Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Honoring Bruce Moen - Afterlife Explorer and Pioneer (Read 57523 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Honoring Bruce Moen - Afterlife Explorer and Pioneer
Reply #30 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 11:50pm

Wade Frazier wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 11:33pm:
Hi Vicky:

That link to Max’s Hell does not work, and hasn’t for ten years or so.

The message that I got when taking that link that you directed me to said:

“an error occurred while processing this directive.” 

I can provide the text, if the web master can make that page appear again.  For me, it was the most memorable chapter of Bruce’s work.

Let me know if I can help.

Best,

Wade

You are right!  I just knew it was there but didn't know it didn't work.  Let's not continue this conversation here on this thread.  I will look into this and see if we have the file.  If not I would greatly appreciate your help.  We can talk via the private messages on this site. 

Thanks so much!   Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Wade Frazier

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 12:13am

Well, this gives me the opportunity to make my third post!   Smiley

Now, I'll make the links in my first post.  Happy to help you, if I can.

IP Logged

Linh

LA, CA
Reply #32 - Mar 1st, 2020 at 1:46am

Hello All,

it’s been years since I have gone on this website. I had tears in my eyes when I saw that Bruce Moen passed away in 2017. I just wanted to honor him by saying that his website was the site I had found 20 years ago in my 20’s when I was angry at life, angry at God for allowing us to suffer and then die. It was this website that I stumble across in my despair. I remember being so eager to learn how to open myself up to doing retrievals. I came to this forum to get guidance on how to even start. It was amazing because my 3rd eye chakra was activated... I was seeing things and hearing things. However, I started to get scared, so I decide to shut it all up. I decided to try again when my love ones were to pass on.  I bought Bruce’s cds to be able to contact my love ones. Luckily, it’s been almost 20 years and have not need to make contact.  Anyways, this forum and Bruce have helped me so much in my 20’s. This website prevented me from killing myself then and when I was going through hardship in my 30’s with my divorce and with my 2-year-old child with brian lesions. The knowledge of the afterlife  from this site, gave me strength to continue living until it is my time to go. I am so sad to learn of Bruce’s passing so late... at least, I know he still exist!

Linh Linh petite_001  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #33 - Mar 1st, 2020 at 10:05am

Hi Linh, welcome to Bruce’s Conversation Board!  It was so nice to see your message.  It’s always wonderful to hear from someone like you.  We all come from slightly different pasts and backgrounds but the one thing we all have in common is our desire to figure things out.  What good would it be to live in this world if we didn’t have a drive and curiosity to keep us going?

I can completely relate about being angry.  I’ve had it too, and I hear it from so many people.  No matter what we think it’s about, I think it boils down to really being angry at ourselves.  It’s natural for us to want more, to know more, to have all the answers so that we feel like we’re in control.  And when we don’t have those things we feel lost and hopeless.  We can project our anger at God or anyone and everything but it’s really at ourselves because it’s natural to want to grow and feel successful even when we don’t know what we really need or how to really do it.

Getting scared about learning to do retrievals or having your third eye activated is normal I think.  I think feeling scared is just shock from the unknown, especially when you notice things happening to you that never happened before.  It is quite a shock!

You don’t have to wait until your loved ones die to learn to make contact.  You can use Bruce’s CDs to learn the techniques and to learn how to open and use your nonphysical senses of perception.  You’ll learn much more than just doing retrievals and making contact!  If you haven’t read his books I highly recommend you do.

I hope you’ll stick around here, and please feel free to create posts for conversation on the main forum and share your experiences about using the CDs or ask questions.

So nice to have you here Linh!  I’m sure Bruce is receiving the good energy of gratitude that you’re sending him.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.