Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 192148 times)
Ginny
Ex Member

a BST retrieval
Reply #210 - Dec 12th, 2002 at 12:57pm

Howdy everyone,                  

I got a signal this morning that a retrieval was in store, so after going through my preparartory process I placed the intent to be in the 3D blackness. As I just floated for awhile in all that soft, deep black velvet (I really like hanging out in the 3D black---there's something about it that is so relaxing I have to watch out...I can easily fade away into a nap!). I observed areas that appeared or felt to be irregular from the rest of the black tapestry and after a minute saw one that looked and felt different to me. As I approached it I placed the intent to visit a world in the BST and I was then getting flashes of myself zipping along a dark tunnel...and then I was just standing in front of a barrel of some kind in what felt to be an alley behind a building. I looked around and couldn't see or feel anyone. I wanted to laugh because I was wondering why on earth I would arrive in a back alley with the garbage!

As I started moving around I noticed to my left a hilly landscape that was black and charred, as in from a fire. I came into an open area and moved out onto a wide dirt road that appeared to serve as the main avenue for a small community, saw some one story buildings---or what was left of them. Most were demolished. The thought, "they are recovering from a battle", came to me. Across the road a woman exited from one partially standing cement building and stopped, staring at me. I had the feeling she was trying to decide whether I was the enemy. No one else was in sight, just silence.

In wanting to understand what this place was all about I got the idea to look for 'the enemy camp'...so flew up and started cruising above blackened hills. I could see smoke trailing up into the sky at what appeared to be a good mile or two away and headed for it.

I was then approaching I guess a town with strange looking one story, brown buildings, enclosed within a wall. My interpreter kept saying, 'bunker', as I focused on the buildings. I landed in the center of the compound and looked around. All I understood at that point was this camp or town had attacked the first town I had encountered.  I opened up just enough to get a sense for the place and got a strong feeling of hate, an all-consuming emotional need for retaliation. Everyone living there lived and breathed hatred for the enemy and a need for revenge. It was a constant merry-go-round: attack, be attacked...an endless loop for justice and the need to destroy. I closed these feelings off quickly and moved inside one of the 'bunkers'.  I saw what looked like TV screens recessed into one long wall and got that these were used to monitor the camp's safety, their enemy's status. No one was around so I moved back outside and a tall man was leaving a building across the compound.  He noticed me and stopped. Somehow my appearance communicated 'newbie' to him. He was wearing a plain, short sleeve white shirt with white pants (I got that this outfit somehow identified his staus or rank within this compound). He proceeded to speak rapidly, telling me (as if he were bored and didn't really care) where I was to go to become acquainted with the place. I thanked him and asked if there was a victory celebration going on anywhere, as it was my understanding they had won the battle. This seemed to confuse him and he said they didn't celebrate anything there. In this moment of wondering it felt as if he was on the verge of remembering something, trying to recall why this 'no celebrating lifestyle' at times may have seemed odd to him. He gave the impression of not really caring one way or the other who won: he just had a job to do (whatever that was). I told him I knew of a place where they have great victory celebrations. He was intrigued for a few seconds but then suddenly shut me out. He snapped out of his reverie and stated that whenever they won a battle or war they were flooded with new people wanting to join in (got the impression these new people were newly deceased, attracted to the energy/emotion this BST world generated). I noted the place didn't seem to be crowded ( I could feel others around but just not see them) but said nothing.

I was then following him into another building (the furnishings, colors---had a cheerless, military feel to them). I asked him if he liked living in this place and he said he didn't know...he didn't care. I repeated that I knew of another place where he could perhaps enjoy himself more...and for some reason this time he was really listening, a little confused but really  focused on what I was saying. A Helper then stepped forward and held the his attention as something was being communicated. The man was feeling uncertain...I think having trouble dealing with anything new or anything suggesting any kind of change...so I brought the feeling of love and respect to me and directed the energy to him. It wasn't long before another Helper arrived and I watched as they began moving away.

I felt a need to return to the first town I arrived at and as I left the compound, I had a view of a third community over a range of low hills, and sure enough, some kind of missles or shells were being lobbed at the compound below. A couple of buildings exploded near where I had been standing. I returned to the first community  and as I landed on the dirt avenue I was suddenly surrounded by some of the residents. I was under suspicion. I could feel they were already planning their revenge. They were angry, demanding justice for what had been done to them. I thought to ask if it would just invite more misery and destruction but kept my feelings to myself as their anger was building to a fever pitch. I was open to finding anyone who was disenchanted but no one there had any desire to want to leave, just gear up for more fighting...so I waved goodbye and departed upward and out.

