Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is it a Fever? (Read 1845 times)
Rosalie
Ex Member

Is it a Fever?
Jan 7th, 2004 at 7:52pm

As I mentioned in my message below to Richard, I got to talk to Bruce for the first time tonight since the event of the stroke.  I told him about all the healing thoughts that you are all sending him, his inclusion in the prayer groups, and the various healing disciplines that are being used in his behalf.

He laughed and said that he is well aware of it.  The first indication he had was an occasion of feeling extremely warm.  He was so warm, in fact, that a nurse checked his temperature to be sure he wasn't developing a fever.  He wasn't.  Since that time, the warm feeling has returned frequently, and he is making great progress in his recovery -- up to and including the speech therapist who has given him bubble gum exercises.  Yes, blowing bubbles!  (Wouldn't you like to see that?)

Smart a** that I can sometimes be, I asked Bruce if I should suggest that everyone turn it down a notch, and he laughed some more and told me, "oh, no.  Please ask them to keep it going!"

Rosalie

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: Is it a Fever?
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2004 at 8:08am

: As I mentioned in my message below to Richard, I got to talk to Bruce for the first time tonight since the event of the stroke.  I told him about all the healing thoughts that you are all sending him, his inclusion in the prayer groups, and the various healing disciplines that are being used in his behalf.

: He laughed and said that he is well aware of it.  The first indication he had was an occasion of feeling extremely warm.  He was so warm, in fact, that a nurse checked his temperature to be sure he wasn't developing a fever.  He wasn't.  Since that time, the warm feeling has returned frequently, and he is making great progress in his recovery -- up to and including the speech therapist who has given him bubble gum exercises.  Yes, blowing bubbles!  (Wouldn't you like to see that?)

: Smart a** that I can sometimes be, I asked Bruce if I should suggest that everyone turn it down a notch, and he laughed some more and told me, "oh, no.  Please ask them to keep it going!"

: Rosalie

that warm feeling is PUL, it heals, but only if you let it. I get it sometimes when I'm sick. it always surprises me. these days whenever I think of Bruce I get very happy. not sure what that means insofar as I'm not making claims I'm some kind of psychic, but when I get happy feelings, it tells me everything is all right, so no use worrying which we are all very good at doing. thanks for giving us an address Rosalie, real time physical reality has become the focus lately....much love, alysia

IP Logged

Shirley
Ex Member

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Is it a Fever?
Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2004 at 3:10am

: As I mentioned in my message below to Richard, I got to talk to Bruce for the first time tonight since the event of the stroke.  I told him about all the healing thoughts that you are all sending him, his inclusion in the prayer groups, and the various healing disciplines that are being used in his behalf.

: He laughed and said that he is well aware of it.  The first indication he had was an occasion of feeling extremely warm.  He was so warm, in fact, that a nurse checked his temperature to be sure he wasn't developing a fever.  He wasn't.  Since that time, the warm feeling has returned frequently, and he is making great progress in his recovery -- up to and including the speech therapist who has given him bubble gum exercises.  Yes, blowing bubbles!  (Wouldn't you like to see that?)

: Smart a** that I can sometimes be, I asked Bruce if I should suggest that everyone turn it down a notch, and he laughed some more and told me, "oh, no.  Please ask them to keep it going!"

: Rosalie

Then keep it going we will!  With renewed vigor!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.