Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Snail-Mail Address for Bruce (Read 3579 times)
Rosalie
Ex Member

A Snail-Mail Address for Bruce
Jan 7th, 2004 at 8:51am

It's Bruce Moen, P.O. Box 5242, Englewood, CO 80155-5242.  I know a card or some words of encouragement he can actually hold in his hands would mean a lot to him. 

Now, I don't have authorization from Bruce or his wife, Pharon, to say the following, but I'm going to say it and duck.

Some of you know that Bruce gave up a lucrative engineering profession in order to devote the time necessary to learn and teach Afterlife exploration and retrieval. Sometimes we think that when someone publishes a book or two they become automatic millionaires.  This is NOT the case.  In order to support himself and his family, Bruce has had to do construction and handyman work.  This is something he can do and put aside when he's called to do a workshop, work on the afterlife communication device, and all the other things he does to keep the Afterlife work going on. While he's recovering, he won't be able to do the handyman work, and I'm concerned about the financial health of his family during this time. If you feel any motivation to help in this regard, you can use the P.O. address above for this too.

I know that Bruce will thank you personally when he's able for all of your prayers and positive thoughts and the healing work you've been doing.  Until that time, I'd like to say thank you for him.

Rosalie

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: A Snail-Mail Address for Bruce
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2004 at 7:44am

Thank you Rosalie;
Help Card is on the way..Smiley

PUL to you,Bruce and Pharon.

With much love
Romain

IP Logged

Richard Fink
Ex Member

US$ 500 in the mail
Reply #2 - Jan 7th, 2004 at 4:55pm

This appears to be what "they" suggested.

What we obviously would like to know is whether he was warned and ignored them or whether they didn't warn him because this is just one of those things he had to experience.

When I get warnings, they are generally so obscure and symbolic that the event may be long over before I "get" it.

IP Logged

Richard
Ex Member

Warning
Reply #3 - Jan 7th, 2004 at 7:38pm

: What we obviously would like to know is whether he was warned and ignored them or whether they didn't warn him because this is just one of those things he had to experience.

I got to talk to Bruce on the phone for the first time tonight, and I asked him this question.  He said that he didn't think he had a "warning" as such, but that he may have been being "prepared."

A couple of weeks before the stroke happened a tooth on the left side was in the process of getting a crown on it.  The dentist told him not to chew on the left side because the pressure might crack the tooth under the gum line.  So he had been practicing chewing on the right.  The stroke affected his right side, and the practicing he had been doing has enabled him to be able to chew and swallow using the right side of his mouth.  Had he not had this practice, swallowing might have been even more difficult if not impossible.

Once Bruce returns home and is able to type, he will be sharing his experiences with us, and we'll probably find out much more about this and other aspects of the whole challenge.

Thank you for following your guidance in providing financial assistance.  I told Bruce about this, and the first thing he said was, "Wow."  He is extremely grateful.

Rosalie

IP Logged

Claudio
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 7th, 2004 at 11:34am

Hi, Rosalie.

I'm very sad at your news about Bruce, my Dad used to say that "Illness is a tragedy by itself, but without money it's a  DOUBLE tragedy"!
I'll surely send a postcard to Bruce and would like to  put some money inside the envelope; do you think it would be too hard to exchange Euro's bucks in his City?
I could tell him that I'd sent it as a "mascot".
I'm also putting your news on my website so other people can pray and send PUL to him.
What's your thought?
Much L,L&S
Claudio

IP Logged

Rosalie
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 7th, 2004 at 8:42pm

Claudio,

I'm sure anything you're led to do will be much appreciated.

Thank you so much,
Rosalie

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 7th, 2004 at 10:09am

Thanks much Rosalie. Wink
Much Love,
Marilyn

: It's Bruce Moen, P.O. Box 5242, Englewood, CO 80155-5242.  I know a card or some words of encouragement he can actually hold in his hands would mean a lot to him. 

: Now, I don't have authorization from Bruce or his wife, Pharon, to say the following, but I'm going to say it and duck.

: Some of you know that Bruce gave up a lucrative engineering profession in order to devote the time necessary to learn and teach Afterlife exploration and retrieval. Sometimes we think that when someone publishes a book or two they become automatic millionaires.  This is NOT the case.  In order to support himself and his family, Bruce has had to do construction and handyman work.  This is something he can do and put aside when he's called to do a workshop, work on the afterlife communication device, and all the other things he does to keep the Afterlife work going on. While he's recovering, he won't be able to do the handyman work, and I'm concerned about the financial health of his family during this time. If you feel any motivation to help in this regard, you can use the P.O. address above for this too.

: I know that Bruce will thank you personally when he's able for all of your prayers and positive thoughts and the healing work you've been doing.  Until that time, I'd like to say thank you for him.

: Rosalie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.