Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Partnered Exploration to visit with Bruce Moen (Read 16991 times)
Subtle Traveler

US
Re: Partnered Exploration to visit with Bruce Moen
Reply #15 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:41pm

Vicky wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 1:26am:
Does anyone else want to keep trying?  We don't need to put a cap on trying, might as well leave it open for more.  I wondered if anyone wanted to try focusing on specifically meeting each other together with Bruce?

I really do believe that what that treehouse OBE meant was that Bruce and I are always working together spiritually. 

Bruce and I had talked about the meaning of my treehouse OBE many times.  And he believed that it was an interpretation and translation reflecting the fact that he and I work together spiritually.

Bruce believed that that’s what life was all about, to feel and to experience. 

This is for everyone.

I am not currently practicing non-physical experiences, other than engendering the occasional dream state by relaxing with a specific technique before going to bed. Physically, I remain focused on other stuff right now. I have communicated this to Vicky privately, but I wanted to let others here know (e.g., publicly) since the idea of meeting non-physically with Bruce was being discussed.

To chime in on the general discussion ... I sense that it would be a mistake to have everyone "tap into or focus upon Bruce's and Vicky's tree relationship". Essentially, that is a shared place between Bruce and Vicky (e.g., their relationship) ... and not everyone here may have that specific connection with Bruce (e.g., an assumption).

I can share that I have had similar experiences (to Vicky) when non-physically meeting those connected to me and my physical life (e.g., for example someone who I dated and suddenly began having non-physical experiences with, but in physical life she wanted nothing to do with me). When I asked those supporting me more about that relationship and to also show themselves ... that's when I started having more experiences. However, the metaphor used in my experience was a "space station" (not a tree house). My primary guide took me there and showed me a much broader picture of the composition of souls which I extend from. I can share the specific  experience at another place and time (so don't ask about that here).

Anyway, my general point is that leap frogging or pigging backing upon Vicky-Bruce's relationship may not be a good idea. The branches of the treehouse are for Bruce and Vicky to explore, and not necessarily others who are not connected to their relationship. That is my simple warning.

However, I can suggest another common image. And ... Bruce may already be helping with that by sharing images with several here already of lakes, bodies of water, fishing, boat rides, etc. I would suggest everyone going with those visuals to form a common image.

Finally, when reaching out to Bruce, it is important to imagine these things tactilely. So, when walking down to the lake feel the path underneath your feet, imagine and feel a cool breeze coming off the lake, maybe imagine a dock and feel the dock and tied up boats, get into a kayak and start paddling on the water, etc. You are doing more than just imagining it, your are imagining yourself actually non-physically sensing it (e.g., more than just thinking about it).

Good luck to everyone!

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #16 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:07pm

Soulmael wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 8:58am:
So lets say we would set our intent as "meeting on Vicki's tree house" and then inviting Bruce to join us? Time of trying would not matter right?

I think that's a fine idea for any who want to do it.

The meaning of the treehouse was that anyone and everyone was welcome there.  It was always open for everyone.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #17 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:24pm

withinn wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 11:12am:
I have questions about this contact with Bruce.

What did Bruce do? He created the afterlife area of study and so on. Bruce also worked closely (?) with TMI (The Monroe Institute).

With this form of background has Bruce moved on to an area where what we are seeing may only be residue of Bruce?

What I mean by residue is that are we creating Bruce from our withins therefore residue?

Why I ask this is because if Bruce is now done with his life here on earth and moved on then what is truly left for us to actually view unconsciously from Bruce? Therefore are we just imagining him?

Why I ask this question is because once moved on in the afterlife then is our chore finished with the earthly journey? Which means new learning on the other side is now being tasked.

Not all are tasked with retrievals on the other side. Many are tasked with other chores so our visit may not be truly occurring only imagined?

We need to respect Bruce even when he has passed on. Is his Journey actually complete with the physical and contact may not be possible?

Lots of questions there.  And good ones to ponder.  My answer is why not try to find out all you can?  Bruce taught us that it doesn't hurt to try to explore on your own to find your own answers to have your own knowledge.

I knew Bruce personally and have had hundreds of conversations with him about beliefs spirituality.  He said he would always be willing to be in contact with anyone who wanted to contact him.  He also said that he had no idea what would happen to him after he leaves this physical reality, but that he knew he would always be willing to make contact and/or answer anyone's request for contact.  Personally to me, he promised many times that he would not only visit me (whether I was aware of it or not) but that he would do all that he could to try to make me aware of his presence.  So I believe him.  I have no reason to think that he's "over" the legacy he left here, or that he couldn't care less about my feelings now. 

