Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I am dancin on air here,,,,,, (Read 1313 times)
linn
Ex Member

I am dancin on air here,,,,,,
Nov 3rd, 2003 at 5:18pm

Ok,, this just happened about a half hour ago,,, I got the gloomies and started talking to my brother in my head, got the old familar heat on the left side of face, then slight burning sensation,knew spirit was nearby. I started asking him questions, like how did it feel when he passed, I  heard him say a  pulling sensation was felt. He says that it feels like he just got there but he knows many days has passed here on earth plane. Then he told me that my mother ate some chocolate today and she knows better than to do that( my mother is a diabetic)  and he also said she was going to Zenia ( thats a town here in Ohio ) with a lady named Phyllis. Well I immediately got on the phone long distance and asked my mother if she ate chocolate recently, she paused and said yes I did around lunch time, and what about Zenia and Phyllis I asked,, she about fainted, how did you know that? she asked, I just got off the phone a little bit ago with those plans, I am going there tomorrow with Phyllis she replied,   Isn't those in spirit amazing!,,,,love linn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.