Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
The "dark side" of the larger consciousness system (Read 22266 times)
Justin
Ex Member

The "dark side" of the larger consciousness system
Mar 27th, 2017 at 6:35pm

It's a bit strange that someone like this self has become somewhat strongly focused on the lacking in Light/hindering side of the larger consciousness system/reality. For many years, was pretty trusting, naive, and fairly oblivious when it came to physical reality--it and people's shadow sides. 

When I started out exploring and thinking about nonphysical reality, also spent a good chunk not thinking about the lacking in Light side of things. 

I'm not sure exactly what changed to make self start questioning and discriminating things more. I do remember reading something in the Edgar Cayce readings which made me pause and think more deeply.  It was Cayce's guidance talking about ancient Egypt and a person called Ra Ta. According to these readings, Ra Ta was a fairly aware and spiritually intune person, minus over attachment to romance and relations with women. 

Cayce's guidance outlined that Ra Ta was trying to holistically help people; spiritually, physically, etc.  Because he called out and tried to limit certain destructive activities among the culture of the time, some people with political and social power, plotted against him and came up with a plan to manipulate both him and the Pharaoh, so that the Pharaoh would become angry and kick him out of Egypt. 

Well, Ra Ta and the Pharaoh fell for the manipulative trap, and Ra was kicked out of Egypt for 9 years.  The line in the Cayce readings regarding this whole fiasco that made me pause and really ponder things, was a line that went like this, "For, Ra Ta was one who trusted all, believed all, and the Gods laughed at his weakness.

When I read that, I wondered how trusting and believing others, focusing on the good in them, etc was a "weakness"?  Wasn't it the other way around spiritually--to look for and see the dark side in life and others was something negative, limiting, and/or hindering? 

It definitely made an impression and made me wondered.  Fast forward many years later, the more I've become aware of what's happening in this world, and what exists in the larger consciousness system, the more I've begun to see the incisive wisdom of what Cayce's guidance outlined.

Perhaps something from the NT relates?  When Yeshua sent the 72 disciples out into the gentile world to teach, example, and preach, he told them, “Behold, I am sending you as lambs among wolves; be therefore crafty as snakes and innocent as doves.”  (Some translate it as "wise", but it's not a very good translation. Crafty, clever, shrewd and the like are more accurate). While one can debate why he would use the term snakes or serpents to describe craftiness--otherwise the meaning is clear.  He knew they were going out into a tough and dangerous world, and that they needed to be on guard and to be able to see the dark or destructive intentions of others.  He wanted them to not commit any harm themselves, but to be aware of those and that which was harmful. 

In other words, he was advocating a balanced approach, and not be a naive, trusting Ra Ta, but more clever and discriminating.  Personally, I'm very glad that my guidance and Becky's guidance have given us a number of messages dealing with the negative and hindering side of reality. 

It has been my experience that one has to deal with a certain amount of fear before guidance will start giving one more direct messages about some of the things going on in this world and in the larger reality.  Why?  Because if you haven't transformed a certain amount of fear already, such awareness can cause more fear and thus more issues/limitation.  For me, it took some years before I started to get overt messages about some of these issues.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Re: The "dark side" of the larger consciousness system
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 7:57pm

Justin, this is where Morrighan's comments about trusting her body are relevant. It is important that we do recognize that we can occasionally be taken in by people/forces which are not beneficial to us. However, to be free of that requires that we heal ourselves to the extent that we can no longer be influenced by those outer forces. We do this, not by changing what is outside of ourselves, but by obtaining inner transformation. This is the only transformation which is of real value and is reflected in our outer world.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 9:09pm

Well seen, seagull.

For me, I take care to insure my field is my own. That is another way of saying I don't permit others inside my field.

Related (sort of) story: a couple years ago my hostess offered me a night in her library before we set off the next morning. As I browsed the shelves I found a book on psychic self-protection. I brought up the subject as we stood in the rain by St. Stephen's Green.

"If I tried any of those techniques today, I'd be fried crispy, like streaky bacon," I remarked. "I might as well flash 'tasty victim here' in neon lights on a blimp on the inner realms."

My friends agreed. An old book that should be tossed, my hostess concurred. Nothing says "I'm an easy hit" like old style "psychic protection". That's my experience of it, anyway.
"Protection" that works, inquiring minds want to know? Never give others permission to enter your field.

Now it is true it is possible to travel to places where you are hated. They don't like you. Why are you there? /facepalm

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 11:56pm

I didn't become aware of hindering/negative/deceptive sources in the larger reality by listening to my "body", but by attuning my body to guidance and/or expanded guidance, and by learning how to be open, receptive, and listen to levels and individuals more aware and perceptive than self.  As well as being led to certain outer sources that guidance recommended, such as Cayce, Monroe, McKnight, etc.

