Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dream - retrieval? (Read 1871 times)
Chris
Ex Member

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Dream - retrieval?
Dec 1st, 2003 at 8:45am

My Dream – Dec 1, AM

I’m on the telephone speaking to some young man or boy. He asking me if “Jen” is my mother’s daughter or something like that. (She’s not in physical reality). He asks me some other stuff. He refers to himself as SJTim (I think I recall that properly).
Next I’m with a co-worker leaving a room and I notice another room, a dining area off to my side. In there, this same boy is working the floor calling my name, looking for me. I can’t recall what actual name he used to call me. I approach him kneeling down to his level. There’s something he wants to tell me.  I pick up a pen and paper to write down a phone number and his name.
Next I’m on a raft of sorts, floating in some water. Other “people” are on it including this boy. I’m wearing shorts but a raincoat. The raft or boat begins rocking quite violently. I turn to look for the boy, I can’t find him. I see something floating in the water, a yellow something, I maneuver the raft towards it and there is the boys body in the water, he has drowned. I begin to  scream or shout. I actually moan in my sleep waking myself up.

The vividness of this dream, and the fact that this boy three times communicates or appears to me makes me believe I am dreaming/witnessing some event concerning this boy. An actual dreaming. I wonder now if I wasn’t being asked to assist in some retrieval help.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: Dream - retrieval?
Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2003 at 4:54am

Chris,

>> I wonder now if I wasn’t being asked to assist in some retrieval help. <<

It's certainly a possibility.  If you've read the chapter about retrieving Benji, in my first book, it may have some clues for you to return to the boy and explore this further. 

Bruce

IP Logged

Chris
Ex Member

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Dream - retrieval?
Reply #2 - Dec 3rd, 2003 at 9:05am

: Chris,

: >> I wonder now if I wasn’t being asked to assist in some retrieval help. <<

:   It's certainly a possibility.  If you've read the chapter about retrieving Benji, in my first book, it may have some clues for you to return to the boy and explore this further. 

I will attempt to do that Bruce, return to this boy. And yes, I'll check out this chapter. thanks for the suggestions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.