Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
One year since Bruce's passing (Read 32017 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
One year since Bruce's passing
Nov 14th, 2018 at 12:46pm

Today it’s been 1 year since Bruce Moen left the physical.  I think about him every day, and I talk to him every day because I know he hears my messages.  I’m so lucky and grateful to have had him in my life and have the close friendship we had because of what he taught me and how it’s made me grow as a person and spiritually.  And of course one of the biggest perks was what I learned about life and death and the afterlife. 

Those of you who knew him, please tell me what you remember or loved or learned from him…share a great memory with me, I’d love to hear it.  The thing I miss most about having Bruce here was our video calls.  Getting to see and hear him, and we could talk about anything and everything.  I loved when we’d make each other laugh, and I loved all the deep, meaningful, spiritual conversations, sharing our experiences and beliefs.  I just miss having him around that way!  I miss all those great conversations.  He was such a great story teller. 

And he always genuinely listened to me and engaged me in what I wanted to share and talk about.  He’d ask me questions and get me to really be able to open up about something I was feeling or something I experienced but wasn’t sure how to put into words, and then he’d give me his thoughts and insights about it.  That genuine engaged interest and friendship is so special.  Especially when it came to a psychic experience I had, Bruce was so great about explaining how our nonphysical senses work, how our higher-self guidance works, how intention works, how reality and consciousness work.  But it didn’t matter what we talked about, he was always so present and attentive, and I really loved that.  He was my best friend and greatest teacher.  And I really hate saying “was” because that’s not how I feel at all.  I know he’s still alive, still around, still Bruce.  He’s just not physically here anymore, that’s all.  But I sure do miss that guy being here!  Since he’s been gone I have had some OBEs and dreams of him and sensations of feeling his energy but I will always miss having him physically here.  That’s the things that’s so hard when someone passes away…the physicalness is gone.

So, in honor of my dear friend Bruce Moen, please remember to genuinely spend time being in the present moment with those you love.  Really listen when they talk.  Really open up when you talk.  Really look each other in the eye.  Make time every day to raise your vibration by thinking about and remembering the feeling of love until you are actually re-experiencing it, and then allow the feeling to grow stronger until it’s beaming out of you.  Bruce always said if he could teach only one thing it would be the feeling of love, pure unconditional love.  I love you Bruce.

Love,
Vicky   

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LoveandLove

ALK Member

Dhaka , B angladesh
Re: One year since Bruce's passing
Reply #1 - Nov 14th, 2018 at 2:55pm

Vicky ,
I got the word , " PUL " , from Bruce Moen ... And The ' Feeling Love ' - exercise of Bruce really helped me a lot . I was meditating before for years but was bit judgemental . Believe me , Vicky . The ' Feeling Love ' exercise totally reshaped me and transformed me . For the first time in my life , I started to accept everything with an unconditional welcoming heart with Pure Unconditional Loving Acceptance .
I practiced many forms of meditations and still I was believing in punishment , judgements and hell etc. ... Bruce Moen's - ' Feeling Love Exercise ' -  has toatally opened my heart . After practicing this exercise for years , I now laugh for my previous self which was so judgemental . Vicky , I now know that I will be there in the afterlife available for the Most evil person You can imagine , and I will send that person PUL as much as I can . And Bruce Moen taught me this . I was thousands of miles away from him . I never saw him . But when I sent him an email in 2008 , he gave me a long beautiful reply . I asked Him about PUL and in that long email He explained me about PUL in details . Still I read that Email of Bruce . I have kept it like a treasure ... A Valuable Treasure .

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #2 - Nov 14th, 2018 at 3:45pm

.... he isn't as far away as imagined, hm?

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #3 - Nov 14th, 2018 at 10:34pm

For me, I wake every morning with a lovely canvas print beside me which shows the beginning of a forest path. It represents a special moment in time. When Bruce Moen led you down a path in your life, you were not likely to forget it. I am so grateful.

IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Reply #4 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 12:41pm

Bruce was a great teacher for me and I'll be always grateful for his kindness and generosity . I keep a lot of his answers sent by email or through the old message board and seldom go to read them. Surely we'll meet in a not so distant time.
Love.

Love,Light & Serenity!&&Claudio
IP Logged

Giulia

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 12:50pm

Dear Vicky,

I did not know you back in 2002, when I first got to know Bruce, but this is when and where I met up with him and with a number of other afterlife explorers.

I stayed in touch with him until book 5 was published (I bought one of the first copies) and then I became increasingly absorbed by the family and by my out-of-body experiences, which have always been my own means of exploring the Afterlife.

Through Claudio, though, I kept receiving news about Bruce up to November 2017.

Today, I can state that I absolutely agree that death is not a form of separation but of reunion.

Love
Giulia

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 2:34am

Thank you all for sharing.  I know that a lot more people read here than who post so I appreciate hearing from you because it helps to know that others share the joy of great memories that really touched us and made a difference in our lives.   

One thing Bruce always told me was the most important thing to do was to meditate every day and to feel PUL every day.  In this past year I’ve found it hard to do.  I've found it hard to think about Bruce too strongly because it just causes me to cry really hard, and I get too emotional and sad and depressed.  I tend to keep strong emotions buried very deep and so to bring them to the surface like that is very, very hard for me to handle.  I’m that way about everyone I’ve loved dearly and lost. 

Back in June this year, in one of my imagination visits with Bruce, by which I mean the method that he taught, I received him reminding me that “where” he is, is a much higher place than my typical everyday thought consciousness.  I was crying and saying how much I miss him, and I felt him saying, “But I’m here”, and my response was, “But I want to actually feel you here.”  (This was all conveyed quickly through feeling.  I didn’t actually “hear” him word for word). 