I came across Cayce's work at a period in my life when I was reaching the end of my ropes. I had been dealing with a physical dis-ease/health issue that was both physically painful/very uncomfortable as well as socially embarrassing. After being holed up in my bedroom for an entire MA winter, because I was afraid to trigger the symptoms of said body imbalance--I really started to lose it.  On top of that, around the same time, I found out that my beloved Mom had 3rd stage ovarian and cervical cancer, and had a tumor inside of her that made her seem like she was pregnant.  On top of that, a literal psychopathic step father--someone whom has been to prison multiple times for fraud and violence. Someone who made my life a living hell for about a decade.  Screamed/yelled at/sworn at pretty much every day, lied about, and physically abused occasionally (mostly mildly, such as being shoved into walls). Needless to say, due to the combo of all the above, life was a little stressful and challenging.

Anyways, one night I prayed more deeply and earnestly than I had ever, and said "if there is a God and higher forces out there, PLEASE, PLEASE help me!"  At the time, I was 16. Also suicidally depressed. (I found out later, that negative beings had been nonphysically egging me on to do same. I found out that the unwise meditation I had started when I was 13, via 3 Pillars of Zen recommendations, had psychically opened me up without protection, and I became more easily influenced through their attachment to my energy field). 

Not long after praying, while browsing in a book store and in the New Age section, one book practically jumped out at my awareness.  It was a book on the Edgar Cayce readings, talking about holistic health and spirituality.  I pretty much devoured the book while in the store, because everything in same made so much holistic sense to me--completely rang true. I started to apply the information holistically on a physical, mental, and spiritual level. I ended up healing myself of this "rare, genetic" condition that mainstream doctors weren't helping me at all with.

The only wisdom of the body is that it has some gut instincts related to survival. If I had stayed listening to my body ego, I would still be miserable, depressed, and stressed out. No, I had to appeal to higher inner and outer forces.  THAT's what helped me then, and has helped me since. 

I was a "believer" in Spirit, nonphysical, etc for a few years before this crescendo, but intense experience and application, has a way of really convincing someone beyond even a combo of strong intuition and holistic logic. I had never reached out like that before.

Re: my step father--at the time, I didn't know what a psychopath was.  Such research and knowings wouldn't come till many years later. I just thought he was a major, very selfish and wounded jerk. I've become aware that I agreed to this situation pre-physical life, to help me really see more deeply into the potential dark side of humans (but originally, it wasn't meant/planned to go on that long).  My mom on the other hand, was the exact opposite of him. She was empathy incarnate, very spiritual, very loving, saw and tried to focus on the best in others.  In some ways. too much so, because she didn't see into his true nature until she had gotten pregnant back to back twice by him, and then felt trapped/stuck in the situation.  And then really had her eye's opened when she found out that he was having an affair with one of her female acquaintances while she was dying of cancer. 

You speak of healing and transformation. I have lived and breathed the nth degrees of healing and transformation. But again, it didn't happen through listening to my body's wisdom or the like. 

There are very few people on this earth, that truly know, understand and perceive the degree of corruption involved in this world, and how much negative beings, human and nonhuman, have influenced same towards that end.  One of the few people that I have met, who sees more deeply into this is Albert.  You know why?  Because he is unusually pure of heart AND fearless at the same time.  His deepest inner desire is "to do good unto others." and see this world move towards the Light at whatever cost to himself.   

It is too difficult for many people to see, recognize, or accept these hard truths, because they are so scary and uncomfortable. Even people whom have had some personal tastes and glimpses themselves materially of corruption, often have little to no idea what kind of non human beings and forces humans are up against, and the kinds of humans with immense material wealth and power that they strongly influence.

A true and full understanding of what's really going on, would bring most people sobbing, dribbling, or quivering to their knees.  It takes an inner strength and fortitude and sense of responsibility that is rare among humans. 

I have that strength because of my deeper past/history beyond this life, came in very strongly attuned to PUL, and because I went through living hell while growing up (I only outlined some of it, and didn't go into the constant moving and bullying I experienced at school from K to 12, dealing with my largely estranged, alcoholic bio dad, and lots of other fun stuff) and had to face both my inner shadow and the shadow without in very intense and direct ways. 

And here's the thing.  I didn't need to come back to the Earth at all. I as an individuated Soul had no karma left to balance.  I came here because I was asked to and saw the need for same.  And all the while, the majority of my fellow humans misunderstand, misperceive, marginalize, and/or mistreat me.