I could feel I had picked up some of that world's energy, so I requested and got the white balls (more than I thought I needed!) and transfered any energy not mine into them....and returned to C1.

Thanks for listening and much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Teen suicide retrieval
Reply #211 - Dec 11th, 2002 at 9:48am

Hi to all,

Other day after the last week chat with Bruce I placed intent to go to the 3D blackness with a newer understanding. I did what I never did before, spent time there and observed a very interesting many "shade" of blackness. First time felt I totally last in time. Could of been a minute or century I wouldn't had any idea if I wouldn't come back or wouldn't move forward.

After awhile I turned my attention to a deepest part of the blackness where a small part was sparkling like a graphite or a small pieces coals.... I moved closer and closer to it and the next thing I find myself in a very spacious richly furnished apartment, which indicated I'm in a very close time frame to the current one. I sensed summer or late spring because I felt some breeze coming from the open windows.

As I walked through the apartment checking in on open doors I haven't see anyone thinking what am I doing here? When I get to one of the room and peeked in then I saw it.....

In the patio corridor a young boy standing.... I felt frozen for a second and thinking Oh no what I can do now.... in a split second decision I jumped next to him.... (side note I'm terrified from height, I get vertigo to standing on a chair) We were standing on about the 8th floor looking down to the traffic, (I had a feeling we're in somewhere in New York) then try to control my feeling and turned to him and asked
him "what you doing here?" Waiting for answer give me time to look into is face. He was  overweight, pimple faced blonde boy about 14-15. I see a shock on his face to see me there, and fighting with his tear and the feeling of want to pour his heart to someone, told me, although he have every materialistic thing he is suffering from his weight, his looks, and his failing grades, the tease in the school, and some girl, life don't worth living. As he spoke in my view I saw him laying way down below when he jumped.
The first time in the experience, I felt a female Helper give me the thumbs up to continue what I'm doing. Somehow I never occurred to me to ask the boy name didn't felt it is important, but what I said to him.."I tell you what... I can understand what you saying but... I know someone close to your age who will be able to understand more, but you have to step
off from here and come with me".... he hesitated then I asked him if i can take him place like where Harry Potter live he would be interested. That sparked his interest..

Next thing are find myself with him in a decorated class room setting with some "magic" stuff  and a little bit older looking boy greeted us and immediately
took him over and started to talk to him in a "teen" language what i didn't even understand.
I asked my Helper if I can stay and see what is happening next. She said of course... staying in the background watching the older boy explaining something to "my" boy his round face get happier when I saw something interesting. The young helper boy had a
"mirror" like object in his hand and I saw "my" boy looking into it his face even more relaxed.... then I saw on adult come into the picture and said come on I have many other things to show you, and they left.
Asking Helper for understanding, I was told.... the older boy is a Helper trainee, and his job was gently lead to "my"boy to understand he is no longer physical without shocking him with a fact and what he was showing in the "mirror" was the exact image what "my
boy" would of like to be. And then the adult Helper took over.
I was told the rest of the group is learning and view different aspects of they life and learning better decision making, like a group therapy.
During the experience, other interesting detail I remember, some part of the experience I saw what's happening like a sepia photographs,some part I felt, some part was realistically clear.

Thanked to the Helper explanation and be a part of this
experience, returned to C1. I spent the longest time there exactly 1 hr.

Thanks for listening
Love
Dora

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Re: Using 3D Blackness
Reply #212 - Dec 11th, 2002 at 6:30pm

Bruce,

Thank you for your kind comment.

Yes it was very neat experience, originally my
intention was exploring the new understanding about the 3D blackess, not even thinking about
doing the retrieval, but as you said I was transported to the apartment.

About the Helper trainee There didn't even
occured me to ask my Helper for further explanation, - just of course when I returned-
but that is something what I intent to do so
later. There I had some imp. it is a natural
thing someone to be trained to become one.

Love back...
Dora

: >> After awhile I turned my attention to a deepest part of the blackness where a small part was sparkling like a graphite or a small pieces coals.... I moved closer and closer to it and the next thing I find myself in a very spacious richly furnished apartment,  <<

:   You've described the process of using thew 3D Blackness perfectly!!  You found the small area that was different, blacker with activity, and moved toward it.  Then, just like I experience, the next thing you know you've been "transported" to a completely different place.

:    Kind of a neat thing isn't it?

