Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Reply to Roger (Read 25559 times)
I Am Dude

Re: Reply to Roger
Reply #15 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 12:48am

Uno wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:58pm:
Please, let's try to discuss ideas and not a specific person. Well, isn't this and any other argument put forth something that can be countered with reason?

Exactly. With a solid logical argument, personal attacks are completely unnecessary, and usually a sign of a poor argument.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:00am

I Am Dude wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 12:48am:
Uno wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:58pm:
Please, let's try to discuss ideas and not a specific person. Well, isn't this and any other argument put forth something that can be countered with reason?

Exactly. With a solid logical argument, personal attacks are completely unnecessary, and usually a sign of a poor argument.

Do I really need to point out the obvious that you and Uno have made personally directed comments as well? 

Do I really need to point out that not all personally directed comments are "attacks"?   Like the difference between saying, "I don't think you're being fully honest with yourself" vs. "See the narcissistic psychopath in operation" that someone said to me.  The latter is a true attack, and completely lacks all Love. 

Do I need to point out that the real reason why you say the above is because the truths that Albert and I are speaking to you are uncomfortable to and bother you? 

Here's another, in the form of a question:  Do you still lift weights Vince, and if so, why?  I mean the real reason. 

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:03am

KB, I have my sins to attend to, make sure you attend to your own.

Dude, looking back at my life I've often been overwhelmed by emotions which makes it hard to think straight. People ends up chasing their own overly emotional tail. And when I've been able to recognize that I have been wrong, but not due to a higher ratio of emotions compared to reason, I've had the facts wrong.

To be annoyed or depressed about somebody becoming a Christian is unreasonable. If congratulations aren't abound, then it is at least time to let that sentiment go. Let go, let God.

Being reasonable:

- Stating facts that explains why something is the way it is
- To think in a logical way
- To form (a conclusion or judgement) by thinking logically
- The ability to think straight
- The ability to think things through
- The power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgements logically.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:11am

Uno wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:03am:
KB, I have my sins to attend to, make sure you attend to your own.

I've spent the huge majority of my life and energy focused on doing just that. Came in a hyper empath.  I was always kind, gentle, loving, and giving growing up, and started on a conscious spiritual path when at 12, I started to experience guidance communication and downloads at night while relaxing before going to sleep. 

A little while later, I started to meditate, seek God, seek to become more loving and positive, study metaphysics, etc. 

I've been through Hell and back in personal challenges, testing, and suffering to help burn out the ego dross. 

Self has received the messages self has, because self is ready and pure enough to become a facilitator.

Don't agree?  Do you know me?  Not really, and barely at all. 

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #19 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:16am

I don't truly know anybody on the forum, and it's also true that I have the ability to read.

First there is intent (do good), then there is action (do good). Proof is in the pudding.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:38am

Uno wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:16am:
I don't truly know anybody on the forum, and it's also true that I have the ability to read.

First there is intent (do good), then there is action (do good). Proof is in the pudding.

What, like not call out false teachers like R.B.?   

I'll answer the above somewhat indirectly with a true account.  Back in early High school when I rode the bus, there was a Freshman who rode same, who was the classic so called "nerd".  Small, slender, frail, had glasses, was socially awkward. 

There was another kid on the bus who was a semi popular kid, who had bullying tendencies.  Most everday, he would do something to the above kid, and NOBODY on the bus would do anything about it. 

I found myself getting angrier and angrier watching this.  After one particular incident when the bullying kid, gave the other kid a very painful wedgy, I figured, enough was enough.  I took that kid by the throat and slammed him into the side windows of the bus and told him that if he ever bothered him again, he would pay dearly. 

Others were shocked by this incident of violence. Well, the bullying kid didn't pick on the other kid anymore. 

It is good and positive to stand up to bullying and those who partake in same. That's what Albert and I have been doing here, though the bullying is more subtle and not really person specific.  It's belief system bullying/forcing, and trying to convert this forum into a religiously Christian based one. 

As long as bullying is going on, then I will stand up to it. Somebody has to, just like on that bus. I guess the other boy could have taken martial arts for awhile and then maybe have stood up for himself, but it was very clear, he was completely paralyzed by fear and passive. Sometimes people need to step in when the situation is extreme.   

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:40am

Clarification: do good (for others).

How to remedy anger, depression, hurt, irritability and resentment that lingers (goes out from one, then around one, and back into one, goes out from one etc.):

Intent: forgive (and do good for others).
Action: forgive others (and do good for you at the same time).

