Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
No news from Bruce? (Read 6638 times)
Claudio Pisani

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Lauria, Italy
No news from Bruce?
Jun 26th, 2018 at 11:49am

Hi.
I'm eager to know wether someone met Bruce in the Afterlife.
Thanks, Claudio

Love,Light & Serenity!&&Claudio
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Re: No news from Bruce?
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 3:51pm

Hi Claudio, how are you?  I’m happy to see you’ve stopped by!  I was going to start a thread just like this but hadn’t gotten around to it, so I will just incorporate mine here.  I don't have anything in the way of awesome proof that would impression someone else, but for me these are real connections with him.  If I could have anything in the world, it would be to see Bruce appear before me as a full apparition and I'd be able to hear him and talk to him just as in the physical.  But, those kinds of paranormal experiences are rare so I don't expect it to happen.  But God it would just be SO wonderful if it did!! 

I’ve had several encounters with Bruce.  Some have been dreams.  Some have been where I’m awake and consciously aware, and I’m using my imagination to visit with him, and yes I’ve felt there were real responses from him.  And a few times I’ve felt his presence and energy and communication, where it wasn’t something I was trying to do such as with the imagination method but where it really felt to me as if Bruce were imbuing his energy and thoughts to me. 

I haven’t had any out-of-body experiences with him that I can remember since he’s passed.  But I did have one special visit out of all of these, “special” in the sense that it was completely unexpected, I wasn’t using my imagination nor trying to make contact, wasn’t even thinking of him at the time it happened. 

I was at work and had a headache, so on a break I laid my head on my desk and closed my eyes.  I was trying to slow my brainwaves and relax and try to get the headache away.  I know I was awake, as I could hear the sounds of my co-workers in the office.  I’d say about 3-4 minutes went by. 

Then suddenly I had a clairvoyant visual of Bruce in my mind’s eye so clear and vivid and full color, just like physical eyesight.  The moment I saw him I was so excited and I said, “Brucey!” (My nickname for him).

It was so brief, literally just a second, and I immediately opened my eyes and lifted my head as a natural reaction to my excitement, which I quickly regretted since it pulled me out of that altered state I was in when I saw him.  But I was able to “pull out” from there what his message was just by staying calm and still and making myself focus on the feeling of Bruce’s energy.  Quite automatically and immediately I got that he said, “Don’t worry about it.  I’m just letting you know I’m here with you, and you were in a perfect state for me to get you to see me.” 

That was so amazing!!  I could feel his energy and his message so clearly. 

My vision of him was that my field of vision was me looking into what I call The Terminal, and Bruce’s face was up close right in front with The Terminal area in his background.  It’s a nonphysical place I’ve seen and experienced many times in OBEs.  What I interpret it as is a spiritual transportation hub, a gateway from one place to another. 

The look and expression on Bruce’s face were that of finally having gotten through to reaching me.  Kind of like when you’ve been calling someone on the phone but they don’t answer, so each time you call you have no idea if or when they actually will answer.  Then that moment when they do, there’s that feeling of surprise.  That’s what it felt like his expression was.  He was surprised and happy I had “answered” his attempts to reach me.  So from what I understood about it, because I was in a very relaxed state (and probably a state in which I was close to sleep), it was a perfect state for me to receive this from Bruce.

So in reply I just thought back to him my thoughts and feelings, like “Hi!  I saw you!  How are you?  Where are you?  I miss you!  I love you.”  Kind of like just blurting all of that out energy-wise as a natural reaction.  I didn’t feel anything in response but that’s ok because this was a pretty unusual and awesome experience!!  I know it was real and that he definitely is aware of my thoughts to him.

Every single day I talk to him and send him my thoughts and feelings.  Sometimes I’m just telling him about my day or sharing my feelings about something.  Sometimes I ask him questions even though I don’t feel any response.  It’s my way of keeping him close and keeping a connection between us. 

I’m always trying for an OBE but haven’t had luck.  I’ve had some health issues going on for a few months, so I’m usually taking something for pain or to help me sleep, which isn’t the best thing to do when you’re wanting to do conscious nonphysical exploration. 

Of my “imagination visits” where I use Bruce’s techniques of priming the pump of imagination and all of that, I have had a few times where I really do feel his energy presence in response.  Whether it’s really him there or just me being so emotional at the moment that it feels real, well it doesn’t really matter to me.  I do this for my own benefit, to keep the feelings alive, to keep him close to me.  It’s my belief that he does receive any thoughts I send to him, and that any time I think of him and want him to be aware of me, I believe he is.  I believe it’s automatic.  Bruce taught that all it takes is intention and the feeling of love.  So I do believe that. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:35pm

Vicky's reply was so beautiful. And I was so glad when you wrote about your encounter with Bruce Moen in the halls of knowledge.

For me, I have only had the one moment when it really felt, for a good long minute or two, that he was looking right back at me from his picture on the website. It was memorable.

However, I never met him in person.

