieved a graphic image of the name David written in the most beautiful cursive script, all in brilliant blues and purples and some magentas.

I was so puzzled by this experience, I even looked up the meaning of the name, hoping to pick up a hint of who or what was happening...it means "beloved of God."

Does anyone have any idea of what this might be? If it is someone trying to contact me, should I try to respond? and how? Any help or even your impression would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance--BR

IP Logged

Linh
Ex Member

the graphic writing you'd saw
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2004 at 1:29pm

Hi Baby Ruth,

You said, "...third time just before awakening I recieved a graphic image of the name David written in the most beautiful cursive script, all in brilliant blues and purples and some magentas."

Last year, I experienced a similar phenonmenon as you described. In the middle of the night, I suddenly woke up. I glanced around the room, then pulled the covers over my head. As I closed my eyes, I saw in the darkness, "The Villages" in gold letters suspended in the blackness. I was terrified because the words would not disappear. As my fears intensified, it changed to "The Villains". I finally decided to place the intent to have the words disappear...which was granted immediately.

I am happy that I am not the only person who had a message from the other realm. Unfortunately, I do not have any advice for you because I have not done afterlife exploration for 8 months. When I can find the time, I will definitely start, again. 

Anyways, keep us posted about "David". Thanks.
Linh

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: Dream message?
Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2004 at 12:38pm

: I am so glad I "stumbled onto" this discussion, as I have recently experienced what I now believe (after reading some of these articles) is an attempt at my being contacted during my dreamtime.

: The person's name is "David" and during my dreams I am with him and it is a very comfortable familiar working relationship, as if we have known each other and been together for a long time, although I do not know anyone by that name in my present reality.

: The first dream I could see him clearly (not anyone I recognize in real life), the second dream I was calling  his name trying to get his help in a crisis, and the third time just before awakening I recieved a graphic image of the name David written in the most beautiful cursive script, all in brilliant blues and purples and some magentas.

: I was so puzzled by this experience, I even looked up the meaning of the name, hoping to pick up a hint of who or what was happening...it means "beloved of God."

: Does anyone have any idea of what this might be? If it is someone trying to contact me, should I try to respond? and how? Any help or even your impression would be most appreciated.

: Thanks in advance--BR 

it may be a friend, a guide, or both, you may be of the same disc, there's a lot of options for your own self to explore, you could even be living with this person in another alternate reality, who knows? its wonderful you have a name though. please let us know if you discover something else about this. concentrate on what that feeling is, where you say he feels "familiar". that word implies a root source to the word family.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.