Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone try this or a similar meditation technique? (Read 1402 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

Anyone try this or a similar meditation technique?
May 13th, 2017 at 12:36am

Or, what do you think or intuit about the below?

I know for meditation and prayer, that the most important things are one's deeper intent, motivation, frame of mind, and feeling state as to how expanding and helpful, or not, a particular session of meditation/prayer is (and practically speaking, enough sleep, good diet, etc also helps). 

With that said, I've been intuitively led to certain practices and techniques that seem to have a definite effect on the human energy system and in a more direct sense. 

Recently, this came up for self.  Usually I meditate lying down, and place both of my hands on or near what some call the Solar plexus area (near the belly button).  Sometimes I'll bring my hands up to my forehead area at some point. 

Interestingly, this is part of the method that Edgar Cayce intuitively practiced while relaxing into the state of giving a reading.  He would lay down, do the above, and pray to God and Yeshua and ask them to help him for the reading, and then he would end up getting so relaxed and going so deep as to become unconscious (click out).  I suspect he was most often in a high delta state as far as brainwave activity. 

Anyways, the other day when meditating, I felt prompted to try something else.  I did the usual, similar to the above, but then I put my left hand over my heart area and put my right hand over my forehead area.  After awhile, I switched the hands, but same areas. 

Tuned into it intuitively after, and this is what I got:  The left hand and part of the body, is more strongly connected to the right brain and more Yin attuned part of the human energy system.  Hence, it's receptive, absorbing, diffuse, in taking and in physical, metaphorical terms, like a vagina. 

Conversely, the right hand is more connected to the Yang part of the human energy system, and is more directive, projective, focused, intense/energetic, out flowing, and in physical terms and metaphor, like a thingy. 

The heart is a very powerful area in the human energy system.  If we consider the body/human energy system like a Temple, the heart would be the Tabernacle within the Temple.  There are actually two different centers in the heart area, that are different.  There is the thymus gland (very connected to the consciousness/wavelength-vibration that Venus would represent, aka personal love, harmony, balancing, relationships, etc).   

But then there is the heart itself, which while it's not a hormone secreting gland, is extremely important to the entire physical and general human energy system in general, and radiates a fairly strong magnetic field. 

This part of us, connects to the Sun.  If a body was viewed like the Solar system, the heart is the Center, like the Sun is the Center of this system.  The Sun is the fastest vibratory part of the entire Solar system. 

The thymus is more in the vibration of green or green bluish, and the Solar heart is Golden Light. 

But there is another very important center in connection with the human energy system, and that's the Pituitary gland, which is right between the eyebrows.  This gland connects to the pure White Light Consciousness, Source, conscious Oneness. It only becomes awakened on a spiritually energetic level, when all other glands, slower vibratory than it, are first attuned to and then balanced one into another. 

Or in other words, the 6 main colors refracted from Light, blend, balance, and merge into each other and reveal the original/primary state, the White Light. The Pituitary is a combo of all, and yet transcendent of these.  It's the 7th gland of perfect balance and mastery.

By placing one's left hand over the heart and then the right hand over the forehead, you are helping to direct that powerful, pulsing, fast vibratory energy from the heart, to the Pituitary to help activate/stimulate it.   

As it awakens (the eye of Light referenced in the NT), then reversing the flow becomes helpful, because this center and it's radiation is faster vibratory than the heart, and you help to bring them into mutual/harmonic resonation energetically.  One is more feeling attuned and one is more pure awareness attuned. 

Course, none of this matters too much if you're not also feeling and attuning to Love in other, more primary ways, both during the meditation and in general, consistent livingness.

But I feel like this is a technique, that once a person has been a ways on the path and has already done a certain amount of energetic work, purification and balancing, can help to speed things along both more smoothly and powerfully. 

Has anybody else here been led to a similar technique or practice intuitively? 

p.s., I saw a little flash of light when writing this, which might symbolize that there is truth/merit to the above. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.