Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
NDE video, talk of future (Read 9629 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
NDE video, talk of future
Jul 26th, 2018 at 12:44pm

Hello:

Some people might like this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH3G5coJX5Y&t=289s

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: NDE video, talk of future
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 8:03pm

I moved your post here because it really isn't off topic, it should go here. 

And I started playing it...didn't finish yet but I will...and it's good.  I've not heard of this guy so thanks for bringing it to my attention.  He is a good speaker and his story sounds really interesting.  I can't wait to hear more.

What interests me so far is (1) because of his NDE at age 8 he was able to remember an OBE that he had as he was about to be born.  And (2) that during his NDE at age 8 he encountered those beings that he described as being darker than dark because they had no more light. 

Thanks Albert!   Smiley

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #2 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:20pm

Wow, that video covers a lot of ground. The day you posted it I was on my way home from work and was thinking, I'd like to read something from near death forums when I get home. It has been ages since I did that. So, it was delightful to find that you had posted such an articulate, interesting account of multiple experiences in a positive and, really, exceptional interview format. I was kind of shocked at the future forecasting which commenced midway through the interview. However, I do recognize that an interpreter is always present in such a recounting, especially over a lifetime of re-remembering.

Most interesting.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #3 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:31pm

Also, do you think, as a whole, we really enjoy our life review, if we have stayed here a while and tried to fulfill our mission? It requires a certain amount of humbleness...actual humility to remain here at all? I personally see it as heroic.

When I speak of retrievers as not being especially special, I would never mean it as that retrievers are not unique and most valuable. There is a difference between being some kind of saint or angel, and perhaps they exist, and being a humble human being, who screws up, and does his/her best. So, no need to be some kind of hero to be a retriever.

Just an ordinary human being will do. Bruce taught that.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #4 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 8:15pm

You're welcome Vicky.

The darker beings he wrote of sound like the lost souls Bruce wrote about.

Mellen Thomas Benedict also remembered being in the womb during his life review.

I had an experience where I remembered what it was like before I incarnated.

Seagull, regarding retrievers not being special, I figure we are all special in our own way. We are all parts of one large self. To find out what it needs to know, this large self has all kinds of incarnations. It seems as if some of us have it easier than others. When I do a retrieval of what might be considered an unevolved soul, I figure that in a way such soul makes a bigger contribution than me, because it took on a tougher assignment.

I basically believe in the Disk viewpoint. This being the case, some people seem to be more evolved projections than other people. There might be occasions when a less evolved projection does something that is more impressive than what a more evolved projection does, because such projection had bigger challenges to overcome, including the state of being it started with.

Regarding the dark future Kenneth Leth was shown, I can't say that I know if it is accurate. Before I watched that video I wondered what might happen if Trump got impeached, and figured that some of the white Nationalists that follow him in a fanatical way, might start a civil war. Therefore, what Kenneth said seems believable. Going by what he said, he was told ahead of time that the Kennedy assassination would take place. On another audio interview he said that he was shown that Trump and Clinton would run against each other.

Regarding life reviews, their enjoyment level probably varies.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 8:35pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jul 29th, 2018 at 8:15pm:

Have you shared that experience before?  I'd like to hear it if you don't mind.  Do you remember a previous life or was it the afterlife?  When I had my NDE I feel and believe that where I went was where I had come from.  It was so familiar to me that I knew it was home.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #6 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 6:49pm

Vicky:

Regarding my pre-birth memory, it happened one night as I was lying in bed. I was with a spirit being that seemed to be male. I felt concerned about incarnation into this world. I told the spirit being I was with "I'll miss you." With a male voice this spirit being said "I know."

When I had an NDE-like experience (without a related near death event), I felt as if I was where I actually came from, but my memory of this isn't real strong. It was more of a "this is what our existence is really about" feeling.

Do you remember the "home" feeling quite well?

Vicky wrote on Jul 29th, 2018 at 8:35pm:
Recoverer 2 wrote on Jul 29th, 2018 at 8:15pm:

Have you shared that experience before?  I'd like to hear it if you don't mind.  Do you remember a previous life or was it the afterlife?  When I had my NDE I feel and believe that where I went was where I had come from.  It was so familiar to me that I knew it was home.

« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2018 at 11:18am by Recoverer 2 »  

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #7 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 9:00pm

Yes I do remember a home feeling quite well.  It was paramount in my NDE.  I knew instantly and fully that this is where I came from and where I would go when I died, and it's the reason I wanted to stay.  I missed it so much and couldn't believe that I was able to forget about it during my life on earth. 

It's also why I was so angry when I had to go back.  I felt it was so painful to be shown that place and then made to come back here.  It really did hurt.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #8 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 11:37am

Vicky:

Thank you for your response. It means a lot to me when people share that part of their NDE. I have read other NDE accounts where people expressed the same as you.  To some degree you can touch into that feeling during meditation. You can experience love and peace in a way that is more fulfilling than anything you can experience in this World.

