Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Honoring Bruce Moen - Afterlife Explorer and Pioneer (Read 57512 times)
Allan
YaBB Administrator

Honoring Bruce Moen - Afterlife Explorer and Pioneer
Nov 15th, 2017 at 6:37pm

For over two decades Bruce Moen has been sharing his knowledge with the world. As an author of 5 books and founder of AfterLife-Knowledge.com Bruce has traveled the world and helped thousands of people learn how to use their own abilities to receive and verify information from the AfterLife.

Known for his quirky sense of humor, Bruce could light up any room, and as a creative force he also contributed to the world as an inventor and engineer. He is greatly loved by many people.

Bruce has completed this leg of his journey and has made his transition to the world of spirit on November 14, 2017.

Family and friends will be working on honoring Bruce's legacy and a Celebration of Life which will be made public at a later date. Everyone who has been touched by Bruce is invited to share their thank you videos and written messages in the permanent online Memorial at Bruce's website HERE.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made via PayPal HERE.  Donations will be used to continue Bruce's legacy, and a portion will be donated to hospice per Bruce's request.

We would like to thank everyone for sharing in his wonderful journey.

Website and Forum: http://afterlife-knowledge.com
Books: https://www.amazon.com/Bruce-Moen/e/B001K8HGQC/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_2?qid=1510782...  (The bookstore at AfterLife-Knowledge.com is temporarily closed)
YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLB-82YMhiPGkdoYi1Ze7k_ads9RpProH   (Have a YouTube video that is not in this list? Email keith@idigitalmedium.com and we'll add it to the playlist and preserve it for the future!)

We invite you all to contribute your messages here, in memory and honor of Bruce Moen.  In order to do so, you need to be registered.  You may register at this link:  http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?action=register

« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:29pm by Allan »  

IP Logged

Keith J. Clark

ALK Member

Dunedin, Florida, U.S.
Re: Honoring Bruce Moen - Afterlife Explorer and Pioneer
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:22pm

Hello everyone!

Bruce and I first made contact through our forums. When he found out in 2009 that I was moving to Florida, he asked me "Where are you moving to?" It turns out we would be less than an hour away.

I remember driving through the desolate fields of Texas on my way cross-country, with a trailer in tow, and calling Bruce on the phone. He introduced me to his wife, and we struck up a conversation.

Some time later, he came to visit me in my then-current living conditions - a garage adapted into a rental unit. As he listened to me explain how people in spirit had affected my radio in California with the power pole, he came up with an idea. Soon after I had one of his devices, which he created for me. It consisted of a variac, a neon light transformer, and a car spark plug. We called it a "spark gap emitter."

As time progressed, Bruce became much more than a friend to me. He became a father, in some ways a brother and peer, and he was always there to listen and provide alternative ideas and feedback. In between relationships and down on my luck - I had the privilege of living with Bruce and his wife....twice. This gave me the opportunity to find out who I really am, and to eventually become the person I am today.

Only 8 short years have passed, but as I sit here today and write this, I have no doubt that much of my spiritual progression and electronic knowledge, as well as the ability to "think out of the box", has been forever influenced - if not in many ways invoked - by none other than the one and only Mr. Bruce Moen - a one of a kind.

~Keith J. Clark
iDigitalMedium

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:36pm

I met Bruce in the physical in March 2005 but I had already met him in a couple of other ways a few months earlier.  Before I started reading his first book I had an OBE in which I was shown and told about a retrieval system that could be used to help people who have died.  This system would pull them out and free them so they could move on.  I had no idea what it meant.  I hadn’t heard of Retrievals then.  About a month later I began reading Bruce’s books and learned what they were.  One day while reading his book I felt his energy so strongly that I knew we were supposed to meet.   

When I tried to look him up and found his website, I couldn’t get my registration to work and I had to email “the admin”.  It was Bruce who emailed me back.  So we talked, then met for lunch, and have been very close friends since.  I learned so much from him because of our friendship. 

I got my book written and published and Bruce wrote the Foreword.  I attended his workshops three times, wish I could have done more.  I appreciate all the times we got to hang out together, and all the long spiritual talks over the years.  We’ve had many amazing psychic and nonphysical experiences together over the years and lots of OBEs together too.   