Also, your questions seem to imply that if Bruce has "moved on" and is done with physical cares here, then we may only imagine a residue of him.  I'm not sure what you mean by that, but in my belief even if he has "moved on" we can still contact him, or to put it another way he can still receive our requests and desires for contact. 

These are my personal beliefs.  From what I have personal experience with, for instance my dad who died in 2010, I still have visits from him.  The last was when my mom was dying.  Dad was there.  So I do believe that they still care about what we feel and care about.  I can't imagine our loved ones just move on and aren't affected by our feelings and aren't pulled emotionally by our feelings. 

Bruce also taught that dreams was one of the easiest way for anyone to make contact with anyone, dead or alive because dream consciousness was an easy area to perceive in. 

So I think another great way to try and visit with Bruce would be for you (anyone) to set intention before sleep to visit with Bruce in a dream.   I agree it might be the easiest way to make contact  Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #18 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:35pm

Hey Subtle Traveler, good to see you back on here!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings about this, but personally I don't care if someone intends to go to the tree house in my experience.  If it works, it was meant to be.  If not, then it's not a concern.   Like I stated previously, I remember the feeling of the meaning during that experience, and it was that the tree house was indeed a "place where we lived" but it was like a point of contact, a meeting place. 

I went and grabbed my book to look up what I wrote about it back then.  Here's a quote:  "And at the end of this day we returned to the tree house high in the sky.  Friends were waiting there to greet us, and we knew that more would be arriving.  Everyone was welcome.  They were our team, comprised of those we've learned from and those who've learned from us.  The tree house was the source of all of our spiritual prosperity and guidance.  This little home would hold as many as would come."

Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #19 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:42pm

Quote:

Finally, when reaching out to Bruce, it is important to imagine these things tactilely. So, when walking down to the lake feel the path underneath your feet, imagine and feel a cool breeze coming off the lake, maybe imagine a dock and feel the dock and tied up boats, get into a kayak and start paddling on the water, etc. You are doing more than just imagining it, your are imagining yourself actually non-physically sensing it (e.g., more than just thinking about it).

Good luck to everyone!

Boy I couldn't agree more.  Just last night I was thinking about this very concept and how important it was, and I made a mental note to make sure I noted it in my next book (that God only knows when I'll ever get around to finishing  Roll Eyes LOL)

I have been spending time each night doing some solid OBE practice and using the same technique so that I get it ingrained in my awareness.  Long story short, I was imagining I was in my back yard walking through the garden and I was wearing my house slippers.  I decided I'd rather wear my rain boots so I instantly switched to imagining I was wearing them instead.  I noticed that I was actually remembering specifically how they physically feel on my feet.  It was pretty neat!  It wasn't something I tried to imagine remembering.  It just happened so naturally and automatically.  And I thought "Hey, that's a good tip I could tell people about.  To remember the physical feelings of specific little things like that to make the experience feel more real." 

So I started purposely focusing on little details like that in my OBE technique, like what the doorknob feels like when I put my hand on it, etc.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #20 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 11:12pm

Vicky wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:35pm:
Hey Subtle Traveler, good to see you back on here!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings about this, but personally I don't care if someone intends to go to the tree house in my experience.  If it works, it was meant to be.  If not, then it's not a concern.   Like I stated previously, I remember the feeling of the meaning during that experience, and it was that the tree house was indeed a "place where we lived" but it was like a point of contact, a meeting place. 

I went and grabbed my book to look up what I wrote about it back then.  Here's a quote:  "And at the end of this day we returned to the tree house high in the sky.  Friends were waiting there to greet us, and we knew that more would be arriving.  Everyone was welcome.  They were our team, comprised of those we've learned from and those who've learned from us.  The tree house was the source of all of our spiritual prosperity and guidance.  This little home would hold as many as would come."

Smiley

Yes. I had a different impression about your tree experience or its personal meaning. When we last chatted, I interpreted that the tree experience was related to your non-physical relationship or purpose with Bruce (e.g., specifically the threads that you and Bruce may non-physically share OR how you are inter-connected).

My warning above was that not everyone here on the forum may connect to Bruce in the same way that you do (e.g., sharing a thread or soul or lifetime). However, that clarification did not mean that the tree could not be used as a focal point, but more that it might not serve everyone's purposes in the same way of meeting with Bruce.

The notes from your book certainly frame the tree's meaning or purposes more broadly than just your singular relationship with Bruce. I understand that now.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #21 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 10:32am

Great refinements, Vicky. Imagine you're finding new uses too!

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #22 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 10:03pm

Morrighan wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 10:32am:
Great refinements, Vicky. Imagine you're finding new uses too!

Thanks, and yep.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #23 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 12:35am

So is anyone still trying to do this PE? 

