Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Reply to Roger (Read 25548 times)
KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply to Roger
Jun 10th, 2017 at 6:02pm

Roger, I don't think anyone needs to believe everything that Bruce Moen believes.  I certainly don't. I disagree with the "vacation from eternity" belief for the most part.

But there are some obvious, overt facts.  Bruce's work and this forum is primarily devoted to two things, direct exploration of the nonphysical/afterlife and communication with positive/helpful guidance. 

I have both pointed out and have asked you, why are you on a forum devoted to these things, when you say that they are "fool's errands", only dangerous, and the like? 

Here are two examples of you talking about this:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1488852598/29#29 ;
See reply 29 at bottom of page

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1299614892/14#14

Besides saying things like the above, I've also seen very sly, indirect, innuendo from you that Bruce is a fraud/huckster. 

Hey, that's fine if you think so, but my problem is the lack of honesty and directness about your agenda to both discredit nonphysical exploration/communication with guidance, as well as the subtle, indirect implying about Bruce. 

I've never signed up to and posted at R.B.'s forum, but if I did, I would be straight forward and honest about how I view him.

In any case, I'm going ask you yet again, why are you on a forum devoted to nonphysical/afterlife exploration and communication with positive guidance when you believe these activities are fools' errands and only dangerous? 

It's a pretty simple and logical question, but every time I ask you,  you skirt the main question and issue.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: Reply to Roger
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 6:25pm

Justin:

It would be useful to ask Don and Dude the same questions.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 8:01pm

Recoverer

Do me a favor. Stop spreading lies that I have some kind of sinister or dishonest motive here at this forum, and please, just stop talking about me in general. It's clear to me that you have your own motives and views that I disagree with, but you don't see me constantly making accusations and diverting every thread that you post in so that they are virtually erased by the moderator because they become so inappropriate it would be bad business for the forum to allow them to be viewed by the public, and the reason I don't engage in that behavior is because I respect you enough to allow you to express your opinion without interference (other than perhaps respectfully replying with an alternative viewpoint) and I am comfortable enough with my own self that I don't feel threatened by your views.

And stop pretending that I'm somehow responsible for the behavior of others. When someone directs inappropriate comments towards me, then I say something because it's my business. If we consider the amount of comments containing ad hominems and unnecessary personal remarks from a couple particular members of this forum, it would simply be the natural course of things to have that reflected back at them now and then. It's not my job to report something I have no business in.

If a person can't have different beliefs than you without you projecting some kind of conspiracy onto them, and if you can't see the difference between expressing one's opinions and engaging in a deceptive plot to convert an entire forum, then perhaps you are the one lacking the discernment you so often speak of.

I'm not being inconsistent in saying these things to you. You are legitimately disrupting this forum and I'm tired of reading your false gossip about me. Just stop. If you can't handle allowing people to express different viewpoints without attacking them or accusing them of conspiracies, forums are probably not for you.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 8:34pm

Dude, this sort of conversation has continued to take place, because both 1796 and Roger made rude comments towards Justin and I, and the conversations ended up progressing at they did.

Ask 1796 and Roger to contain themselves, and perhaps Justin and I won't find the need to speak up.

If somebody started a fundamentalist Christian forum, and a few people came to that forum, and started making a bunch of posts about the Disk viewpoint etc., and then spoke of errors they found in the Bible and said that such errors come from demons, and said that people shouldn't read the Bible, such site creator would probably ban such people, or tell them to move on someplace else. I believe it would be correct for he or she to do so. After all, if people searched for such a forum, they probably did so because they wanted to find out about the Bible. Why interfere with what they are trying to do?

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:00pm

Go ahead and speak up about them if you think they are breaking the forum rules. Just leave me out of it.

Unless this is a fundamentalist Disk forum, or a fundamentalist new age forum, your analogy simply doesn't hold water. This is an afterlife knowledge forum. It is completely appropriate to discuss any issue relating to the afterlife, regardless of the particular view. The afterlife is a fundamental aspect of Christianity. There are many disagreements regarding various viewpoints within the realm of Christianity that are discussed on Christian forums and I've yet to see someone claim that certain people do not belong on the forum simply because they hold a different view of the Religion. If someone was on this forum trying to convince people that the afterlife didn't exist, then that could be a case where this person might not belong here.

Perhaps trying meditating on acceptance.   