He contacted my dad after his death, even describing my dad’s health condition before he died as well as his house, furniture, and where dad’s favorite chair was.  Wow!  There was another time when I had a nonphysical visit from my dad after his death but still wasn’t quite 100% convinced it was real.  When I told Bruce that and before I could even tell him about my experience, Bruce said “hold on” and then Bruce told me about my visit from Dad.  He described every single detail!!  Bruce said in his dry humor way, “So now do you believe your dad’s visit was real?  He just told me what happened to you so I’m guessing that was his way of making you believe it was real.”  

Thank you, Bruce, for a wonderful and beautiful and spiritual friendship, and thank you for teaching me and for being so patient and so kind and so loving.  Oh, and thanks for all the laughs.  Boy we sure did laugh a lot didn’t we! 

I know I’ll still get visits from you.  I know you’ll still be here for me.  I know I’ll be with you again one day.  And you and I know that this physical lifetime we live here is only a blink of an eye compared to the Everything Else. 

Love you Bruce

Til next time,
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 12:51pm

thanks Vicky, this place has always been, as you show, destiny at work with meaningful exchanges happening as they have. I really enjoy reading you as always; your candidness and sincerity is so refreshing! will write something while it's all so raw and coming to mind to a favorite person of ours.. Wink

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 1:11pm

LaughingRain wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
thanks Vicky, this place has always been, as you show, destiny at work with meaningful exchanges happening as they have. I really enjoy reading you as always; your candidness and sincerity is so refreshing! will write something while it's all so raw and coming to mind to a favorite person of ours.. Wink

Thank you!  I'm glad you're back on the board.  Your presence has been missed!   Kiss

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 1:17pm

Smiley  Let's see. Here's how I came to meet Bruce.  Back around 1999 I did not have a forum home, and I was searching for a place to camp out and just yack I guess. Internet was new to me after my kid gave me her old computer.

I was in to a Course in Miracles material and ended up briefly on one such sight. I got in a tiff with the moderator, because I thought he had turned away somebody that really needed our help.

Bit of a bleeding heart I am I guess, but it was his board after all, not mine. When people make a board, they can make up any rules they want. Anyhoo, I was a budding out of body type person and I soon received into my aura a blasting anger from the moderator who didn't like it that I had questioned him about sending away this other person.

Obviously, I'd better look for another forum I decided, so I remembered Robert Monroe and through that website I came upon the name of Bruce Moen and paid a visit to his Afterlife Conversation board.

I seemed to fit right in! ha! I immediately devoured Bruce's books in quite a fast way as I couldn't put them down, I enjoyed them so much.

It was somewhat difficult to find writers who write from such a personal space, and it's exciting and novel.

I resonated with Bruce you could say. I stayed on the forum about 10 yrs. and posted nearly everyday. I made some friends and had some very psychic stuff happening for me there.

Once I met Monroe in C1. That was quite the treat!! And I'm very certain Bruce runs with a team out there and that they prepared me in an exercise, again, in C1 (not sleep area) for a most fantastic retrieval to do, and it was them that made me imagine myself hugging the world...ahem...that cracks me up! but it worked!  That night I retrieved Cami, a teenager and I know Bruce had helped me by sending a guide my way to get me to her, after I did the exercise.

So Bruce was really out there for many of us, he was and is very very advanced soul as so is Monroe, his disc member who is even more famous than Bruce, TMI was meant to be and Bruce is a branch of that.

Oh I have to tell of a dream vision with Bruce in it. I was to leave AKC, I knew after 10 yrs. It was kind of like leaving home and seeking one's fortune for the first time and no longer getting all your spiritual growth from one place, but maybe building your own website.

More destiny. In the vision Bruce was sitting yoga style on the ground of TMI; I stood in another building which was run by a gal that used to be on Bruce's forum.

Bruce was in meditation. The main point of the vision was the hundreds and thousands of people also sitting in meditation on the ground that he would one day influence with his work. there were too many to see the end of the crowd.

I remember how proud I was to know him and that in some small way, I had brought him to others too.  Kiss Cheesy

because of love. Always because of love. Smiley Smiley Smiley we shall meet again my friend and make merry.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #6 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 2:54pm

So seen. All is well.

Hi LR. Long Time No See.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 4:57pm

Smiley Hi there. I'm back in as my former user name after much pulling of hair! thank you for the greeting Morrighan. yes time flies when you're not having fun as well as having fun! Grin

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 5:38pm

Smiley ok somebody has to use the bath icon might as well be me. I see I already have over 5,000 posts here, but you know in cyberspace, there's always room for one more!! thank god a tree didn't have to be cut down for me to be so talkative.

