Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Tom Campbell is too intellectual (Read 8992 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: Tom Campbell is too intellectual
Reply #15 - Mar 22nd, 2020 at 11:45am

I haven't considered the please the hypnotist part. I guess if a hypnotist can get a person to act like a chicken, such hypnotist has some control.

rondele wrote on Mar 22nd, 2020 at 10:32am:
"It has been found that fake memories can be created by hypnosis. Through PSI, a hypnotist might influence a hypnotized person with his beliefs at a subconscious level"

When Bruce was actively posting on ak, I recall when I had mentioned Michael Newton and what some of the subjects placed under deep hypnosis had reported. Bruce was basically skeptical. His point was that some people subconsciously want to please the hypnotist and therefore what they report needs to be viewed with that in mind. He didn't outright reject the claims in the book but encouraged that we not automatically accept everything in the book.

R

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #16 - Mar 25th, 2020 at 9:56pm

I'm currently residing in rural Australia, 30 minutes from the closest small town and they haven't had toilet paper for 2 weeks and bottled water for a week. Its a bit late for people to suddenly decide to be dooms day preppers.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #17 - Mar 26th, 2020 at 5:31pm

I don't know how the virus is in Australia, I guess the fires made things difficult.

After going to stores about 6 times, I found 7 rolls of paper (rolls, not bundles), took 4 for myself, and left the other 3 for whoever might need them. Bottled water has been a bit easier to find, but it isn't available like before.

Maisie wrote on Mar 25th, 2020 at 9:56pm:
I'm currently residing in rural Australia, 30 minutes from the closest small town and they haven't had toilet paper for 2 weeks and bottled water for a week. Its a bit late for people to suddenly decide to be dooms day preppers.

IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Reply #18 - Mar 27th, 2020 at 2:06am

Have you had much rain there? Ive been seeing reports that California has had lots of unseasonal rain, much like here. Weeks of it in fact, its wonderful. After 6 months of extreme heat its been a blessing. Im not in an area that was terribly effected by the fires, smoke but not fires close by. But the grass has grown like crazy, so the farmers are happy. 12 months of drought lifted in 2 weeks. All those international prayers saved us.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #19 - Mar 28th, 2020 at 4:23pm

California has had some rain recently, but not much.

Maisie wrote on Mar 27th, 2020 at 2:06am:
Have you had much rain there? Ive been seeing reports that California has had lots of unseasonal rain, much like here. Weeks of it in fact, its wonderful. After 6 months of extreme heat its been a blessing. Im not in an area that was terribly effected by the fires, smoke but not fires close by. But the grass has grown like crazy, so the farmers are happy. 12 months of drought lifted in 2 weeks. All those international prayers saved us.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.