Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My brother's recent passing (Read 1381 times)
linn
Ex Member

My brother's recent passing
Nov 2nd, 2003 at 7:45pm

My brother died suddenly last Monday evening alone in his apartment.  He was in  his forties, single with no children. Coroners report said from possible heart attack, autopsy report will let us know  at later date. I saw my brother last friday when he brought my mother down  to my home for her to stay a few days with me. He was in great spirits and delighted in tormenting me as usual. We made plans for thanksgiving, he wanted to bring some kind of dessert. He went back home that evening but called us last Monday around seven pm  to chat with my mother as he was keeping her tiny dog while she visited me.( The estimated time of death  was around 9 pm last Monday.)  My mother returned home tuesday night, she was a little concerned when she called him tuesday night and got no answer, by noon Wednesday she and a friend went over to his apartment and found him dead with her little dog whimpering on his chest.  My mother needed to know if he was okay on the other side and to find out what exactly happened. Wednesday afternoon is when I found out that he had passed on, I tried immediately to tune in to see or hear what I could but only seeing glimpses of my dad in spirit ( dad passed on 8 yrs ago) I asked my dad to help only my dad would just look at me for a moment but nothing more. Thursday came  and same thing , nothing but a quick glimpse of dad. I was getting frustrated and impatient, I can help strangers but not my family! I cried to myself here is my mother  she is hurting and wanting some little morsel of contact and I come up with nothing.  Friday came  and I tried to comfort my mother  the best that I could, telling her I would try but beginning to wonder if my brother might be stuck. Later that day in the car I felt the familar warmth on my cheeks the sign that a spirit was near me. I cried out in my head please something please  anything!. My  dad appeared briefly smiled and  left  then slowly the ever so dimly  face of my brother appeared and him holding this grungy looking poodle in his arms,, Oh my gosh that is old "doodie," my parents old poodle, doodie had passed into spirit about 7 years ago.  My brother smiled and great relief flooded me,,,,quickly I asked him what happened?  he put his hand to the back of his neck and head, I heard the word pain. He had a chronic pain condition  from an old  neck injury and was always taking strong prescription pain medications for it when it acted up. He took too many pain tablets that night is what I heard ( this will be confirmed when the autospy report comes in ) and he also said he was concerned about my mothers little dog who was traumatized for two days alone with him until my mother came. I relayed all of this to my mother who was very relived I heard from my brother.  Later on that same day I went over to his apartment, my sisters were there trying to find pictures for the memorial service, they were dividing up plants and handed me two in pots, what kind  are these I asked both shook their heads they did not know. I saw in my head a green stone/rock, which was large and interesting looking, I paused and asked . Is there a large green like rock around?  My one sister kind of looked at me funny then said,, Yeah there is  why? I think Kirk ( my brother) wants me to have it.   She promptly handed me the rock  and by the way is there a CD in his car with a title and I sounded out what I heard, she reponded yeah, I just pulled that out of there well I  replied  that is the CD he wants played at the memorial. The memorial was yesterday, I was so busy comforting mom that I did not tune in very much. I did feel loving  spirit all around us though .Tonight I called my mother to see how she is doing, right before I called her I  saw a brief glimpse of brother all he said was Sweet William. Now I hoped my mother knew what he meant, but she did not. After I hung up,, got the picture of a flower in my head,, hmmm , went on the internet typed in Sweet William,, there on the screen was a picture of my  pink flowering plant,, and its name was "Sweet William",,,,, I wish you all well, love linn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.