When I had an experience that was NDE-like (back before 1980), I didn't know anything about such experiences. I was somewhere between an atheist and agnostic at the time. I did't know how to process the experience, forgot about it for a number of years, and remembered it as if it happened yesterday when I recalled it. I believe it was intentional for me to forget it, because otherwise I probably would not had gone through the same growth process that I went through. Whatever the case, when I had the experience, it was "very" certain that what I was experiencing wasn't a hallucination and that what I experienced represented truth more than life in this World.

One thing I remember is that it was so happy and wonderful in the place I was located at during the experience I'm speaking of. I was surprised that existence could exist in such a way. I was disappointed when I returned to regular waking state consciousness, fell asleep, and the memory gap was created.

Regarding my not having a related body-based problem, in one of her books P.M.H. Atwater wrote that some people have NDE-like experiences, while involved in some physical activity such as walking around. Therefore, it isn't necessary to have some sort of physical problem before you can have an NDE-like experience.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #9 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:21am

I think I remember your experience.  You've probably told me about it a long time ago because I vaguely remember what caused it.

I've read PMH Atwater's book "Future Memory".   Is that the book you're referring to?  I'm familiar with what you're talking about.

I also agree with you about the reason why we are meant to forget.  I'm so grateful that I came back and have had the life I had, the experiences I've had, and met the people I've met, and especially that I've raised my kids.  I can see that now, looking back.  But right after it happened to me, I remember being so angry.  I think I almost felt undignified.  I say that because I had full intention of staying because I literally felt like it was my right to choose that.  So when I was made to go back, it made me feel so foolish.  Of course, now I know that's not what it was all about.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #10 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 4:11pm

Some people say that NDErs are forced to return, I believe it is more of a matter of whether an experiencer is clear thinking enough to make such a decision. I believe it would be a "BIG" mistake to not send a person back when it is highly beneficial for such a person to return, simply so it could be said that such a person had a choice.  People who have a problem with this aren't considering the big picture.

The Atwater book I'm speaking of is "Near Death Experiences - the rest of the story."

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #11 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:30pm

For some reason I am thinking of a beautiful dream I once had. First, I was entering and exiting some kind of small residence, and it was filling with water. I was separated from a companion. There was something very poignant about it.

At a different portion of the dream, of which I remember only these things, I was floating down a river. The banks were attractive. And yet, I found myself very absorbed by the experience itself of floating down the river.

It was beautiful. I could have stopped, and did for a while, to chat with a few others at the edge of the water, by the grassy bank. But the river was enchanting. It was cool, and not wide, and nothing frightening existed there.

There was only the floating, and the pleasantness of chatting with a few people along the way. Floating along, with no thought of stopping.

This dream was so long ago, a lifetime ago, and yet I can still remember it. Was it real, or was it fiction? I would say it really does not matter. It was a moment that existed.

Therefore, I think we have such a limited understanding of what is truly possible. Think of all that we have forgotten!

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #12 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:04pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 4:11pm:
Some people say that NDErs are forced to return, I believe it is more of a matter of whether an experiencer is clear thinking enough to make such a decision.

Yeah, I totally agree.  Over the years of course I was glad I came back.  But being in that moment I would agree with you that I wasn't "clear thinking" enough.  I wasn't given a choice or shown what my future held or what I'd miss.  I was only basking in the moment.  I was definitely aware of the fact that if I stayed then my kids would grow up without me, but I was so in awe of the moment that I wasn't fully thinking of what I'd miss. 

I'm still watching bits of the video you linked when I have time.  Each time I watch it I keep feeling like I know this guy but it's more like he reminds me of someone.  Maybe he reminds me of an actor??  Does he remind you of anyone?  It's his voice and the way he talks. 

I love how he was describing his life review, when "Mother" was laughing and enjoying his uncle playing with him when he was a toddler.  "This is important.  This is love.  This is what life is about."  Yes!!  I believe that too with all my heart.  I feel that way when I'm having such a good time with my kids, or a special moment, or just speaking from my heart.  I know that that's more important than anything else in life.  Being loving makes me feel more alive than anything.   

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #13 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:05pm

Seagull,

Your dream sounds wonderful.  Isn't it great to be able to remember those kinds of dreams after all this time?  I am SO happy that I kept a dream journal as a teenager because back then I had THE MOST AMAZING dreams and it's fun to read them in detail.  I wish I still had such dreams.  They were so vivid and magical.  I know I had many spiritual dreams back then and although I don't know for sure what they were or what they meant, they were magical.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #14 - Aug 4th, 2018 at 12:10pm

The man in the video doesn't remind me of anyone.

Seagull's dream reminds me of a dream I had.

I was by a river.  All long the river there were people traveling up the river (If I remember correctly, they walked beside it). They traveled at different speeds, and were at different levels of progression. They were all headed to the same place at the end of the river.

The end of the river could be seen at the the northern part of the hemisphere. This northern location (the sky) felt like a high level spirit world. I remember purplish colors. I could feel love, joy, peace, beauty and wisdom emanating from this place.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.