He said he can always receive from a lower state of consciousness such as sadness but that in order for me to really connect and feel and receive I need to raise my awareness with PUL.  (I know this is basic stuff that we all already know, but I hadn’t been remembering to do that).  The last thing I felt him saying to me was, “Remember to raise yourself through love.  Love is where I am”. 

I knew I had to stop crying and really take his message to heart because I knew it was the right thing to be doing anyway, and I knew that crying wasn’t doing myself any good.  Since I felt I wasn’t receiving any more from him, the last thing I said was telling Bruce that I was going to see a psychic medium who was in town giving a talk this evening, and that I wanted him through her to give me a strong confirmation that this imagination visit was real, and I felt it would also serve to prove to me that she was the real deal as well.  I felt that if I got a strong confirmation it would really, really cheer me up too.   

So that evening I went to the medium’s talk and really was enjoying her presence and her talk so much.  And then the very last thing she said before ending her talk was, “It really is all about love.  Feel love, and raise your own vibration and energy, because that’s how you connect.  Love is where they are.” 

I immediately recognized that as the confirmation I asked for because it was practically the same words said in the same way.  It really meant so much to me to have that reminder and confirmation. 

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #7 - Nov 21st, 2018 at 8:49pm

That is when you know all is right with the world, when you feel that perfect harmony with all of creation. It is a love, a yes, a thank you all in one. How much more clear could a message be? I would expect nothing less from the relationship you had with Bruce.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #8 - Nov 22nd, 2018 at 2:55am

seagullresting wrote on Nov 21st, 2018 at 8:49pm:
That is when you know all is right with the world, when you feel that perfect harmony with all of creation. It is a love, a yes, a thank you all in one. How much more clear could a message be? I would expect nothing less from the relationship you had with Bruce.

Thank you!  That made me feel good to hear.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #9 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 8:34pm

We still miss him so much.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #10 - Sep 5th, 2019 at 12:35am

I still talk to him every single day, and I believe that wherever he is and whatever he's doing, he will hear me.  What I miss most is our conversations, and asking him questions because he was the most intelligent man I know and he was always such a good teacher. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #11 - Sep 5th, 2019 at 8:07pm

I was watching him on youtube and he was talking about people on the Earth as offspring of the great creator. Each one launched to experience their own life and being independently. The respect that Bruce Moen had for his interpretation of a supreme being is clear when you listen to him for any length of time.  It was apparent in his description without even saying so in an obvious manner that there exists a great love that the great creator has for its offspring. And that the offspring, individually, has freedom and ability to fly free.

I remember at 16 receiving a clear message that my existence was purely for the experience of it all. At that point in my life I think I had experienced a great deal already. But, when I read about accounts from people who communicate from the afterlife, or even from my own personal experience with meditation, other spiritual practices, I only feel understanding and acceptance from those we label as no longer living. They certainly love us back. That is fundamental.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #12 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 2:20pm

seagullresting wrote on Sep 5th, 2019 at 8:07pm:
I was watching him on youtube and he was talking about people on the Earth as offspring of the great creator. Each one launched to experience their own life and being independently. The respect that Bruce Moen had for his interpretation of a supreme being is clear when you listen to him for any length of time.  It was apparent in his description without even saying so in an obvious manner that there exists a great love that the great creator has for its offspring. And that the offspring, individually, has freedom and ability to fly free.

I remember at 16 receiving a clear message that my existence was purely for the experience of it all. At that point in my life I think I had experienced a great deal already. But, when I read about accounts from people who communicate from the afterlife, or even from my own personal experience with meditation, other spiritual practices, I only feel understanding and acceptance from those we label as no longer living. They certainly love us back. That is fundamental.

I’m so glad that there are so many videos of him, not only to learn and have refreshers on some things, but also just to see and hear him. 

I agree with you about Bruce’s interpretation of the Creator and its offspring.  The whole point is for us to experience, to feel, and to use our free will and consciousness in the here and now, and that there's a purpose for all of it, and that we're all always contributing to raising awareness for us all. 

I remember that when I first met Bruce, that concept was one of the things we talked about that day.  I knew that from the time I was a young child, I held a very similar understanding about it, and so it was pretty profound for me to finally know and hear someone talking about it with me. 

Another powerful belief that we had in common was that our time here on earth is just a blink of an eye in comparison to how "big" our true being is.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #13 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 12:38pm

Wow, it's been 2 years?

What did he say about how higher self guidance works? Vicky, you mentioned this on your first post of this thread.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #14 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 4:10pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 12:38pm:
Wow, it's been 2 years?

What did he say about how higher self guidance works? Vicky, you mentioned this on your first post of this thread.

It’s hard to remember exactly what are things Bruce specifically taught or said in his own words, or what we’ve figured out together, but putting it all in my own words what I've learned since knowing and working with him and sharing all our conversations is that our higher self always has our best interest at heart.  It’s always aware of what we’re thinking, feeling, and doing.  It will always try if it can to communicate with us where we are in any way that we are able and willing to perceive and receive.  The “where we are” isn’t in terms of physical location, it’s where we are in our awareness, our perception, and our consciousness.  So the more work we do here to bridge the connection, the easier it is for our higher self to meet us and communicate.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #15 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 6:23pm

Vicky, thank you for answer, what you said makes sense.

IP Logged

Stanislaw

ALK Member

Reply #16 - Aug 12th, 2020 at 12:35am

Sad he's gone, but he's exploring the universe now

IP Logged

JonH

Nebraska
Reply #17 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:08am

I learned so much from him, his website, his books and tapes!

HE CHANGED MY LIFE and for the better-ment of myself and ALL of the people/spirits that I could help.

THANKYOU BRUCE!  LOVE YA! Smiley

I'm just visiting...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.