Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Partnered Exploration to visit with Bruce Moen (Read 16994 times)
Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Re: Partnered Exploration to visit with Bruce Moen
Reply #30 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:53am

Subtle Traveler : i have been warned in NP never to tell dreamers that they are dreaming or interact with them like showing them how to fly etc. Also i see from my own experience that talking to dreamers fells like they drag you down into their awareness level.

Quote:
...he had no idea that we met up in the non-physical

This is actually a good example that happened to me in the past. I think it has to do something with the multidimensional part of ourselves. Being on different levels of awareness and more than one NP body at the same time. Then how much can physical consciousness recall when returning back from travels with this much information.

The memory or recall of events seems to be the most problematic part. Does anybody know how to improve this or why memory fragmentation happens? Maybe low energy levels?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #31 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 7:20pm

I think one reason why some people are not consciously aware is because they are working things out, trying something out, or responding to something in the physical world.  It's my belief that we have a nonphysical counterpart of ourselves and that as we are living this physical life we're also simultaneously living in the nonphysical.  Not necessarily a day-to-day life, but at least one in which we act and react in conjunction with what goes on in our physical lives.   

I once had a dream in which I had partial awareness, and once I woke up I knew without a doubt that the dream was about real-life circumstances, and I also knew that one person in the dream was nonphysically rejoicing over an event that was going to take place in her physical life.  Interestingly, it had not happened yet in the physical, yet nonphysically she was celebrating.  In that dream, it was a coworker of mine who was celebrating that she could now see very clearly.  In the dream I was shown she was wearing new glasses and then I was shown some dirty drinking glasses.  So when I woke up, my interpretation was that the double use of “glasses” in the dream meant she had double vision. 

My hunch was correct.  I told her about my dream and then asked if she had double vision and was she considering new glasses or surgery?  She was shocked that I was right.  She was suffering from terrible double vision and was going to have surgery for it, but she was feeling very anxious and scared about having it done.  I told her that if my dream means anything, then to me it seemed like it was telling me she had nothing to worry about. 

That reminds me…I had another similar episode many years ago.  Back when I was married and we were trying to buy our second house, the offer was about to fall through.  I was so upset that night and hated waiting til the next day to hear what was going to happen.  That night I had a very vivid and lucid dream in which I was flying over the neighborhood.  When I came to the new house I landed on the roof and I exclaimed “Yes!” really loudly and really excitedly.  I could feel that the house was ours and I was rejoicing and claiming it as mine.  I even remember that there were other people in this dream who looked at me weird when I did that.  Two people were walking down the street and when I my made exclamation they looked at me really shocked.  I don’t know if they were shocked that I had landed on the roof or just that I was making such a loud exclamation.  I don’t know if they were dreaming this too??  But it wasn’t a normal reaction for dream characters.  This dream was different from a normal dream.  It was very real feeling.  Anyway, so when I woke up I knew the house deal was going to work out.  And it did. 

PS--About this thread topic of Partnered Exploration to visit with Bruce...if anyone does continue to experiment or has something to share, please do feel free to share it here or begin a new thread.   I don't want to disappoint anyone with this change in the conversation.  Also, I'm sorry that I haven't had anymore luck.  Am I just too distracted with other things?  Is Bruce just busy?  Maybe we're just not always meant to make connections.  Or maybe we just have to be patient and keep trying. 

I'm always "talking" to him every day.  I believe he receives my messages and feelings.  But I'm not always getting a feeling in return.  I have to wonder if he's just very busy right now.  But I trust that he's not unreachable.  The kind of man Bruce was here, he would sometimes get so focused on something that it would feel like he was completely gone.  He had the ability to have such a strong focus of his energy and attention.  I remember even his wife telling me that there were times she could walk into the room where he was and it would feel like he wasn't even in the room.  That's how focused his energy gets when he's involved with something.  So, I'll keep trying and I'm sure I'll feel his energy come around again.

By the way, it's ok that this thread has evolved to these other conversations since they are a natural course. I know some of you feel leery about breaking the forum rule about staying on topic.  I just want to clarify that it's ok as long as it's meaningful, appropriate, and a natural course.  True "off topic" issues are a problem when it derails from the original posters intention, is hurtful, argumentative, or is just pointless. 

If we get too off course from the topic of PE with Bruce, then I can make a dissection of those posts so that conversation can continue.  If not, I hope someone will continue to do the PE and share what they experience. 

By the way, I'm personally trying for an OBE contact.  That's my main focus right now.

As always, I appreciate all of your participation here.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #32 - Aug 2nd, 2018 at 2:04am

Another try to get to the treehouse. Remembering meeting around 3 people but no details. Someone there mentioned name starting with B like Britany or Bethany.  Is that name sounding familiar to someone here?

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #33 - Aug 2nd, 2018 at 10:33pm

Trying to get there. Brings me to some memories of being around 14-15. A friend of mine wanted to bring me along to ride a dirt bike along a multitude of trails in the huge field behind my suburban home. I had already gone exploring down the creeks and past the stream and sinkhole to the pasture where some horses roamed. But I had never been dirt biking. Mom said no. But, I also knew there was a tree house down the way. Down the alley and over to the right somewhere. I never did make it out there, that direction. Never saw that tree house.

So, just trying to get there. Trees, yes, in abundance. They are all over the place.

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #34 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 4:41am

Again using intent to visit the tree house. Remembering being in the dark as an observer. From there i was hearing a man and a woman discussing that she wanted to be a 'consultant'.. something with reading books to someone (children?). The man said that he has been doing this job for some time and he was not happy with it.

Also i remember having a dream few days ago where i was standing before a shop and i know that this shop belongs to Bruce Moen. But instead of going inside to look whats there i was buying three onions from a box with various vegetables. My father then paid for the onions inside the shop.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.