If you had any real idea of the kind of transformation, healing, etc that this self has gone through, you would not casually speak of same in reply. This is like an individual in a hollow Sethian/Sudman--Blinky heaven, lecturing a Light being who came into the hollow heaven to retrieve the one lecturing. I know you mean well, but I had gotten that pamphlet and started putting it into real practice a long time ago. 

Thank you for the kind/helpful intentions behind the words, but the words you speak are meant for/apply more to self than others I get the sense of, and the reasons why may become apparent by the end of this post. 

You have told me about some of your philosophy before (as advice directed this way), and remember what I brought up to you then?  You had talked about inner transformation and that all we needed to do was transform/heal ourselves individually. I asked you about the issues of both slavery and latter civil rights periods. I pointed out that sometimes evil triumphs in this world, because good people do nothing.  I pointed out that the people whom actually helped change these extremely destructive and unloving conditions that caused immense suffering to many fellow humans, did so by getting in other people's faces and repeating over and over again (despite much condemnation and backlash received), that these things were wrong, that change was needed, to wake up. An immensely bloody war, that divided this entire country, was fought over the former, due in large part to one guidance led Aquarian born individual whom saw the need for such outer transformation.

If these people had followed your very Yin polarized philosophy, nothing would have changed for the better.  It wasn't enough to just transform themselves, but they also acted as dynamic, Yang electrical transformers to those whom didn't want to be transformed. The latter were FORCED into accepting spiritual truth and change however much they despised and hated it. 

When harsh realities and history like this is considered, spiritual platitudes tend to lose both appeal and the ring of wisdom to those not stuck in belief systems based more on seeking comfort than reality and truth. 

Desire not comfort or peace at a price, but truth, real/lasting peace and real Love which is both Yin/Feminine AND Yang/Masculine at the same time.  Water AND Fire. 

There is nothing darker and more lacking in Light than that of forced slavery of sentient beings. And this is what the Reptilians and the anti-retriever desire for this world; slavery and immense suffering. If you were aware of their existence, their plans, and how involved they have been in the world for thousands and thousands of years, you would probably not speak as you do.  Because I do know you have a basically good heart and want to see people happy and whole.   

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 4:05am

OK. This is your thread, and I made a comment which states exactly what I believe. It is the truth for me, and I have no personal need to prove to you that what you are saying is wrong in order for me to be right.

For me to to state what is most definitely true for me does not in the slightest mean that I am somehow lacking in "yang" as you describe it. In fact, I could argue that the opposite is true.

Be safe, take care, best wishes to you and all.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 4:29pm

While it may not seem like it, I do agree with a lot of what you said, and do think the emphasis should be on self transformation.  Where we seem to differ is the application and relativity of it. From the things I'v been shown and the history that I've looked at, I consider it limiting to approach it in a fixed and one size fits all manner. 

There are times, conditions, and situations where it calls for a more strongly Yang approach. 

As far as interaction here, it doesn't have to be about the motivation of being right. For this self, it's usually more about truth and what's constructive or not in relation to the Whole. I come off a bit severe or callous at times, because I tend to care more about the conditions of the Whole than the contentment of self or the feelings of individuals at times (very "Aquarian" like that in tendency). 

I've observed that higher, more pure truth conforms to holistic logic. If a belief, view, or approach doesn't stand up to the test of holistic logic in an impersonal sense, then imo such a belief, view, etc should be examined and questioned. 

Let's throw out for a moment, all the theoretical stuff that many haven't received guidance about or haven't had experiences with, such as Reptilians, anti-retriever, etc   Let's just address the issues/history of slavery and the battle for civil rights.  How would you--your approach and beliefs deal with such issues?   

In relation to Yin, Yang, and the integration/balance of both: Most people would probably agree that these human bodies have a certain amount of influence on our consciousness. Female bodies by their very nature tend to incline towards the Yin attunement, and vice versa with male bodies and Yang. Souls can certainly off set and counter balance these influences, but it really depends. A very Yang polarized Soul in a female body can tip the balance (or imbalance) to the Yang more, and vice versa with a very Yin Soul in a male body.  But these are somewhat the exception, rather than the rule.   

Some might be surprised to consider that this Soul, when not connected to a male human body, is slightly imbalanced/polarized to the Yin. But when I'm connected to and focusing through a male body in this level, I definitely tend a bit towards Yang polarization.

If you take a long look at history, you'll note that with some exceptions, most the of the most socially transformative personalities that have lived, the Souls that imbued same, have largely chosen to incarnate in male bodies. There is a reason for that--because of the Yang nature of these bodies.  Yang attunement is very active, focused, intense, directed. Greater energy potential.  It is the striking blow part of a martial arts move.  It is the electrical side of nature. The Yin is the defensive and deflecting part of a martial arts move. It is the magnetic and absorbing, receptive. reflective side of nature  Just as in life and in individuals, both are necessary, there are times and conditions when it's best to express a bit more of one than another. 

