Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Karaoke Mantra Songs for out of body experience (Read 2309 times)
Lyshe

ALK Member

Australia, victoria melbourne
Karaoke Mantra Songs for out of body experience
Oct 7th, 2018 at 4:03am

Dear all
I highly recommend everyone should be singing karaoke out of body experience mantra songs,  the OBE karaoke mantra songs help you increase your awareness in your dreams which could lead to lucid dreams and out of body experience,  also you could see things clearly in your dreams when you sing karaoke mantra songs daily. Make sure you invest your time practicing out of body experience when you sing out of body experience karaoke mantra songs.

Karaoke Mantra Songs for out of body experience, you find your favourite songs such as Michael Jackson or Britney spears or Madonna songs, follow the pattern of the songs change singers' words into your own words, such as please thought dont come dont go whenever i meditate very still watching my thoughts etc....please thoughts dont come out, go to sleep all my thoughts but please dont close down my awareness whenever thoughts go to sleep something like that. I sing karaoke out of body experience method songs in Cambodian songs, i had many lucid dreams, and out of body experience, i remember most of my dreams:). I alway see clearly in the dream world whenever i dream, i sing karaoke mantra songs and ask helpers to help me see clearly in the dream world and increase my awareness in the dream world. 

Let me know if it work for you.
Good luck everyone

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: Karaoke Mantra Songs for out of body experience
Reply #1 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 11:57am

Thank you, yes, singing is important.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Lyshe

ALK Member

Australia, victoria melbourne
The Spirits Told me that my Karaoke out mantra songs
Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2018 at 12:25am

Hi all

I just wanted to share with you all about my Karaoke out of body experience mantra songs, last time the spirits told me that my Karaoke ou of body experience mantra songs is broadcasting to the horizon. That's kinda embarrassing coz most of the spirits could hear my singing.

Anyway you could also sing Indian songs, and Cambodian songs with Karaoke mantra songs not just english, it's fun.

Have a nice day everyone

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Karaoke Mantra Songs for out of body experience
Reply #3 - Oct 26th, 2018 at 1:13am

The last 1 Posts were moved here from Afterlife Knowledge by Vicky.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.