:   Your retrieval technique with the boy was flawless and big congrats on following to see what would happen to him next.  Interesting that you experienced the Helper in training working with the boy first.  How Helpers are taught to do what they do is something I don't know much about.  Your retrieval ended up adding more afterlife knowledge to gathering body of information. 

:   Thanks bunches Dora,

:   Love,

:   Bruce

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

retrieval and aura of grief
Reply #213 - Dec 11th, 2002 at 8:48am

sometimes people email some of us asking for us to do a retrieval and this is what happened recently. I won't mention names, so if you're reading this my friend, your privacy is respected! I took almost a whole week to actually get down to business as I had doubts that a retrieval was needed and I was attempting to teach the person to do their own retrieval. I forget that the nature of intense grief when you've just lost someone can overwhelm your learning ability on both sides of the coin. this person had exited due to a motorcycle accident not too long ago. when I first tuned in he showed me things turning upside down fast. I heard him speak but didn't understand the words, so my interpreter just took off on me. for those who want to know what the interpreter is, its the part of your brain that strives to interpret information coming in, sometimes incorrectly.
I did see curly blond short hair that was later verified. I also saw him standing before a mirror, combing dark hair trying to slick it down but it kept curling up which only meant to me that he was trying to change his looks. this particular info.was not helpful to the person with the request, by the way! so at last I figured it couldn't hurt anything just to go get him and take him to the reception center, and if he wasn't stuck, I'd give him the option of returning to focus 23 where he seemed to be right now. after doing the 3X3X3 exercise this is what the conversation was:
hello (not real name) John, you know you've died, right?
John: I knew that I was dead when I went into the slide.
me: your relative needs to know how you're doing, can you give me an answer to help her?
John: just tell her I'm all right.
me: John, would you like to go with me and my guide to another place that I know of where you can start a new life?
John: wistfully, sure.
at this point I introduce him to a guide, but I want to go too, so I quickly think of transportation means and come up with riding horses, cancel that, and decide on a taxi cab. we get in and on the ride to focus 27, the most pertinent info. gets communicated to me by John.
John and I sit in the back seat and converse further.
me: you've been trying hard to talk to the living?
John: yes. (he's discouraged) when she (relative) cries, I'm there but theres a big cloud from her crying and it surrounds her, when I touch the cloud, it's painful to me, like little prickles as on a cactus, so I back off and watch, but I move in closer and try again and it repeats, so I'm sad too. I'm powerless to help.
at this point I send PUL, then I know I'm doing the right thing in this ride to the reception area. we see a large building, looks greek, with columns on either side, many steps to just inside a small room where the receptionist quickly turns into his aunt and greets him lovingly. he begins to get animated in his conversation as he takes a seat. I sense he's going to stay and not return to f.23 and they are going to teach him techniques for communicating with the physical, but he has certain things first to learn about himself. he feels to me like the brother I never had and I hate to leave but I'm done there. love, alysia

IP Logged

Ex Member

(No subject)
Reply #214 - Dec 31st, 1969 at 8:00pm

IP Logged

Linh
Ex Member

Exciting news - to all my mentors here!
Reply #215 - Dec 10th, 2002 at 7:41am

Guess what you guys?

Remember how I told you that I was not able to verify my grandmother's birth year with my sister and I was disappointed? The funny thing was when I hear my sister tell me the year 1932... I heard inside my mind that it was absolutely wrong. However, I didn't believe my intuition and just left it as that.

Luckily, while visiting my aunt last Friday, I asked her about my grandmother's age and she told me that I was absolutely correct about my verification!!! YIPPPIEEE!!!

So, the next day I tried to make contact with my grandmother.. Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to talk because my Fiance came in the room. However, the weirdest thing happened. As I relaxing..I felt my grandmother's presence to the right of me. For a brief second, I smell fragrance of flowers and tried to sniff my covers and hair, but it wasn't my scent. So, I said, "hi, Grandmother". She began to sit down on my bed.I smell the flowers again. Then,my Fiance came in and sat where my grandmother was sitting.

I told my aunt about the flowers and she said that when my grandmother died, the psychic told them my grandmother used to be flowers in her past life or something like that. At her moment of death, her flowers blossomed and she went "home" in the other world. How neat is that!

One more thing, when I spoke to my grandmother during an attempt two weeks ago, she told me to call her Jane. Well, her vietnamese name sounds just like Jane!!!

I was able to make contact without Bruce's tapes! I was able to make contact thanks to all you nice people on this message board!!! Thank you so much for giving such a awesome gift as this! Thank you Mr.Moen for finding an easy technique for the layman to use to explore the afterlife!