As someone born in a female body, under a very Yin Water Sun sign, with clear and consistent Yin behavior and interaction over the years here, could you really deny that you are strongly attuned to the Yin side of consciousness in a general and average sense?  It is not a put down to say this.  There is nothing inherently "wrong" with being more attuned to Yin than Yang.  I have complimented you several times over the years on the positive aspects of that attunement--your gentle, kind heart, how you know how to listen to folks. Your empathy and compassion. How you know when to withdraw or be quiet. These are all positive Yin tendencies. (conversely, the more limiting expression of Yin can be things like avoidance of conflict, seeking peace or comfort at a price, over passivity, being easily influenced by others or outer sources, etc.)

We all know the negative aspects of Yang attunement and expression. This world has had too much both male and Yang dominance, especially the negative kind. Over aggressiveness, too much focus on the parts for lack of the Whole, etc.  There are for example, a higher percentage of male psychopaths than female.  Since psychopathy is at it's core a combo of severe lack of felt empathy and conscience, this makes sense.  Female bodies have a stronger innate wiring towards that of empathy.  It's not just cultural.  The hormonal and functional differences (nurturing mother bodies) incline to that.

What's not often talked about is the necessary and higher nature of positive, spiritualized Yang attunement and expression.  Such as courage and steadfastness under personal danger or discomfort, challenging those in the wrong, one pointed focus/intensity, great activeness, and the purifying, transformative nature of Fire. These are positive Yang traits that the Baptist and Yeshua had and expressed in spades.

The Baptist came and said, I cleanse in Water, to prepare the way for he who comes to purify and transform in Fire.  These are Archetypal truths and cyclic patterns.  Water comes before Fire.  Human bodies are first female before some switch to male. Source was originally quiet/inactive (the pregnant void/potential), and then moved and became an active Creator (the "Father/Abba" aspect of Source). 

The ideal state is to become like He/She and perfectly balance and merge these within--that way, you can always respond to any situation, any individual, with the right proportion and emphasis of the Yin to Yang mix. 

I'm fairly certain that you are humble and aware enough to say to self and others, that you are not yet a He/She in the flesh. Hence, is it perhaps possible that at times you could use a greater awareness and attunement to the Yang and Fire side of Consciousness for a greater wholeness/completion within self? 

Is this so illogical to wonder?  You had a dream a number of years ago that you shared, and the dream so very, very clearly indicated that this was a life theme your Soul was trying to work on. There is no human judgment or condemnation in the things I'm saying to you, only an intent and hope to spark greater awareness and an awakening. 

And to switch a back a bit more to the more theoretical and impersonal. I do feel that if you had received the repeating kinds of guidance messages that Albert, Becky, and I have received regarding certain forces and groups involved with this world, you would likely have different views and approaches. It is an extreme situation. 

I think you would be a lot more understanding and inwardly tolerant of Albert and I, and not consider it some kind of inner shadow projection onto the outer world/reality.  I get the sense that this is what you and many others here lean to.  That Albert and I have psychological issues that incline us to see things like Reptilians and the like, where they don't actually, objectively exist. Hence your subtle, somewhat indirect advice about healing directed this way. 

It's understandable and even has some potential logic. Probably it does apply to some situations and individuals to some extent, but the way we have received this information over time, really argues against that interpretation. Interestingly, some of the first messages that we have received about this issue has come through Becky's dreams, before we even "believed" or seriously considered the possibility of such things existing--especially in her case.   

Becky is more focused on day to day life and physical reality than I am.  She is also focused less on world corruption and world movements than I am. But she is still rather intuitive (female bodies definitely help with that), and does have some focus on the spiritual and nonphysical.   

Anyways, I think if you take the time to read and reflect on this post with an open mind and heart, you would see that there is much holistic logic and deep perception involved on various levels. I've been considering that of late, I've been too polarized to the Yang side of expression and so I'm going to make an effort to tone some of that down--not because I'm not speaking truth, but because the way I'm doing same isn't the most helpful and constructive.  It's too "in people's faces", too fiery, too intense--not enough Yin counterbalance. 

I do, and have always, sincerely meant, what I've said about your positive Yin traits and interactions here, and that there is much about you that I admire and respect. But a real helper challenges people, tries to get them out of their comfort zone, to get to that next level.  Growth is almost always at least somewhat uncomfortable, if not often outright painful.  This odd individual wanted to grow a lot and so agreed to go through a lot to facilitate/foster a lot of inner strength--a lot of pain, friction, challenge and testing was (and still is sometimes) involved, but it was/is so worth it. It's helping self to move closer to the Home of Homes, the full conscious awareness of Source and the Oneness of the Whole that this individual has long deeply longed for.    