I've been trying different techniques but haven't had any experiences, at least nothing that I remember.  It's been a stressful week though, since my son had surgery.  Now that that's over with and he's fine maybe I can put more effort into focusing on my efforts.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #24 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 4:08am

Yes, not much to report from 45 minute session. Set intent to visit Vicki's tree house. Breathing and imagined tree house. Then starting to perceive something like a city in a distance, top of buildings sticking out from a big park. Then i meet someone but do not remember who it was.. no details. Also flashes of something i could not yet identify.

What i remember good is a constant rumble in background.. like someone moving planks of wood and hitting them. First i thought it was neighbor doing something at home. But when i interrupted this session there was only silence around me. So i wonder if this was also part of the nonphysical experience.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #25 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 11:45am

I have not specifically aimed for this PE (or attempted to contact Bruce specifically). However, I am meditating regularly again. I once again have sound assistance for my meditation practice.

In regards to specifically practicing conscious NP experiences, a few days ago I had an early morning awakening (3:00 am) and I saw an opportunity to use the WBTB method. So, I made a conscious decision to practice beyond my normal meditation and quickly set my intention for that. After this brief preparation, some breath work, and some added energy work ... my body went back to sleep and I eventually had a conscious "phased" experience. There were several figures in the experience, so I flew around and attempted to talk to several of them. A couple of them had things to say (most did not as many were unknowing and zombie-like). When I awoke, I wrote everything down.

I share this here, but I do not sense that this encounter was related to the planned PE here. I did not recognize the zombies as people that might be here. One of the figures may have been a grandparent.

I am writing this out here to share that ... I have found that a little energy work before hand can really improve my "targeting" and "clarity" in my NP experiences. In some contrast, when I use just breathing and relaxation for preparation, I end up experiencing more dream-like states ... where I am less aware and just follow the given narrative of the experience.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #26 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 2:29pm

Soulmael,

Interesting about the rumble noise.  I often experience nonphysical sounds and don’t know what they are all about.  Since I do most of my nonphysical experiments before sleep at night I usually end up just falling asleep or going into the hypnagogic state which is where I get a lot of interesting visual and auditory experiences.  I don’t always understand what I’m experiencing, and I’m not sure if they’re of any real value, but I think it would be a fun state to do some experimenting with.

Subtle Traveler,

I too usually end up with more dream-like states when I just use a breathing method.  I much rather prefer to have a deeper, more fully-phased experience which is why I’ve been more focused on having an OBE.

I know I need to get back in the habit of doing daily meditation because without it I lose my focus too easily, or I just fall asleep. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #27 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 3:20pm

Vicky - Sometimes sounds can be used as nonphysical focus. I could just experiment and ask a question in my mind about that sound when it happened.. could lead to something interesting who knows. But i just decided it was only a physical distraction. Also, not everything there what calls you and sounds friendly is really friendly.

Subtle Traveler - zombie-like people could be ordinary dreamers that are stuck at that level of awareness as they use during the day. I personally would not recommend talking to them.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #28 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:13pm

I am interested in continuing the experiment, just distracted by much recently. I would like to achieve a longer, more specific awareness while participating. It does bother me to have specific experiences dropped from memory as I return to this particular focus level.

That requires discipline and practice, as well as an ability to let go of ordinary consciousness.

However, I greatly value what we consider "ordinary" consciousness. Wherever we are, we are there.

Isn't it grand?

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #29 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 10:50pm

Soulmael wrote on Jul 27th, 2018 at 3:20pm:
Subtle Traveler - zombie-like people could be ordinary dreamers that are stuck at that level of awareness as they use during the day. I personally would not recommend talking to them.

Yeah, I am familiar with the possibility of zombie-like figures being possible dreamers. However, I have found them nothing to be concerned with. You can greet them, if they approach you or are presented to you.

In phased experiences, I generally am open to communicating with others when they get face to face with me OR if I feel them specifically. In my recent experience, that is what happened with two of the personalities I talked to during the experience. They each got right in front of me, so that is when I communicated. In the experience, I was attempting to sense whether they were part of my community or not. However, there was no verification of that provided.

I also understand that just because someone is face to face with me that does not mean that they are there consciously. That has been my experience a few times. For example, last year I had an experience with someone on another forum (e.g., he has over 45 years of experiences and is very skilled), and he had no idea that we met up in the non-physical. It was kind of funny actually, because his presence and arrival were announced to me while I was sitting in this large building. When he appeared and faced me, I shook his hand and greeted him and sent him or stated my name. He was looking right at me the whole time, and so I waited for his response (which never happened). Eventually, he just kind of went somewhere else.

When I talked to him physically a few days later, he knew nothing of the experience. So, he was dreamer, but I found no harm (for either of us) in attempting to communicate with him in the NP.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.