Love you all!
Linh

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Contact and Verification!!
Reply #216 - Dec 8th, 2002 at 10:09am

Hi everyone!

Last night I decided to try the 3D blackness advices from Bruce's last chat, and with a very clear *intent* to contact my Godfather in F27. I knew he was there because a few months ago I retrieved him from a *hospital* there, he died in 1998 from cancer.

I found myself in F27, and he was there in front of me, I was only able to *see* him briefly and looked as I remember him 20 years ago. Then he began talking to me in his normal voice and called me like always did Reina. He said.......'hey Reina, what are you doing here?,......'oh padrino (this is how I used to call him) is really you, I came to visit you and to see how are you doing' I said,......'I'm fine and is really great here', then he said to me......'Reina, I want to give you a message for your sister (she was his wife), tell her to remember what I told her the night that we were in Mallorca, in the Hotel room and was raining so strong, that she can be sure is true and will be as I said, and Reina tell her that is my birthday present to her'. After that I said to him that I will deliver the message to her, we talk a little more and I came back to C1.

Today is my sister birthday, and I called her to congratulate and deliver the message. My sister was in totally shock when I told her the message....she said, Marta I can't believe it....then she confirmed that it happened the night they were in Mallorca during their honeymoon in the Hotel room, and it was during a very strong storm, they have to fly back to Spain the same night, she was very scared of taken a plane under those weather conditions, and he said to her, don't worry, no matter what happens we will be together always and for ever, nothing can separate us.

My sister knew that I had no idea of this (I was only two years old when it happened), and she never commented this conversation between them to no one.
Now she is a believer, before that she really didn't believed that we survive death, she told me, Marta now I know he is alive. My sister now wants to learn how to make contact herself.

I think this message was the best birthday presesnt.

Thank you for listening.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Ex Member

(No subject)
Reply #217 - Dec 31st, 1969 at 8:00pm

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
“NOT WHAT I EXPCTED”…BUT IT A VERIFICATION…:)
Reply #218 - Dec 6th, 2002 at 11:38pm

Hello everyone..
Well after the chat room night.. About the 3D Blackness… the next day I decided to explore the 3D blackness that Bruce was taking about. So put on  “Opening the Heart CD 2” … I’m still on that one after 2month…hey.. What can I say..I’m a slow learner…LOL….
Anyhow did the 3x3x3 exercise and put my intent in exploring the 3D blackness with a guide….I did not want to be alone on that one..Smiley

WELL…. In full 3D colours, I found myself working at fixing a bathroom widow in someone house.. But had a distinct feeling that I knew that house.. There was another person beside me telling me that we did a very good job. And we should stop, and go into the kitchen area to have a juice. or a cup of tea. I said Ok.

I open the door of the bathroom and walk right in the kitchen area…the kitchen area is like the old houses from Eastern Canada… big houses with huge kitchen area where everything’s happen.. I mean people congregate in the kitchen area, there’s rocking chairs, regular chair, kitchen table and a good old wood stove with always a tea pot on the stove ready to be serve to visitor or friends..

Then I realized where I was…HOME…. but with a few difference…. In our home we did not have a fireplace but there was one in that house…and then I saw Dad sitting in his rocking chair having a conversation with mom and one of my favourite aunt.. she used to make everyone laugh…she was my favourite. They have all pass away years ago…like 15yrs as far as I could remember. And the house has been torn down since..

Anyhow, seeing them enjoying themselves and having fun filled me with tremendous happiness and also sadness because I miss them…. THAT WHERE I LOST IT….

I started sobbing like a child. And everything started fading away… but just before I came to what you guys call C1.. I heard my father say.. “AND LITTLE BIT IS HERE WITH ME” !!!!!!!

Got up and made myself a cup of coffee and when on the balcony to smoke a cigarette…smokers hey, we never learn..Smiley And started thinking about the whole thing. What on earth is “Little Bit”,  I figure my mind must have made that up..

Yesterday my cousin called me and said his mom is having her 71 birthday. And I should call her. I haven’t talk to her for at least 5 yrs…we are  like fire and water between the 2 of us. In other words we don’t like each other. But since she’s the last sister of my adoptive father and she 71, what the heck, I called her to wish her Happy Birthday..

I was not thinking about “Little Bit” and was not going to talk to her about it either..

So after a while she started talking about my father and she started saying, that she remember a few year before he died, my father, one day found a little baby squirrel beside the house .That poor baby squirrel was starving and could hardly move. The mom must have got kill by a cat or something else she does not know..

