Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Why do souls come into the physical and leave so early and (Read 1482 times)
GG35

ALK Member

Why do souls come into the physical and leave so early and
May 3rd, 2023 at 3:23pm

tragically?  My son was very personable and had many friends but just couldn't make a successful decision.  He left this earth trying a pill that was laced with fentanyl and it killed him.  This is after almost doing the some thing 6 months before.  Why couldn't he learn?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Why do souls come into the physical and leave so early and
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2023 at 1:16am

I’m sorry you lost your son that way. 

I don’t think we’ll have those kinds of answers here in this life.  I don’t think we know what we come here to experience or fulfill in our souls.  I believe that we find those things out in the afterlife, though, especially so as to give us a chance to resolve things, so that we can move on and continue to heal and grow.  Every now and then I think about what it’ll be like for me in my afterlife, going over all the “mistakes” I made and finding out how things could have been had I made other choices. 

And…unfortunately, pain and heartbreak are a part of what we need to experience, both what we cause ourselves and what we have no control over.  It seems so unfair, but I have to believe there are no real mistakes.  At least that’s what I choose to believe.   

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #2 - May 4th, 2023 at 1:33pm

Sorry for your loss.

Some sources say that some Souls choose to experience the level of grief you are probably experiencing (losing a child must be difficult), because such difficulty helps the grieving person grow spiritually. I have read/heard of occasions when such a way of learning was planned.

I have been having spiritual experiences since 1980, and I am  soooooooooooooooooooo certain that the afterlife exists. When the time is appropriate, you will be able to reconnect with your lost child in the way that is best.

IP Logged

a witness

ALK Member

Reply #3 - May 12th, 2023 at 10:23am

"Why do souls come to the physical and leave so early?"

If there were no difficult experiences for us as humans we would not grow or learn. Even a "long" life can seem very short when most of our experiences and decisions here are over. Instead of asking why, maybe ask why not?

Maybe his mission was fulfilled in a way we do not understand. I don't know the future or the ultimate truth. Life can be painful and some people make it further in this particular journey than others. It is hard to accept, I know.

Humans seek comfort and connection, safety and love. It is most likely that is what your son was seeking. Some people are more sensitive than others, more vulnerable. But, we all feel pain. It is understandable if you feel confused, angry, and sad. Grief is one of the hardest things we can face in life.

But curiosity is great, right?

If you are patient you may find a way to communicate with your son directly. They see and hear us, in my opinion. They do visit occasionally in dreams. There are other ways. When you experience it you will know. I hope you find the answers you are seeking.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.