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #5 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:23pm

Dude:

I am not interested in bringing this topic up over and over again. It is already out in the open. I spoke of it again, because of what 1796 said about some people being Paranoid. If somebody writes a post, I figure they have a motive for doing so. I know that when I take the time to write a post and present a viewpoint, I usually have a reason. If I say something such as "it is okay for people to make contact with the spirit world, as long as this is what they need to do and use discernment," I do so with the "intent" of helping somebody find what is appropriate for he or she.

I'm sure glad that I decided to make contact with the spirit world, because it has been really helpful to do so.

I understand about free speech, but sometimes free speech is about letting people have a place where they can speak about the things they want to speak of, without that place being turned into another place. A person can find out if they are in the right place to discuss what they want to discuss, by considering the site originator's purpose for doing so. Since Bruce is an afterlife explorer, and wrote a book explaining how others can do so, perhaps he didn't intend for this forum to be a place where people are discouraged from exploring nonphysically, and to instead read a book. If a seeker were to visit this forum now, he or she would find that a large number of posts serve that purpose.

In the end, it is not up to either you or I what takes place here.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #6 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:43pm

You aren't the only one with good intentions.

Perhaps it has been helpful for you to make contact with the spirit world, but going by your behavior at this forum, I'm not so sure you found the ticket yet.

The idea about this place being turned into another place is nothing more than a delusion in your mind. If you were honest with yourself, you'd see that you are discriminating.

If Bruce didn't want people with differing views on this forum, he would have banned them by now. Your false sense of justice is doing more harm than good. Just take a look at the threads from the past couple of months and you will see proof of this.

If a visitor were to view a thread regarding spirit contact or out of body travel, ideally they would read a discussion incorporating various viewpoints and should be able to sort out what is logical and what is not based on the arguments and supporting evidence the posters contribute.

By the way, I haven't read one thread instructing people to not to explore nonphysical reality and to instead read a book. Your false inferences are bordering on lies.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #7 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:50pm

Dude, you can believe what you want to believe, I will not try to change your mind.

But I will add, Bruce did tell Don that he wished that he would start his own forum rather than write what he writes here. If this isn't a clue, I don't know what is.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #8 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:57pm

Dude, I need to add, that I believe that both you and Don have good intentions. It is a matter of whether such intentions are the right match for this forum. Advice to not make contact with the spirit world, would've been bad advice for me.

I made a late addition to my last post. I do not know if you saw it.  I added the below.

"But I will add, Bruce did tell Don that he wished that he would start his own forum rather than write what he writes here. If this isn't a clue, I don't know what is."

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:36pm

It's ok to not like an opposing view, but that view is to be countered with reason. This is reasonable.

Holding a grudge is like holding a burning log and thinking it must sting the other person, but it's likely that the sting stays put and only grows as long as the burning log is held. Forgiveness for others cleans out the hurt, and acceptance that whatever one accuses others for, the self sure isn't perfect either.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #10 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:42pm

I thought of something else to add.

This isn't my forum, so I am only stating my perspective, not Bruce's.

I don't mind Don's Biblical interpretations, ADC verifications and NDE verifications, some of these are interesting and informative.

What I find annoying is when he says negative things about Robert Monroe and things such as "One of the great evils of the Monroe/ Moen model," not because he actually knows what he is talking about, but because his way of viewing things prevents him from seeing that Robert and Bruce weren't deceived by something negative.

If a person is going to make negative statements about a person, he better be certain that he actually knows what he is talking about, before he seeks to defame them in some way.

I wrote what I just wrote, because I had the intent of expressing the viewpoints I just expressed. If I had no intent, I would not had written something.

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:58pm

Quote:
What I find annoying is when he says negative things about Robert Monroe and things such as "One of the great evils of the Monroe/ Moen model," not because he actually knows what he is talking about, but because his way of viewing things prevents him from seeing that Robert and Bruce weren't deceived by something negative.

Please, let's try to discuss ideas and not a specific person. Well, isn't this and any other argument put forth something that can be countered with reason?

Quote:
If a person is going to make negative statements about a person, he better be certain that he actually knows what he is talking about, before he seeks to defame them in some way.

