Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print
OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique (Read 60101 times)
Focus 69

ALK Member

OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique
Apr 29th, 2017 at 10:32am

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and here to learn and share on this fantastic topic...

Two questions if you don't mind;

1/ Is there any persons here practicing OBE more or less at will ?

2/ Is there some kind of consensus about the technique Bruce Moen uses for retrievals ?

Love to all of you.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 10:56am

Hi, Focus 69.

To your first question: I am a person and can OBE at will. Do I? No I don't. I don't personally find it interesting or useful. To me, embodiment is the crux of the biscuit. In my experience, very few people choose to fully embody. In my experience, our bodies are wonderous and beautiful.

To your second question: consensus? Here? It is to  laugh. My personal experience is Bruce's techniques are a bit like training wheels on a bike. At some point it's best to explore the world for yourself, and then discover you don't even need the bike. Nine out of ten dentists agree your mileage may vary.  Cheesy

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 11:25am

"My personal experience is Bruce's techniques are a bit like training wheels on a bike".

Interesting. That's the precise example Bruce used in his workshop I attended years ago in northern VA. I'm wondering who you are...

R

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 11:38am

rondele wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 11:25am:
"My personal experience is Bruce's techniques are a bit like training wheels on a bike".

Interesting. That's the precise example Bruce used in his workshop I attended years ago in northern VA. I'm wondering who you are...

R

I find it best to stay focused instead on who you are. I already know who I am  Cool

To expand briefly on embodiment, many/most of us are taught there is something wrong with our embodiment. This notion pervades most of our religious and spiritual teachings.

I'm not really into what others tell me, right? What I do know empirically is  when we first open a dialogue with our body, his/her first response is likely to be F-Y. This is often the case because that is precisely what we have been telling our body for most of our lives. It takes great patience and compassion to open a new dialogue with our body, in my experience.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 5:51pm

Is there other persons here able to OBE at will ?

And what is an accurate description of the technique Moen used to do his retrievals you qualified " training wheels on a bike" please ?

(And last but not least what would be an accurate description of the technique Moen used to do his retrievals WITHOUT " training wheels on a bike" please ?)

Thanks

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #5 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 12:56am

Focus 69 wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 10:32am:
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and here to learn and share on this fantastic topic...

Two questions if you don't mind;

1/ Is there any persons here practicing OBE more or less at will ?

2/ Is there some kind of consensus about the technique Bruce Moen uses for retrievals ?

Love to all of you.

Hi Focus 69,

You and I have talked privately about this...yes, I know how to induce OBEs at will.  It's one of my favorite practices, although it works best when I'm not so busy in life and when I can get decent regular sleep, otherwise I'm not able to hold my conscious awareness for very long. 

Bruce's method doesn't teach OBE.  His method is much simpler than learning to induce an out-of-body experience.  When you get his Guidebook and go through the exercises in it you'll quickly find how easy his method is.  He designed it this way so that anyone can learn to do Retrievals by using your imagination and learning to use your nonphysical senses. 

« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2017 at 7:14pm by Vicky »  

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #6 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 9:37am

Vicky's reply is accurate.

IMO, OBE is overhyped and overrated. A retrieval takes about 3 seconds, tops.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 11:03am

Is there an electronic version of his guidebook by the way ?

3 secs for a retrieval ? Can you develop please ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #8 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 11:14am

If there are e-Bruce offerings I'm not aware of those.

A retrieval takes no time. Three seconds was my outside estimate. To me, there are more interesting and useful things to do than retrievals. YMMV.

Uncertain where the idea that time required for retrievals and and the rigamarole of OBE and OBE preparation &c gained traction.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 11:21am

If you are able to make OBE at will please tell us how you do that and please come visit scientists friends to monitor your performance proving it is real by bringing back a secret code in the RTZ during your exit.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #10 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 11:37am

OBE? Embodiment is the ticket.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 11:50am

Not sure i understand, could you develop enough i can do it as well please ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #12 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 12:40pm

"Everyone" is excited to get out of their body for reasons that are, I suppose, historical (but massively misleading). The body has great wisdom and power. (And many dispute this vigorously owing to the previous point.)

Speaking strictly from my own experience: all the work I do is from my embodiment and in my embodiment. What I personally find is the rigamarole of OBE and all the preparations blah blah woof woof are strictly unnecessary, and are even hindrances.

Bruce's techniques are a lovely starting point but are not (in my experience) a destination. Some can show you a map to get to Shelbyville, you can read Yelp reviews of Shelbyville restaurants, you can look up Shelbyville on a Wiki, but nothing substitutes for actually going to Shelbyville yourself. And your experience of Shelbyville is going to be different from mine, by definition.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 12:59pm

You wrote "Speaking strictly from my own experience: all the work I do is from my embodiment and in my embodiment"

Could you be more specific please ? The goal is to reproduce what you do so...!

And second question, are you able yes or no when in an OBE to see a code or a figure which is written in another room please ?

Friendly

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #14 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 1:48pm

Our teams are at work. That's shorthand for "do what is yours to do". Or to look at it another way, our teams are doing what is ours to do so that you are free to do what is yours to do.

As to the question of "seeing" things in another room .... strikes me as very 1950s. Truly a massive misunderstanding. Something like scientists attempting to figure out a djinn with a slide rule.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.