So my father brought it home build a wooden cage for it and brought it back to health by feeding it “LITTLE BITS” of pieces of bread dip in carnation (can) milk… the squirrel survive. And he kept it for almost 1 years and then set it free…She said she remember it because it was so cute…And was wondering what ever happen to the squirrel.. I did not know that story of the squirrel  either.!!

Wow….My “MOUTH DROP”, I could not believe what I just heard…
I was not expecting that AT ALL. And I did not told her about it either. She would have said that I’m nut..Smiley

So it was my father way of telling me,  what I saw was true, and I MADE CONTACT…My first contact…He build his new home in the afterlife…wow…I’m tickle Pink, I so happy I’m flying high..
I still can’t believe I did it. I can’t describe the feeling.

Thank you, thank you for listening and encouragement guys..

Love Always

Romain
PS..Lynn if your reading this now you know you can do it also..Smiley Don't give up..

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

a F23 retrieval
Reply #219 - Dec 5th, 2002 at 1:21pm

Hi everyone,

This morning I placed the intent to meet with a Helper and assist in a retrieval wherever needed. I then sensed a female presence nearby and was surprised when she suggested we briefly visit my new F27 place first. Okay.

We were then standing on the large wrap-around deck, high up in the gigantic tree. I paused, wanting to absorb the tranquilizing feeling that swept over me as various windchimes were announcing their soft presence in the breeze. I sensed leaves whispering all around...such an utter peacefulness. The Helper then indicated I should go to the middle of my round treehouse (in the center of  the dwelling, reaching up through a large opening in the roof, is a huge tree)...and the term, "Your tree of life", came through clearly. I asked if I had understood her correctly and she repeated the statement. A half-knowing went through me, meaning it felt as if I could comprehend a portion of something that made sense, felt familiar---and frustrating.  It was a knowing feeling that opened up into my awareness only so far, like a flower slowly opening to the sun....and I can not even explain right now what this meant.

We moved into the house and upon arriving in the center I looked up at wide shafts of sun glittering downward, highlighting leaves and thick branches that angled out and up toward the ceiling and sky. Lots of birds were singing, flitting around. I saw the smooth steps carved into the base, spiraling upward, and I didn't hesitate to follow them up into branches that were so ancient looking and massive one could easily walk without worrying about maintaining balance. All kinds of animals and birds were scurrying around. Trees have always calmed me...represented the cycle of life. I then understood that this tree would be a future source of energy for me and I had no argument with that.

The Helper and I then left and began moving through the blackness. I wondered if we were headed for a world within the BST as I haven't been to one lately. When it felt we had arrived I couldn't pick up anything and asked if we were in the Belief System Terrirtories. She didn't answer--- just told me to open my awareness, which I did. I didn't feel or sense any kind of emotional energy I normally experience when entering some BST worlds.

I then sensed water, ocean, orange sunshine coloring a body of water for as far as the eye could see. I was standing on a ship, feeling it's bow dip into the water, and ride back up as it methodically sailed head-on into the waves. I sensed creaking, splashing...wood sounding off under pressure. The vessel reminded me of the ships that sailed the globe hundreds of years ago. I then wondered if there were sailors or occupants aboard, down below...and could feel my awareness briefly almost kind of scan below the deck. No one there. I moved toward the bow of the ship and suddenly felt something above. At the same time a voice hollered down at me, instructing me to do something with a rope. I looked up to see a man high up at the top of the main mast. It felt he was speaking English but with such a heavy accent of some kind I couldn't understand what he wanted. He called out again what I was suppose to do and I then knew what my assignment was. I hurried over to a fat rope and began winding it around some kind of slender post embedded into the deck, about 3 feet high. I had the impression that the post was covered with some kind of tar, to prevent ropes from slipping (?). He then told me to secure it. So I tied a half knot. That done, he said nothing more.

I watched him for a few seconds and then asked if he was ready to be relieved from his post for awhile. He cheerfully indicated that he was fine and fully capable of performing his duty...which was watching for land. I paused and then said surley he must be hungry? Nope. So I then yelled up that he must need water...I was going to come up with drinking water. He didn't respond and I guess this made sense to him, so I started moving up a dark, cherry brown wooden mast (looked polished). I got the feeling it was important that it look as if I was climbing the mast (instead of flying up--this may have bothered him), as anyone would do to get to the perch. As I was moving up I got flashes of things hanging, some banging against the mast...knotted ropes extending down. When I reached him I handed him what I guess was some kind of goatskin bag, the kind with a small spout so one can tip it up and have a stream of liquid pour into the mouth (can't remember what you call them). He seemed to be in his 30's or 40's, wearing pants and shirt of dull, cotton-like material, dark hair, in need of a shave. He took a drink and then resumed his job: watching for land, carefully scanning the horizon ahead and to his left and right. I told him that it was time for him to be relieved. A younger sailor well rested could take over for awhile so he could get some rest. I felt from him that no one could spot land like he could and I countered that that was indeed true, but the eyes of a rested sailor always worked better than a those of a tired one. He thought about this, looking out over the ocean, and then gave in, agreeing to hand his post over to someone else for awhile.