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #6 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:33pm

What does NT stand for?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #7 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:46pm

When I read Seagull's first reply, which I agree with, it made me think that psychic self protection is necessary for protection from physical people just as much as nonphysical in my opinion.   Wink

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:19pm

NT is short for the New Testament of the Bible. 

Re: your latter post--I'm not exactly sure what you mean.  Do you mean that I'm a negative person whom is psychically invading her space? 

It's ok if you think that, but may as well be honest and direct about it. 

The reason why Yeshua said that we shouldn't partake in judgement of others is not because we shouldn't use our critical and discriminating faculties, but because so often, we don't have a clear line to the intent/motivation behind people's actions, behaviors, etc.  That, and we don't have access to their full history and don't know what's most constructive or not in their case.   

The drunk "bum" on the street, may be in that role for a reason, or the lady stripping might temporarily be in same for a deeper reason too.  Or not, sometimes accidents or veering from plans happen as well.  Point is, unless we are very consistently attuned to PUL and our spiritual eyes have been more completely opened up, we often don't see that deeply, clearly, broadly, and holistically into others. 

Some very rare humans, like Yeshua, however did or do, and so they see and judge correctly and constructively. As in his case, sometimes when someone comes among us whom is very unusually and intensely attuned to the Light, such an individual, like in his case, can stir up the shadow of others powerfully. Which can lead to extreme irrational and largely unconscious discomfort for said individuals. 

At his crucifixion, it wasn't just the Pharisees, Sadducees, Roman soldiers, and rich and powerful folks delighting in his torture and death.  There were many "regular" people in the crowd, men and women, whom also were delighting in seeing him suffer. 

Why? How was that even possible?  He was Love, positivity, and Light incarnate. He was pure and innocent.  Why would people hate and despise him, delight in his suffering?  Why would they see negativity where there was none?   

Truly, this world and these humans are strange beings.  I'm looking forward to when I can hang out with my ET buddies again.   Wink

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:36pm

This was one of the first guidance messages we got regarding the possibility of the existence of "Reptilians".  Becky had this dream some years ago, before we had seriously considered or delved into the possibility that they existed.  Becky tends to think less about this kind of stuff than myself (she's more focused on physical reality), but she is pretty intuitive.

In the dream, she was viewing very ancient Egypt in a detached, observer kind of way. The dream focused on two men, who were friends and seemed pretty jovial.  One man, she got the impression that his name was something like Thoth. The other man remained un-named but she knew that it was me/my Soul in the past.  The un-named man she saw as a spiritual healer and teacher type, whom was more public and well known.  She saw that my friend Thoth was more in the background and kind of worked through past life me.  She got the impression that both men were in the process of trying to ascend spiritually.

She became aware of a group of intelligent beings that looked something like small, upright dinosaur type creatures.  She got the strong impression that they really didn't like what my past life self was doing--trying to help free people and so they collectively focused on me and tried to inject like psychic poison/negativity into my energy system. She saw that it started to cause problems for me.

Thoth became aware of what was going on, and to help me, he took all that negative energy out of past life me and into himself to transform it.  It somehow killed his physical body, but he ascended spiritually from this sacrificial act.

This dream was very interesting on many levels, not just the Reptilian.  It seemed to confirm/corroborate a lot of what came through Edgar Cayce about ancient Egypt as well as previous and future messages I would receive about having directly been the personality Ra Ta in my last time on Earth.

Interestingly, Cayce's guidance strongly hinted that Yeshua's Spirit/Disk had projected a life/"probe" in ancient Egypt during the Ra Ta period. They referred to his other Disk or past life self as "Hermes".  Unbeknownst to Becky at the time, the names Hermes and Thoth are pretty interchangeable.  Thoth is the Egyptian version and Hermes is what the Greeks, whom were very influenced by the Egyptians through Greek explorers/travelers like Pythagoras, called Thoth in their language.

The Cayce readings state that Hermes was the actual constructing architect of the Great Pyramid, and that Ra Ta was sort of like the project manager. The backstory from that source is that after Ra Ta got kicked out of Egypt due to a combo of political manipulation of others and his own poor judgement, he looked for a spiritual teacher and met this "Hermes" person (whom some Cayce researchers think was from Atlantis).  When Ra Ta was allowed back into Egypt 9 years after his banishment, his friend/teacher came with him.

Interestingly, the Readings don't explicitly say that Ra Ta physically died when he finished his material work and decided to leave Egypt, what they specifically said was that "he ascended to the mount and was born away".  My sense is what happened is that a group of positive ET's picked him up, like they did Elijah much later on.  Rosalind McKnight's guidance said that positive ET's would sometimes take up evolved humans to teach them etc.