Smiley Bruce; I'm the one who expresses love by setting all the birds free out of the cage to fly. If you love something, it's true, set it free and if it comes back to you, then it really is yours.

But having trouble letting you fly mister. Although I do feel a little bit of happiness for you knowing you are flying about on your magic carpet now, and can do all the stuff you always do without worrying about the physical vehicle and the maintenance we have to do on it.

Ok, one more little story. Hoping to hear from his followers their own personal stories here.

Trust me, Bruce will be reading it, or at the least picking up on the good energy here and on Facebook.

That much, I'm very certain of.

I remember when Bruce was the only one had his photo up. Most posters picked out an icon. I was Lisa back then, the little cartoon kid always had an answer for anything  Shocked

So one night I was OBE, and me and Bruce were walking into a cafe to talk about something. As we walked through the door he was asking me why I didn't work with children because I was pretty good with kids, because basically I was going thru a 2nd childhood at the time myself so kids entertained me endlessly! I retorted back to Bruce that if the kids got too loud, it hurt my nervous system, so I wasn't so great at working with them, so on and etc.

but that's not what we were there to discuss, that was just chit chat out in the ozone, and it seemed, we had met many times in the ozone and talked about many things.

This meeting was important to Bruce though, and later, it would be important to me because he wanted to get across a message to my C1 waking self and this msg had to do with Afterlife knowledge conversation board.

The details of the visitation were as follows. After walking through the door (we walked very fast also) Bruce slid into a booth and wanted me to look at him and concentrate on his face.

I was like the joker out there a lot. so I was in that joke a minute mood but I quieted down for him.

He began to peel a mask off his face that I didn't even know was there. One chunk at a time, he would lay these pieces on the table. he did this slowly and methodically. I watched perplexed but willing to "get it" When he finished peeling, I looked at him and he didn't look any different after the peel. just then he pointed a finger at me.

Turns out he wanted me to take my mask off. My mask was Lisa. He wanted me to start the ballgame of putting up a real photo.

I understood that on the board, this would increase the level of activity because we were real people with real faces and if we couldn't be one big old family in physical, we could do the next best thing and show what we looked like as individuals, and then somehow this may make some of the remarkable things we told each other, in our explorations, it might go a ways to make us more credible people, to newcomers, as wowwee, we certainly were talking some incredible stuff here!

He was right. Having a face in front of me, it was easier to fall in love with the individual and have a great board. that was the plan.

so just wanted to share one way in which Bruce was working it.  Grin . It was certainly fun for me to be there and to see how relaxed I was with Bruce. We were like very old buddies out there.

IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 4:23am

No way to access to the memorial! Undecided

Love,Light & Serenity!&&Claudio
IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Reply #10 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 6:01am

Today I've read of Bruce's demise on Victor Zammit's website and my heart did a jump.By sure He's now in a wonderful place, but we are already missing Him. All my gratitude for his wonderful job that I was allowed by Him to share on my website for italian Afterlife students.
http://www.webalice.it/cipidoc/focus.htm

My only regret is not having met Him because no one of the chairmen who organize congresses here, had enough money to pay for trip,accomodation, etc.
Hope he will get soon in touch with other Explorers , 'cause we are eager to know where he's now roaming among Focus 27 and...may be in higher ones!
Thank you, Bruce,hope to see you There!

IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Reply #11 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 5:58am

Today I went to check my temporary directory where I store possible new issues for my website. With my great surprise, I've found one I was translating exactly 1 day before he passed on and it was a lot of time since my next article on him!
Nothing happens by chance: a possible contact while he was near death? Wink Wink

IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #12 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 9:53am

Many thanks Bruce for the years of knowledge you freely gave out and all the time spent on seminars with us newbies, Its been a pleasure to spend time with you. Much love to you always. Ricardo

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

LoveandLove

ALK Member

Dhaka , B angladesh
Reply #13 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 3:59am

BRUCE MOEN  .... LOVE You ... Let us all  practice Art of Retrieval every day  to  offer our respect to Bruce  ....  We are so lucky to know Bruce in our LifeTime  .... My request to Admin of website   ,  Please do not delete posts of Bruce ... We can learn a lot from posts of Bruce  ... Bruce  , I want to meet You in my AfterLife  ... I feel I am very  unlucky  because I could not meet You personally  ....

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #14 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 6:39pm

In my prayers I always bless and thank those who have gone before me. I am so grateful for the presence in my life of Bruce Moen. All is well. All is always well.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.