Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Do feathers indicate that our angels are nearby? (Read 1074 times)
Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Do feathers indicate that our angels are nearby?
May 10th, 2017 at 4:11am

For the past month I seem to see feathers wherever I walk I have read somewhere that feathers indicate that our guardian Angels are nearby.

Angels often take on the form as a human-being

I also have an account with a possible angel saving me as a young boy over seventy years ago.

I post the account below

Hi all.

As a small boy of six years of age I took a way home from school that I knew was not safe and my parents would not have known where I was or went if I got lost or hurt.

There was a small narrow gravel path winding though a thick plantation of trees. It was about a mile and a half long and when I was deep into the plantation.

I looked back and saw a large man with an evil grin on his face. I got really frightened and scared because I knew in my heart he was out to hurt me in some bad way.

I started to walk faster and faster, but he just easily kept up, the faster I walked to the faster he walked, all the time closing the gap between the two of us.

The next thing to my amazement, suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere there was a friendly man walking at my side.

When I looked back I saw that the large bad man had noticed this nice person he was very startled and began to back off further and further until I could see him no more.

The friendly smiling man, who had been silent up to this moment said as he continued to walk with me and guide me out of this thick plantation, “Joe (my nickname) "Never ever walk alone in this plantation again promise me that Joe"

I promised him I would not and turned to thank him but he was gone, simply disappeared. I really believe now that he was an angel who had taken on the form of a man.

My frantic parents and aunt were searching all over for me and my Aunt Bessie told me later that she had finally found me at the exit out of the plantation a narrow path.

After I told her the story she was convinced it was an angel from Divine Source. She remembered this event and often discussed it with me right into old age of 80 years of age just before her death in 2011.

I did not really comprehend the real danger I was in properly then, but it has remained engraved into my memory up to the moment of writing this account at the age of 76

As the years went by I came to know that Divine Source Almighty God had sent one of his beautiful angels to save me. I love God.

Was the friendly smiling person just a normal man or was he an angel sent by Divine Source to save a little boy all those long years ago?

What do you think..................?

Alan

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.