It seems that Becky's guidance via her dream, was confirming multiple data points simultaneously, about the Cayce work, my past life, and the existence of the Reptilians.  Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #10 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 7:57pm

Quote:

Re: your latter post--I'm not exactly sure what you mean.  Do you mean that I'm a negative person whom is psychically invading her space? 

It's ok if you think that, but may as well be honest and direct about it. 

No that's not what I meant at all.  I don't play games and sarcasm isn't my style  Smiley

I just literally meant that on the topic of psychic self protection, I personally have found that there's more reason to be protective of oneself from the interaction of other physical living people. 

Just going off of what Seagull said...what I took her comment to mean...a person needs to do inner work to build up their defenses and to give them an edge outwardly.  Take for instance the easy analogy of a man with a small stature who might feel intimidated by others, maybe because he gets teased or laughed at, let's just say.  He might choose to start body-building and build up his physique so that his outward appearance makes him look more strong, manly, or whatever.  Or, he may choose to build up his self-esteem, take some leadership training, get into a respectable field, etc. 

My point is, I've found that protecting myself from negativity from living human beings has been one of the more difficult things I've had to undertake in my lifetime.  Some of it is indeed self-esteem related but mostly it's learning how to not allow other people's energies influence me and "take over" my own energy, thoughts, feelings, etc.  You know how you can feel that someone is in a really bad mood just by their energy, even if they aren't saying or showing it?  That's what I mean.  Or even someone being manipulative in some way.  I've just learned how to protect my energy field from that kind of energy.  I've noticed patterns and I guess you could call them themes in my life.  So for me, it's not how to avoid these kinds of people because they are always going to exist, and not about how to change them because I don't believe in changing other people, only myself, so for me it's about how to protect myself so that I'm not being controlled, influenced, or taken advantage of.

Anyway, no don't take it personally.  That's just the line of thought my mind went when I read Seagull's comment. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 8:47pm

Hi Vicky,

I asked because I wasn't sure what you meant. Thank you for the explanation, much of it makes sense ime/o.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 8:58pm

Perhaps something that Rosalind McKnight talks about might relate to what you were saying.  She said in her 2nd book, maybe also her 1st, but definitely the 2nd, that the ego was not all bad/negative. 

That it also has a protective function for when we are directly connected to such a difficult world as this one. 

I've extrapolated from there a bit, metaphorically.  This world and humanity/human bodies could be viewed kind of like a huge, disharmonious cacophony of very loud noise.

The ego of the body, is like a protective, insulative bubble that softens that difficult energy before it reaches us--aka our sensitive Souls. Sort of like a crab shell and the soft, vulnerable crab inside.
  I guess the trick is to build up inner strength via attunement to PUL, so that eventually one can dissolve the ego and not need it and it's protective function.

I went from being VERY open as a child, and then due to life/difficult experiences, for a number of years, I built up defenses, walls, etc in relation to others.  I've been in the process of trying to tear down those defenses, walls, and to try to re-open my heart up.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #13 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:13pm

Yep I agree.  Using PUL, and especially for one's own "rising above", is in my book the best thing we can learn here.  What you said points out to me that there are different reasons why we all struggle here in this physical world.  Maybe tearing down and building up are two sides of the same coin.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:15pm

And perhaps related is the real life experience. I've wondered why I've been talking so much about self of late in a self boosting kind of way? (not my usual pattern) I've considered previously, and especially since we talked about we're talking about as far as ego, self defense, etc. because I've been experiencing certain somewhat mildly stressful/upsetting things in relation to this site/forum and life in general, that it's partly a way of trying to make myself feel good about self, while it seems that some others have a problem with me.  It's like reminding oneself, "no, really, you're ok, you have worth, you have value".

Aka, the protective, bubble, self defensive, insulating nature of the human body ego?  Maybe I should thank it and tell it, I don't really need it's help?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:17pm

Vicky wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:13pm:
Yep I agree.  Using PUL, and especially for one's own "rising above", is in my book the best thing we can learn here.  What you said points out to me that there are different reasons why we all struggle here in this physical world.  Maybe tearing down and building up are two sides of the same coin.

Well said, especially that last part. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 12:25am

An Overview of what I so far perceive is most likely going on in this world. This comes from a combo of many different guidance messages (a good chunk of same as dreams), being led to certain outer sources by guidance, holistic logic, repeated intuitions, and deeply researching what's going in the world politically, economically, and socially--as well as much psychological research about psychopaths and that spectrum:

It can be separated into two different, but connected fronts or areas. On the material front: There are a number of psychopathic personalities in this world, whom through birth primarily, have a tremendous amount of material wealth, power, and influence within and on the world.  Most of us cannot even conceive of how wealthy these folks are and how much resources and connections they have on hand/at their disposal. 

