Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New target practice Aug. 17 - Sept. 3 (Read 2791 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
New target practice Aug. 17 - Sept. 3
Aug 27th, 2017 at 10:16am

And hello.

Trust you are thriving. Here we have a new target for afterlife infos gathering. He recently left his embodiment. Please to only observe, and take care not to interfere in his field. He thanks you for this courtesy.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Re: New target practice Aug. 17 - Sept. 3
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2017 at 8:49am

Hello Morrighan-

I'm sure many of us would be interested in knowing what information regarding the afterlife that's been gathered from your "targets", since that is your stated purpose in posting pictures of these people.

So...would you kindly post that information in as specific a way as possible? Obviously no names are required, just information about the afterlife as you indicate.

R

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #2 - Aug 29th, 2017 at 10:38am

Hi rondele,

Some post some "hits" after the week's target "solution" is posted. This is entirely voluntary. The reason is because these exercises are self-graded. There are no "right" or "wrong" answers. Information that comes through may be seen to be a "hit" when there is a clear link between the target's biography and the information received.

I type "hit" in quotation marks because there are far too many variables to accurately access a hit. What is truly important information may not appear to be important to the causal assessment. Think: "Rosebud" from Citizen Kane. Measuring a "hit" on name, rank and serial number is a chimera.

The vital part of these weekly exercises is they are fun. They're not tests and there are no pass/fail grades. All who participate do so in the understanding none will judge the results. Those who come here to join in the exercises are free to share their findings with the public via this forum. Or not. Entirely voluntary. I see from the posts thus far the exercises build self-confidence.

Understood that many are curious about "the afterlife" and there may be great comfort in a word painting to affirm our own beliefs and/or fears. And equally understood, I trust, that such tales are not objectively true because they are a reflection of the personality who reports in.  We are beyond personality.

Also to be placed on the table, in all fairness: the probability is close to 100 percent if someone says in my afterlife exploration, I had an experience of ...., someone else will counter that with: according to [my books] [my religion] [my teacher] that is false. This is precisely what we wish to avoid here. These are personal explorations. The weekly exercises are about building your own strengths.

Truly, the best that can be offered is: go look for yourself. Don't take anyone else's word for it!
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2017 at 12:08pm by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #3 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 12:34pm

This being entered and exited his human experience as Richard Dudman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dudman

All of our friends who are participating in these exercises are not caught up, so let's take a week off.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.