Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Alzheimer's and the afterlife? (Read 2306 times)
Mkurtz
Ex Member

Alzheimer's and the afterlife?
Dec 6th, 2003 at 7:48pm

I wanted to make contact with my mother who passed away 5 years ago after suffering for several years with Alzheimer's.  The last 4 years of her life she had progressively less ability to communicate as is the nature of that disease.

I tried the same Appendix C. technique that I used with such sucess in contacting my wife last week, but the results were very different.  After bringing memories of my mother to mind I wasn't getting the same kind of answer/reponse as I did with my wife.  I did sense her presence though and it was as though she still could not, or didn't know how to, communicate with me.

Continuing to follow the Appendix C. format I asked her sister to come and help her.  I did get an answer from her sister that I recognized as being her voice and manner of speech.  I saw her come alongside my mother and lead her away, at the last I saw my mother turn around and smile just before they went out of view.

When I contacted my wife I had the sense that her medical problems had been dealt with and she was back to her "old self" in the afterlife.  Should I expect that in time my mother will be similarly healed?  Was my mother stuck somewhere because of her Alzheimer's?

I'd really appreciate any insights on this...

Thanks,

Mkurtz

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: Alzheimer's and the afterlife?
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2003 at 1:23am

Mkurtz,

What you describe has the markings of a classic retrieval experience.

>>  Was my mother stuck somewhere because of her Alzheimer's? <<

It's possible your mom, or an aspect of her, has been stuck in that situation since her passing.  I'd describe that this can happen when the person carries the "habit" of Alzheimer's into their afterlife experience.

>>  Should I expect that in time my mother will be similarly healed?  <<

Yes, in my opinion, without a doubt.  By bringing her sister into the scene, and asking for her help, your mom is no longer stuck.  This is the essence of retrieval, making your mom aware of the Helper's presence, and the Helper then taking her to a better place.  I've seen this very thing, Alzheimer's retrieval and healing, happen with others.  Typically the Helper, your aunt in this case, will take your mom to a place where other Helpers are skilled at assisting people in "unlearning their habits" of disease, medical or mental conditions.  If you'd like to explore that place you might ask a Helper, your wife perhaps, to guide you there. 

From my experience I'd say that your mom's healing has begun and were I you I'd expect she'll come visiting at some point to show you her progress.

Bruce

IP Logged

Mkurtz
Ex Member

Thanks...
Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2003 at 6:16am

Bruce, I really don't know how to thank you for everything you've done.  From answering my posts to having the courage to share your experiences with all of us.  I don't think I can even talk about this with my friends and family at this point.

I'm not sure where this is all going at this point.  Using your Appendix C. procedure, I have actually suceeded in what I had set out to do when I started with the Gateway CDs.  I am having a frustrating time with Focus 12, and I need to find new motivation to go on at this point.  I don't have much interest in OBE for its own sake.  So far my requests for guidance have come back pretty vague, but I'll keep asking.

Again, I can't thank you enough for all you have done and I wish you the best in your continued exploration.

Mkurtz

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.