If you really understand the psychopathic mindset (and living with one for about a decade was extremely illuminating in this area), and you truly understand history--you would understand that history has one long, repeating cycle of class war.  The materialist, power hungry psychopaths of each generation, try to gain as much power and control as they can.  Depending on what cycle and period you are looking at, these are usually thwarted to some extent by various outer variables as groups and individuals whom are very different in nature. 

The constant wet dream of the clever and more self controlled kind of psychopath though, is, and always has been, complete control of society and complete slavery of "lesser" others.  If you look at Atlantis, you will see that slavery unfortunately, became very real realities there, like it was in earlier America and other places and times. 

Not since Atlantis has such a goal been anywhere close to feasible. But in recent times, a few important things have changed to make this movement feasible.  One, a very interconnected world.  Two, extreme concentration of wealth and resources into the hands of the relative few.  And three--perhaps the most important--the development of certain kinds of technology and technological know how. 

It is now possible to be able to pretty much spy on almost anyone connected to the electrical grid and especially those connected to the internet.  A successful revolution or rebellion cannot happen in a country or world, where every move is tracked and known by those already with the power and wealth. Such individuals or groups, would immediately be known about and then neutralized in one way or another.  See Schaeffer Cox for an example where a person starts to rile up us peasants/commoners a little too much and too successfully.   

On the spiritual/nonphysical front:  Behind those psychopathic humans bent on world domination/control and going back to a system of slavery of "lessers", are negative non human forces. Principally, an ancient, clever, technologically advanced, very psychic, and psychopathic ET group that like humans, have both a physical body and a nonphysical consciousness imbuing same. Stronger bodies and minds than humans

Some of the Souls whom have incarnated into and whom have become the human psychopaths with immense material power and wealth, originally come from that negative ET group. Others are just very vibrationally and psychically intune with this group and are very influenced unconsciously. Others are conscious of the connection and both like and try to foster it.

This ET group has long been involved with this world and with humans.  Various different sources refer to them, from the Book of Enoch, the Testament of Amram in the Dead Sea Scrolls, the NT John's references such as, "He seized the dragon--that old serpent, who is the devil, Satan", as well as modern sources like Dr. John E. Mack, or Rosalind McKnight's guidance talking about a negative ET group that wants to and eventually would be allowed to directly war on/attack humanity--there are also some NDE account references as well. 

The real, or primary reasons for the Earth changes/collapse that is coming, is not because so many of us peasants are so negative and unloving, but because if something doesn't happen to weaken the power and influence of the plutocratic psychopaths, they will get what they want--a very controlled, very negative, one world government. An eventual living hell for most of humanity.

This is the Creative Forces given us a fighting chance and leveling the playing field some.  So much of the plutocrats power is based on money, government, and manipulated perception (through various means--mainly mainstream media).  Take all of these out of the equation and force humans to go back to the land and to community--force them to go within and awaken their intuition more just to survive, and then you give humanity a real fighting chance against these machinations. 

Course, the negative ET's know about the very high probability of the coming collapse, and of course some or most of the upper echelon of the human plutocrats know about it, and of course they will try to use that to their advantage as well.  Different governments around the world will try to install martial law and the over dictatorial crack down will begin.  People like myself, will be hiding and living in the woods, trying to facilitate spiritually aware and environmentally sustainable communities, etc. 

The good news is that there are more mature, aware, and inwardly strong helpers incarnated in human bodies now, than there has been in a very, very, very long time.  We also have many positive ET friends whom are trying to help us out in many ways. Source and the Co-Creators are rooting for and supporting us, albeit in a somewhat indirect manner. 

Besides being a time of potential, severe crisis, it's also a time of extreme potential growth. Humanity has the very real probability of getting it's Love/spiritual act together and really uniting.  This is the meaning behind the conversation between Bob Monroe and "He/She"--the most mature human in the Earth. 

While it is a difficult picture, it is not a bleak picture by any means. The probability is that humanity and the forces of Light, will triumph over the psychopathic ET group and the psychopathic human group.  But, we need more conscious awareness, more concern, and more activism to secure and turn this probability into an actuality. This is where various human communicators and truth speakers come in. 

In an unusual Reading dealing with the ancient Egyptian Ra Ta period (a spiritual "Golden" cycle of much collective spiritual awakening and attunement), the Great Pyramid and how it was prophecy in stone, and talking about how the group of helpers whom incarnated then, would incarnate in the near future, Cayce's guidance said, "Is it not fitting, then, that these must return? as this priest [Ra Ta] may develop himself to be in that position, to be in the capacity of a liberator of the world in its relationships to individuals in those periods to come; for he must enter again at that period, or in 1998." 