We were then just down on the deck as a small humanoid figure scampered up the mast (I got that it was a Helper). I told the guy that someone was here to ask him questions about what he'd been observing (wasn't ahppy with this statement but it's just what came out)and I could feel a male Helper then move out from behind me. The sailor seemed to be transfixed on the Helper as some kind of discussion ensued...and I also sensed a wariness or a bit of fear in his eyes. I brought the feeling of love to me and then felt this 'feeling' gently move to him. I watched as his eyes grew large with astonishment and could feel that he wasn't scared anymore, just kind of blown away at whatever the Helper was doing/saying. I had the feeling he was a tough guy and could handle the truth about his situation, but I'm not sure if that's what was happening. He then was moving away with the Helper into the blackness and I opened up to feel for the female Helper I had originally arrived with---found her and said thanks for letting me help out. I got a smile back...and I then returned to C1.

Thanks for listening.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

jordon
Ex Member

re: Astral funeral re for Marilyn or anybody.
Reply #220 - Dec 3rd, 2002 at 6:17pm

Hi Marilyn and everybody, Well here is the "Funeral"
in one of the focus levels I mentioned in a post a
few days ago. It happened a few years ago, yet it is still fresh in my mind. Firstly. I did some research as to why they might have this ceremony. According to Theosophy, when a soul leaves one plane for another, they
leave behind them their 'astral shell' they look very much like themselves. They can also float around and
be mistaken for the real person. They gradually slowly dissolve or melt away over time recycling their astral elements back into the astral plane. Also Peter Richelieu in his book "A souls journey(1953)" when he
was exploring the Astral plane(F Levels) with his guide Acharya mentions seeing some.( I think its in
this book. If not its in "Life in the world unseen(1954)" by Anthony Borgia). If this is the case, it seems a good way like we do here in the physical to dispose and say goodbye to family and friends. Well heres my experience......Found myself in a bright sunny(No sun seen) place. Had a unseen guide standing behind me but unseen. There were some large houses on a small green hill on my left(Very nice houses) I was standing in a small green valley. Walked up to  what looked like small rectangular ancient greek like building. Walked in through a large square opening at the back or front like you would enter a church, but
there was no door. Stood at the back. There was a centre aisle with rows of lovely bench seats on the left and right. They were all occupied by people of various types.The sides of the building had large square openings about 6 foot square starting about four
feet from the ground and ending a few feet from the ceiling.These "Windows" ran down to the end of the
building. The end had no opening but there was a raised square podium with three steps. There was also
two large 'door' like openings on the left and right
of the podium. The whole building was designed in an
Acient-modern greek like temple, and it was made of a
white smmoth 'alabaster'like marble. I remember thinking it was so very beautiful when I was standing at the back entrance. The people seated all turned around and looked at me. I then left and walked down
the right side of the building. As I walked I could see the people through the large "glassless" windows. When I came to the right-end large  "doorless" opening I stopped and looked in. I seen a man in his 20's-30's
with short curly black hair,dressed in a white robe with a clothlike belt round his waist sitting on one of
the steps of the podium(Right side opposite me). He was
looking at the ground. He seemed to be in deep thought or meditation. His eyes were open and he had a smile on his face. He was very handsome. Then I saw a coffin/casket expensive looking wooden one floating
about four feet off the ground heading on its own towards the raised podium. It reached the podium before
this man jumped to his feet and steered into its proper
place(I think he might have been day-dreaming I thought at the time). I then walked away to my right
towards some smooth alabaster headstones. There were only a few of them. I stood near one and watched as it
slowly dissappeared. My unseen guide behind me gave me
the mental impression that after a very short time, These ' coffins' buried here return back to the elements,also the headstones too. The reason being
that it was only for memorial and traditional purposes.
The people living here used it as a farewell. I also got the impression that they knew the departed had moved on to higher things or places. Returned to the physical. PS Ooops The building had a ceiling and roof
like those on ancient greek or roman houses. Love to all Jordon. 