I have a friend who, over the years, has taken me to some interesting "meditation" groups and healers on occasion. At one such group we would all take turns looking into each others' eyes. There would be a leader. He would instruct us. We would sit in little groups, taking turns, in various directions, while sitting on the floor in circles. We would be asked to silently look into each others' eyes for long periods of time. It was rather intense, looking deep into the eyes of various strangers and also my friend who cared so much to bring me along. Good times.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #3 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 12:15am

seagullresting wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:35pm:
Vicky's reply was so beautiful. And I was so glad when you wrote about your encounter with Bruce Moen in the halls of knowledge.

Thank you!

Quote:
For me, I have only had the one moment when it really felt, for a good long minute or two, that he was looking right back at me from his picture on the website. It was memorable.

However, I never met him in person. 

I do this same thing, look at his photo (or whomever's) when I want to connect and talk.   

Quote:
  I have a friend who, over the years, has taken me to some interesting "meditation" groups and healers on occasion. At one such group we would all take turns looking into each others' eyes. There would be a leader. He would instruct us. We would sit in little groups, taking turns, in various directions, while sitting on the floor in circles. We would be asked to silently look into each others' eyes for long periods of time. It was rather intense, looking deep into the eyes of various strangers and also my friend who cared so much to bring me along. Good times.

I recently heard someone say that looking at someone's photo is a great way to connect with them in the afterlife.  I'm trying to remember who.  I think it was a medium named Suzanne Giesmann.  I was at a talk she gave a couple weeks ago.  She affiliated with TMI.  Anyway, I agree and have always done that. 

I also agree with looking someone in the eyes is a great way to connect.  It opens up the heart so easily if you allow it to.
One of my favorite songs is about a man who has a toddler son and he has to leave, and there's a line that says, "Tell him I love him but look him in the eye".  The song is emotional for me anyway and if I'm really letting myself open up while listening to it that line always gets me in tears.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Reply #4 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 1:54am

Hi!
Thanks, Vicky, for sharing your contacts with Bruce. Oh my! A materialization is very rare and hard to perform, even if some Mediums (as David Thompson) can really do them! I was thinking of a partnered exploration to contact Bruce and get some validations... A friend of mine, that once was present in this Forum, could try with you and others. What do you think? Guess you know her, she's Giulia.
Much Love, Light & Serenity.

IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Reply #5 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 1:55am

PS
I too, once, had this visual "impact" but the man I'd seen in a flash was a totally stranger to me.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Jul 1st, 2018 at 12:46am

Claudio,

Yes I do know Giulia thanks to you! 

I'd love to try a partnered exploration to visit Bruce and find validations if anyone is interested!! 

I'll send an email to Giulia asking if she wants to participate.

Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #7 - Jul 1st, 2018 at 7:37am

I am interested in PE to learn more. But i am not sure if i want to interfere with Bruce on the other side. I think he is a busy man doing some work there. Personally i did not know him, so what would i want to ask from him.

Would be a better idea to go to focus 27 center as a group and try from there to rescue some soul in need with our guides assistance?

IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Reply #8 - Jul 1st, 2018 at 4:29pm

Vicky, I'm sure Bruce will like the contact, he's eager to send us many validations and Giulia is a good partner. Please let me know when you'll try, I want to travel with you both! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #9 - Jul 1st, 2018 at 9:01pm

That's great!  Let's do it!! 

It's almost 7 pm for me (Colorado time).  I'm assuming Giulia is sleeping  Wink.  She said she will write me back first thing in the morning. 

I'm planning on starting a new thread to announce the PE invitation for contacting Bruce for anyone who would like to join.  I'm waiting for Giulia's reply.  She said she will definitely join and she may have some suggestions.  I'm assuming a general group, whoever wants to join in, is fine, any time any day.  Some people,  however, like to know who will be doing it, and set a specific day and time.

I will probably start that thread either late tonight (my time) or it will be tomorrow.

This will be fun!  And yes, Bruce has promised me he will always be willing to make contact and visit.   Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Reply #10 - Jul 2nd, 2018 at 7:16am

Wonderfull! Waaiting for updates! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink

IP Logged

Giulia

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Jul 3rd, 2018 at 1:39am

Hi, Vicky, Claudio and everyone. Thank you so much for inviting me over.   Smiley

I have always been fascinated by Bruce's imagination technique and his very practical and down-to-earth description of it using the highway or road-signpost metaphor.

The most striking and unexpected experience I had with it happened some 16 years ago, when a dear family friend living in England passed away and I tried to connect with him. He gave me amazing information about his wife and himself I couldn't have possibly known on my own. This eventually enabled my family to find our friend's grave and get in touch with the couple's children.

I can't wait to join in with any Partnered Exploration proposal. I see Vicky has started a new thread, so I will start from there.

Thanks once again for your invite.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2018 at 12:24am by Giulia »  

IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Reply #12 - Jul 3rd, 2018 at 5:23am

Good! Please let me know when. Wink

IP Logged

Giulia

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Jul 4th, 2018 at 1:07am

I have just edited my post: I meant 'wife' not 'wish'. Sorry!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.