Doing the right thing is reasonable, but make sure it is the reasonable thing to do.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:54am

Uno wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:40am:
Clarification: do good (for others).

How to remedy anger, depression, hurt, irritability and resentment that lingers (goes out from one, then around one, and back into one, goes out from one etc.):

Intent: forgive (and do good for others).
Action: forgive others (and do good for you at the same time).

Doing the right thing is reasonable, but make sure it is the reasonable thing to do.

Why of late, do you sound and write so much like 1796?  Is he your "teacher"?   Or is there something else going on?

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #23 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:59am

I think what I have put into this thread speaks for it self, and will leave it at that (while I am still reasonable).

I'll end with this: it's if there is there is a lot of air around the body at the moment. I'm not sure what it is. Weird.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 2:10am

Quote:
There was another kid on the bus who was a semi popular kid, who had bullying tendencies.

This may be important to focus and elaborate more on.  Growing up, we moved a fair amount and I went to a number of different schools. I observed similar, repeating patterns at different schools. 

For some weird reason, the kids with the bullying tendencies tended to be either popular or semi popular, like the above student.

Isn't that an interesting pattern? What does it say about humanity?  How and why would someone who likes to hurt others be well liked and accepted by the majority?   Maybe the Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates Like is partly involved, along with fear and social pressure/considerations? 

You could say, oh, but those are kids and kids are kids and eventually grow up and mature.   Hmmm, then why is there now someone in this country, in a high office who is a clear bully and malignant narcissist type?  What does that say about this country and the majority of it's citizens?

Truth is, most of the time, most individuals don't change all that much from being children to becoming adults, at least not a lot in core, deeper character ways.   

Bullying types as adults still somehow get popular, well liked and into positions of power and authority.  What a strange world this is. 

In light of all the above and the larger holistic context, isn't it interesting that we have Roger, 1796, Uno, Don, and Vince all part of the "any enemy of my enemy is my friend" group so against just Albert and I?   Why aren't more speaking up?   Why aren't more standing up for principles?  Why are some behind the scenes actually supporting those in the former group? 

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 2:33am

Uno wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:59am:
I think what I have put into this thread speaks for it self, and will leave it at that (while I am still reasonable).

I'll end with this: it's if there is there is a lot of air around the body at the moment. I'm not sure what it is. Weird.

That's a curious statement.  Are you speaking of the fan that is blowing on my p.c. and me currently? 

I suppose there are two ways one could know that, either via a kind of remote viewing, or via computers/I-net.  Either way, doesn't bother me.  I gave up on the illusion of privacy a long time ago. Way before it became publicly known that the NSA and others were collecting everyone's data, my spouse was having dreams that the government was tapping our phones, etc.    

In the not so far future, there won't be electricity and Inet.  The seeming powerful won't be so powerful then.  As far as remote viewing and the future, when a person raises the vibration of the flesh to Light, then what would one have to fear?  Absolutely nothing, young one. 

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #26 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 3:07am

Quote:
That's a curious statement.  Are you speaking of the fan that is blowing on my p.c. and me currently? 

No, I am speaking about myself, and not about you or your surroundings. I am speaking of the sensation of still having lots of air around MY entire body + a sensation of cold + a headache front right that is disappearing. Even though I don't know why, it is the reality of my sensation. This is reasonable. I'm not part of an imaginary group. I'm an individual, one (Uno), that happen to agree and disagree with people. I also happen to like and don't like which is common for everybody.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 8:55am

Well the statement was pretty vague and weird to begin with, and still is as clear as mud.

Btw, I don't (and didn't) think you're part of a group. I believe you that you live at where you said you live.

But are you really going to deny having a certain, somewhat unusually developed skill set with technology and a tendency to not be fully open and honest with others? 

Why when earlier asked if you were new to this site or not, you outright lied to the one asking?  Why not just ignore the question instead?  Why should I believe you about anything when  you have already proven that you don't have a problem with speaking mistruth? 

See, I'm the opposite, I always speak truth.  It has gotten me in trouble before, this penchant for speaking truth and being open and honest with my thoughts and feelings. 

It's easy to be cautious and to keep things to self, I, like many others, did that for years as well. I realized that was the way of fear, and self doesn't want to be of fear anymore.      

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #28 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 9:45am

KB, before responding, you do realize that at least some part of an eventual response will address you directly? Just checking. This is reasonable.

IP Logged

Reply #29 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 9:56am

Karmabalancer,  you should not obsess about the lives of forum members. You have your own life.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.