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Retrieval in the snow!
Reply #221 - Dec 2nd, 2002 at 6:41pm

Hi everybody!

Being in my place, I was having a conversation with Ajtosh when he asked if I was up for retrieving someone in F23, I said sure that will be great.

Already in F23, everything was dark, I opened my perceptions and saw a winter landscape, and basically all was cover with snow. Besides this image I was not able to perceive anything else, then I felt confusion, but I didn't know from where this confusion was coming, I told Ajtosh and he just said, keep opening your perceptions.

I began feeling really frustrated, only knew that the retrieval had something to do with this winter landscape, but I couldn't perceive any person or presence, I was thinking......who I'm going to retrieve if I *feel* no one there, then I got the imp. that the person to be retrieved was under the snow, he died in an accident, an avalanche of snow when he was skiing, and from his point of perception, he still was under the snow.......oh great, then the only that occurred to me was start screaming........'is any one there?', over and over, then I heard a voice saying...........'yes, I'm here please take me out, I'm very cold and can't breath',......oh boy, finally I made contact, then I said to him......'we are here to rescue you, now we are shoveling the snow and you are almost free, I will extend my arm, take my hand and I will pull you out', I *felt* his hand and I knew I had him.

When finally he *felt* was free, he was complaining about how cold he was, then I saw two Helpers dressed as rescue people with a stretcher, he lay down and the Helpers covered him with blankets, then I asked his name........Freed Johansson (my spelling of what I understood).....'oh, are you German?'........'no, I'm Swedish', which town I asked........'I was born in Liliherbel'(my spelling of what I understood), then I asked the year and he said 1946.
Then I told him that now he was save, and that the two rescue guys will take him to a Hospital.

After that, he disappeared with the two Helpers from my perception. I said to Ajtosh......hey, this one really got me confused, I couldn't *feel* the person like always in my other retrievals I used to, but not this time, then he said.....'you see now that the confusion you felt was your own'.
I said thanks to Ajtosh, and came back to C1.

Like always, went to do my Reality Check, and I found a small town in Sweden called Lilihardal. Is really very close to the name I got, my spelling was how it sounded to me.

Thank you for listening

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Higher Self Dialogue #3
Reply #222 - Dec 1st, 2002 at 4:54pm

Sunday Oct.29th/2000

Gordon: Is my future self in the 22nd century dialoging with you?
H.S. Oh yes, it's a regular occurence by then.  The category constructing intellect has long since lost its force, and her psyche is free to project and receive in any direction.
Gordon: Her psyche?
HS: Don't feign surprize: that's what you want, isn't it?
Gordon: One more hook to pull me into incarnation?
HS: An enlightened female who can charm the heart of any stranger?  Come now, it's what you've always wanted.
Gordon: But could never attain in earlier societies?
HS: Not without playing the game,...the power game, the sex game, the money game.  By then you can just be yourself and be loved and valued for that alone.
Gordon: I think I see where you're going with this.  When I tune into my female incarnations, at least the ones I've discovered so far, I can feel them longing to be such a woman, even the powerful ones.
HS: Yes, the powerful ones, they were not valued for themselves, they were valued for what they could do for people, either in the sex game or the power game.
Gordon: And when you say charm the heart of any stranger, you mean more than erotic prowess don't you?
HS: Of course.  By then the astral plane heart chakra melding you described in your first 'afterlife' book will be feasible for embodied souls on the physical plane.  A lot of you will be ready to do it, and will not hesitate when you actually realise it's possible.
Gordon: You mean it will be some kind of secret?
HS: Those who have much invested in the traditional genital contact mode will do their best to suppress, outlaw or scandalise it.  It will be so erotically fulfilling , at least once its subtleties are mastered, that no experiencers will want to return to the old way, and making babies will become quite the chore.  Institutional religions will be especially incensed.
Gordon: I can see it become a revolutionary act.  Will three or four individuals be able to participate simultaneously?
HS: Yes, but the love will have to be genuine and real.  Often it will be what you call "love triangles" from earlier times, but with all their jealousies and karma sorted out.  I can see two ancient colleagues of yours who could easily fit the bill on this one.
Gordon: Yes, I know exactly who you're thinking of.  It's nice to see we'll resolve our differences sometime.
HS: When you experience the melding, the long history of hurts and envies will melt into the extended embrace like logs in a bonfire, and you will feel the foolishness of time and form.
Gordon: I daresay you're right.  But won't we be able to do this on the astral after this current life?
HS: If you all put your pride behind your love, yes.  Make no mistake, there will be no possibility of faking this: you're either there or you're not.
Gordon: Do I sense a reprimand?
HS: No I'm merely laying it on the line for you.
Gordon: Something I should be grateful for, I know. Anything lese I should know about this future female self?
HS: Nothing else you should know, but why don't you try communicating with her yourself? You don't need to depend on me as an intermediary.
Gordon: Well I've tried a bit of message sending to past life personalities, so I guess there's no reason not to try that.  But I'm focused on you right now.
HS: Okay save it for later then.
Gordon: Done.