To counter an argument with "you are seeking to defame them with your argument" may be your assumption about another person, unless they of course state they are going for defame. Fighting one's assumptions leads nowhere. I know this. I also know that even if I feel something is so and so, that doesn't mean it is so, and I have to turn to reason to make something clear. And if my feeling of something is not correct, then I obstruct other people from talking, which isn't fair to them.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #12 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 11:22pm

Who said anything about grudges? I do not hold any grudges. I value this forum, but if things don't work out as I believe is best, I am not going to be depressed about it. Why should I become depressed about something that is beyond my control? Life will go on one way or the other.

I wish nothing but the best for people such as Don, Dude, Roger and 1796, but I don't know about you Uno.  Grin

Uno wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:36pm:
It's ok to not like an opposing view, but that view is to be countered with reason. This is reasonable.

Holding a grudge is like holding a burning log and thinking it must sting the other person, but it's likely that the sting stays put and only grows as long as the burning log is held. Forgiveness for others cleans out the hurt, and acceptance that whatever one accuses others for, the self sure isn't perfect either.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 11:24pm

I Am Dude wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:43pm:
You aren't the only one with good intentions.

Like Albert, I believe you and Don are mostly sincere and consciously think you are doing what is right and good. But I am reminded of Proverbs 14: "12 There is a way that men think is right, and its ways are the ways of death." I would add "and seems right". 

Quote:
Perhaps it has been helpful for you to make contact with the spirit world, but going by your behavior at this forum, I'm not so sure you found the ticket yet.

Vince, I've met Albert twice in person, talked to him on the phone a number of times and have been more or less consistent personal email communication with him for some 7 years or so now.  I would say I have a pretty good sense of what Albert is like, especially since I'm highly empathic and sensitive to people's auras. 

Albert is one of the few people that I've met, that I sensed a good amount of Golden Light, of the awakened Heart, in relation to. 

What you are doing here with Albert, is typical human judgment and heaping your own unregenerated, repressed/surpressed/disowned shadow onto him, because it's easier to do that, than face and deal with your own lack of Love.  Albert is an easy and attractive target for you because he is unusually attuned to Love. 

In this situation, Albert is somewhat like, though not fully like, Yeshua, and you are one of those whose shadow is being powerfully and uncomfortably stirred up by his attunement to Light and Love. 

There is another way, and another choice though. Look to self and get your own house in order, before trying to correct others.  Only those who have done the former in many experiences and for much of this life, can correctly and helpfully do the latter.  If self is given authority and go ahead from God and Yeshua to act in such a capacity, then such go aheads will be repeating and unmistakable. I'm speaking from experience on this.

Quote:
The idea about this place being turned into another place is nothing more than a delusion in your mind. If you were honest with yourself, you'd see that you are discriminating.

It's very clear that dogmatic, narrow doctrine based religion is being pushed here by some. Both Bob Monroe and Bruce Moen came to the Earth to help counter balance this some 1700 year trend, and help facilitate a new way.  They have mostly been led by positive guidance in their efforts.   

You know who wasn't led by positive guidance?  The Romans who made Christianity a state religion and who forcefully tried to force it down the throats of other nations and peoples.  And when I say "force it down the throats", I'm being somewhat literal, as some of the surviving original, small Christian groups at the time, who practiced things like vegetarianism, would have Romans pour molten lead down their throats.  Though technically, this was before the Romans "converted" and it was made a state religion. 

But, the Romans never stopped the killing and torturing, they just started doing it in new names, that of God and Christ.  Lovely folks, lovely "Christians", lovely time periods. These were "anti-Christs". 

The best way to teach Christianity and convert people, is by positive example.  Be and channel Love, and some people, after awhile, will take notice and think to themselves, "wow, maybe there is something to this teacher Christ and trying to follow him.  These person(s) seem happy, at peace, balanced, loving. I want to be like them." 

Do you think this applies to self currently? 

Quote:
If Bruce didn't want people with differing views on this forum, he would have banned them by now. Your false sense of justice is doing more harm than good. Just take a look at the threads from the past couple of months and you will see proof of this.

Bruce is getting progressively more and more sick and closer to death.  Perhaps he has less and less time, energy, and focus to put on these forum dramas and conflicts? 
       I recently thought about filling out a Peer Moderator complaint, but I decided to not do so, because of Bruce's condition and that this drama is probably the last thing he wants to focus on right now.  Maybe he wants some peace before he leaves?   

To some extent, this situation is karmic for him as well, because for many years even when he wasn't sick, he hasn't been too involved with this forum and not really paying attention to developing trends or people with deeper, hidden agendas. 

