Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Another retrieval dream? (Read 1889 times)
Shirley
Ex Member

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Another retrieval dream?
Dec 7th, 2003 at 7:06am

Last night was a trip! I went to sleep focused on 4 people...none of them were in my dreamscape though! This is somewhat long-3 pages in my dream journal (half size pages).
I'm across the street, at the house that is kiddy-corner to mine, heading towards home. My nieghbor (D) and her daughter (A) call me over to their house. There is a fence all the way to the street (not in physical reality)and their dogs are running back and forth barking. I hear my husband say "Its 2:22".
We go inside, they have alot of company-the impression is aunts and nieces, they are all female. I ask the daughter if she has a cigarette-she says "They're in the room, can't go in there, she's asleep." D is trying on clothes and keeps asking me "What about this?" I'm finding the whole thing comical..why is she trying on clothes when there ar more important things to do? Finally she says "Come with me." We go to her bedroom and she motions to be quiet. She doesn't want to wake her mother who is asleep on the bed. (her mother passed on about 10 years ago) Someone comes up behind me, I can't see their face but its definately a female. She whispers in my ear "Retrieval". D never saw or heard her-she was still trying on clothes! She finally selects a shirt and her mother disappears.
We go outside and the "aunts", "nieces" and her mother are in an old beat up car. My husband is in our yard and he tells me "Its 3:33. I'm going to wake you at 4:44, 5:55, and 6:66." We both kind of chuckle knowing there is no 6:66 on the clock.
D, A, myself and another woman get in another car and we all drive away. As we are leaving, I am looking at the driveway and thinking there is no way an 18-wheeler could get out of there..then I work out in my mind how it could get around a large concrete block that is in the middle.
We drive for a while down a highway and come to a grocery store. The other woman tells us to wait at the store...she will be back. We wait, talking the whole time about I don't know what. At some point my sister and some of her family was there.
The cars finally come back. D's mother is not with them. We start to get back in the car and I wake up. I looked at the clock-it said 6:25.
As I was recording this in my journal, my husband came in the room. I asked him "Did you..?" (that's all I got out) and he said twice-once at 2:22 am, I wanted you to look at the clock..it was weird. (I never did look at the clock, I never came out of the dreamscape) and then at 3:33 am. I told you I was going to wake you at 4:44, 5:55 and 6:66...I thought that was funny..."
Apparently, he woke at exactly those two times...I think it was a sign, confirmation if you will, that their were guides/helpers present in my dream and it was more than a dream.
Later today I am going to ask the neighbors if they recall any of their dreams from last night...
What truly amazes me about this is that I don't recall a break in the dream sequence at all from the time I heard 2:22 until I woke up at 6:25.  That's also strange for me...I usually wake several times a night.
Shirley

IP Logged

Dreamstruct
Ex Member

Re: Another retrieval dream? Dreamstruct
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2004 at 3:54pm

: Last night was a trip! I went to sleep focused on 4 people...none of them were in my dreamscape though! This is somewhat long-3 pages in my dream journal (half size pages).
: I'm across the street, at the house that is kiddy-corner to mine, heading towards home. My nieghbor (D) and her daughter (A) call me over to their house. There is a fence all the way to the street (not in physical reality)and their dogs are running back and forth barking. I hear my husband say "Its 2:22".
: We go inside, they have alot of company-the impression is aunts and nieces, they are all female. I ask the daughter if she has a cigarette-she says "They're in the room, can't go in there, she's asleep." D is trying on clothes and keeps asking me "What about this?" I'm finding the whole thing comical..why is she trying on clothes when there ar more important things to do? Finally she says "Come with me." We go to her bedroom and she motions to be quiet. She doesn't want to wake her mother who is asleep on the bed. (her mother passed on about 10 years ago) Someone comes up behind me, I can't see their face but its definately a female. She whispers in my ear "Retrieval". D never saw or heard her-she was still trying on clothes! She finally selects a shirt and her mother disappears.
: We go outside and the "aunts", "nieces" and her mother are in an old beat up car. My husband is in our yard and he tells me "Its 3:33. I'm going to wake you at 4:44, 5:55, and 6:66." We both kind of chuckle knowing there is no 6:66 on the clock.
: D, A, myself and another woman get in another car and we all drive away. As we are leaving, I am looking at the driveway and thinking there is no way an 18-wheeler could get out of there..then I work out in my mind how it could get around a large concrete block that is in the middle.
: We drive for a while down a highway and come to a grocery store. The other woman tells us to wait at the store...she will be back. We wait, talking the whole time about I don't know what. At some point my sister and some of her family was there.
: The cars finally come back. D's mother is not with them. We start to get back in the car and I wake up. I looked at the clock-it said 6:25.
: As I was recording this in my journal, my husband came in the room. I asked him "Did you..?" (that's all I got out) and he said twice-once at 2:22 am, I wanted you to look at the clock..it was weird. (I never did look at the clock, I never came out of the dreamscape) and then at 3:33 am. I told you I was going to wake you at 4:44, 5:55 and 6:66...I thought that was funny..."
: Apparently, he woke at exactly those two times...I think it was a sign, confirmation if you will, that their were guides/helpers present in my dream and it was more than a dream.
: Later today I am going to ask the neighbors if they recall any of their dreams from last night...
: What truly amazes me about this is that I don't recall a break in the dream sequence at all from the time I heard 2:22 until I woke up at 6:25.  That's also strange for me...I usually wake several times a night.
: Shirley

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: Another retrieval dream?
Reply #2 - Dec 8th, 2003 at 6:52am

hi shirley. I've done a couple retrievals the way you did, just before going to sleep you had the intention right? just wanted to let you know it can be done in dreams. also the use of the car or other mode of transportation is common in retrievals. I used a taxi once in a dream. just so long as we're moving, I don't care what the mode of transportation comes out to be in symbology! lol! those numbers you got were too facinating. I wonder what it means? do numbers suggest order to you? an orderliness occuring? or does it simply mean that time is being measured. very intrigueing. I'd sit on this one for awhile. much love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.