IP Logged

George
Ex Member

Bruce.Made contact
Reply #223 - Nov 28th, 2002 at 12:43pm

Last night while laying in bed,I imagined walking in a forest.then I came to a clearing that looked like a park.There were a lot of park benchEs with people siting on them.they all seemed to be happy.Then someone was passing by,and I asked if he knew where my mother and father was who both died in 1996.I told him there names/He said Oh yes,they are over there.he said come I will take you to them.He said they like to sit there and watch out over the water/waiting for more souls to cross over.Then I heard my mothers voice saying is that  you george.It was her voice.I said mom tell me some of the things about when I was young.She told me things that I had forgotten long ago.It wonderful bruce.Then I fell asleep.George

IP Logged

Joe
Ex Member

Suicide retrieval/ 1st TMI visit
Reply #224 - Nov 26th, 2002 at 8:03pm

Last week, a local 17 y.o. boy shot and killed a police officer then killed himself. My wife works with the boy's father and asked me to check on the boy. I put it off for a few days until last sunday around 1 am. I was repeating the boy's name to myself as i was getting into bed. As soon as I closed my eyes, I saw the brightest helper waiting for me to my right. I was surprised and said "you will have to wait until I do the 3x3x3 breathes" He back away and faded out. I did my breathing and cleared my mind and the helper returned. I placed my intent to go to the boy. in seconds I had a very handsome dark-haired young man in my sight. His eyebrows were black and thick(my wife later said his father has the same trait). I saw him in a small room with a bed. He looked scared and confused. I said Justin, I'm here to help you. how do you feel? scared! I told him it was ok and I could take him to a better place. would you like that? Yes! can you see my friend here? and gestured to my left. yes, he replied. go to him. I felt a "let's go" I felt the 3 of us moving away. all at once, we stopped moving and i had no awareness of Justin. I asked the Helper what happened. He replied that Justin had fell into a BST.
I asked what kind of BST? My impression was a world of killers, I dropped that reply and asked again. I got killer/hopelessness/desire for drugs. I asked if we should go get him. The Helper reluctantly agrees, we went to Justin and found him laying on his back amid others stuck in black, sticky mud. the others were shoving needles or sharp implements into his face. I called him but he said to leave him alone. We retreated. I asked if we should try again, the Helper replied Yes, but later, he needs to experience this for awhile. I asked the helper to take me to TMI-there. We traveled and the first thing I saw was a bright horizontal band of light. I saw/felt much sensual energy. I then saw many people seated in a large circle. I said I can't see the crystal. It was implied to me to pretend to see it and i would. so i pretended to see the crystal and it came into view. I want to enter it, "go ahead". As i entered the crystal I saw a white band of light open up and close in after me. I had a strong ringing in my ears. the energy that i felt build up was totally involuntary and amazing. I looked out of the crystal and saw an older man with white hair 3/4 turned away from me but very close to the crystal. I saw the people seated in the circle by the light of the crystal. I got the impression he was lecturing to them. at this point i started up the old interpreter and i could feel the people saying "he's talking to himself". I tried to stop the interpreter by chanting "i am aware" over and over. then they said "now he's chanting". I yelled out "i want to see Bruce Moen". someone replied "he;s not here". a few moments later, they said "Bruce is here". I approached Bruce and he said "hi Joe, great to see you here. We chatted for a few moments and He said "do you want to go on a little trip?" Sure I replied. thinking perhaps he would give me a tour of f27. We traveled and I found we had returned to Justin. Bruce was standing over him and told me to send him PUL, I sent out the strongest PUL i could and Bruce reached down and grabbed Justin and said "let's go". great feeling of movement as we traveled. I didn't see the park but did have the impression of relief. I asked if we were at the park and Bruce replied "yes, he's been retrieved". I told Bruce I was returning to the crystal and he followed. I re-entered the crystal and again felt all the effects mentioned before. I decided to return to C1 and thanked the Helper and Bruce. What a wonderful experience. Bruce, whether you were awake or asleep, this experience has certainly erased much doubt from my mind.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.