When Bruce disconnects from the body, and more fully phases into his expanded/faster vibratory levels, he will see these situations much more clearly. 

But, the fact is, Bruce DID speak up to Don at least and recently, and as Albert said, he pretty clearly indicated he was tired of Don's antics. 

Quote:
If a visitor were to view a thread regarding spirit contact or out of body travel, ideally they would read a discussion incorporating various viewpoints and should be able to sort out what is logical and what is not based on the arguments and supporting evidence the posters contribute.

If the folks are being completely upfront, completely sincere, and don't have a strong belief that everything but reading the Bible or being Christian is demonic, then yes, I would agree.  But you're not being fully honest with yourself. 

Quote:
By the way, I haven't read one thread instructing people to not to explore nonphysical reality and to instead read a book. Your false inferences are bordering on lies.

The only lying going on here is self dishonesty, and a lot of unconsciousness.  I brought up your Y.T. video earlier because it was a clear indication that you have tended to live in and from the ego pretty strongly.
       This doesn't change over night just because one becomes a Christian.  I have personally met many unloving and non Christ like Christians.  I am truly and sincerely glad that you have found out the importance of the Abba and Yeshua in the larger reality, but it's a long, narrow, and challenging road to walk before one even get's near them in a deep, consistent, and holistic sense.
      It's less about belief, and it's a lot more about livingness in relation to Creation in general and especially one's fellow humans. 

Again, if self is truly fit to act as a facilitator for others, having first transformed much one's own shadow and lack of Love, then one will get clear messages, like dreams, from within from God and Christ, that this applies to self. 

Have you had such dreams of late?   

The unfortunate irony of this situation is that both Albert and I have had these kind of dreams messages, recently etc.  I know the first, automatic, unconscious thought/feeling is, "these dreams are from demons", but if you look at the Bible, you will note that dreams are one of the most preferred ways for God and Christ to speak to humans, and that's because our conscious, ego based personality minds are not involved in the formulating or receiving these. 

I'll give you just one example from many:  I had a dream awhile ago, before I came to accept my role and why I came here.  In the dream, I was teaching a class, and a nice, sweet lady in same raised her hand.  I said yes, and she replied "Mr. W, you're like Christ."  I felt uncomfortable with the comparison and I answered, "While I appreciate what you said, I don't think/believe I should be compared to him."  I went back to teaching the class, and a little while passed and she raised her hand again, and I again said yes, and she replied, "But your eyes are even like his."   

When she said that, I felt/knew the truth of her statement, just accepted it and didn't contradict her this time.  At the end of class, I saw a student who I had worked with in real life.  This student and I really liked each other.  I was a good influence on him and helped him a lot psychologically.  He was a natural leader type.   Anyways, I saw him at the end of the class, he had a big smile on his face, and he gave me a high five. 

I've had a lot of dreams making similar points as the above.  I"ve had a number of talented, accurate sensitives say similar to me about my path, role, and what I came here for.  I've been getting these messages since I was 4 (Dr. Everywhere), but for a long time, I had false humility, false modesty, that I shouldn't be compared to Yeshua, because I had so put him on a pedestal, way above others and self. 

I don't expect you to believe or accept the above, but I would like you to at least understand that this is the pov that I am coming from in talking to you and others in a more teaching type way. 

If you have received a lot of these kinds of dreams, then let me know, and I will completely leave you alone from here onward. If this is true, then you don't need my or any other humans nudging. 

Really, what I would most like for you, is for you to go deep within and ask to connect only to the Abba and Yeshua and rely more on that connection and guidance than anything else.  This is the main and most helpful/effective way to truth.  I realize that you have started to practice that, but I've noticed that you're listening to a lot of other people's beliefs and interpretations and being influenced strongly by these and that.

Yeshua constantly stressed to others in his teachings, to go deep within and seek direct communion with the original Creator and he said, that combined with living an ethical, loving, holistically helpful life in relation to others, will help spiritually help a person more than anything else.  He spoke and emphasized so, so, so truly. It's right there, repeated in the NT.  Don't believe me, but believe his words.   

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 11:33pm

"Recoverer 2: I wish nothing but the best for people such as Don, Dude, Roger and 1796, but I don't know about you Uno.  Grin"

Hehe, I'll pass on the log and stick with reason. Let's see if your assumption passes the test of time. This is also reasonable.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.