In other words, Cayce's guidance said that these helpers and Ra Ta specifically, would reincarnate at this period to help facilitate the spiritual awakening that is trying to blossom in the Earth. As Ra was instrumental in facilitating the positive changes in that past cycle, it seems he would again be given a similar role in the next. 

The definition of liberator is "a person who liberates a person or place from imprisonment or oppression."  What and who are the oppressors?  The negative ET group and the psychopathic plutocrats that work with them. Whom is being increasingly imprisoned on various levels?  Most of humanity.

What is the first step in any positive transformation?  Ever is it conscious awareness and recognizing the problem.  An alcoholic doesn't heal by denying their alcoholism.  Someone who is in a abusive relationship doesn't change same by denying that their partner is abusive.  No, first you have to become consciously aware, and then accepting, of the problem. 

As ever, I urge folks to specifically ask to attune to and connect and communicate with only the most spiritually expanded, loving, helpful, aware, etc sources and seek direct guidance from these on these issues. Take up the challenge. Be not afraid.  Both our immediate Parent, and his Parent, are with us in this battle. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 10:33pm

"...in those periods to come; for he must enter again at that period, or in 1998." 

For non Cayce researchers, the then future period that Cayce's guidance most talked about, was the 40 year testing period from 1958 to 1998.  During this testing period, this source indicated some things would be come apparent such as a warming trend near the polar regions, increased quantity and severity of earthquakes, a gradual spiritual awakening, and spiritual lights being seen in the clouds. 

Also, for around the turn of the century, a pole shifting or change in the cycle of polar shifting. 

Contrary to many sources and authors, Cayce's guidance did NOT say anything about the "world ending" or collapse happening during this period. In fact, in one Reading, they specifically said that by 1998, these changes should still be considered gradual and not catastrophic in nature.  (I'll find the exact quote if anyone is interested).   

More so inferred, rather than plainly stated, this source seemed to say that this 40 year testing period, would really determine the degree of severity of changes in the further future that would manifest.  IN other words, if humanity mostly handled that time well and moved more towards Love, then such extreme and seemingly destructive changes wouldn't manifest post 1998. The more afar we got from Love, the more difficult and severe these changes would likely be. 

It's too bad that Monroe's explorers didn't research this info, because a good percentage of them were picking up big changes for the future, but a lot of them were applying it to their present time in the 70's and 80's.  If they had been aware of Cayce's guidance, which generally reached to a higher level than a lot of the explorers did, they would have been aware that even by 1998, these changes would be gradual. 

Regarding Ra and that he "must enter again at that period, or in 1998", the follow dream I had in 1998 when 18 might relate.  In the dream, I was in Egypt and viewing the Giza Plateau.  I came upon the smaller pyramids and each was a different color, and I scaled/climbed over them.  When I came to the Great Pyramid, instead of climbing over same, I entered some secret entrance into or under the Pyramid and came to a room. 

I didn't (and don't) remember anything past this point, but I know something very profound happened in there, because when I woke up from the dream, I imagine I had the look on my face similar to the character Neo in the Matrix movie when he said, "Whoah, I know Kung Fu!"   I was left with a very profound feeling from the dream. My spiritual awareness really started to accelerate from that point on.

A couple interesting experiences followed soonish after. One was talking to a lady a few decades older than myself while in a New Age bookstore/shop. We were just chitchatting, and all of a sudden she stopped talking and in a very surprised manner said something like, "Oh my goodness, you're an Initiate!"  I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything.  A few years later, this lady became a professional sensitive.  She's the one I referenced on another thread where I got a psychic reading and asked "am I the reincarnation of so and so" and she said, "yes, but not in the way that you've thought" (I had just read Bruce's book talking about Disks).    She's also the one who became obsessed with Edgar Cayce and his work at a very young age, like 9 or 10. 

Then, about a year later, my Mom and I went to an intuitive for readings--someone that came recommended to her from friends.  I told the intuitive briefly about my dream and asked if she picked up anything on it.  She said that in a past life, I was involved in constructing the Great Pyramid in Egypt and more specifically, had something to do with something like "Star shafts".  She said that I had studied astrology in that life, and that's why in this life, I had such an early interest and aptitude in same (true, I first got into it when 13, and then by 16 was doing full charts for free for people). 

At the time, I filed it in the back of my head as interesting, but potentially ego aggrandizing and so didn't want to think too much about it.  I didn't know if what she said was true or not.  But I do know that I had that dream previously for a reason, just wasn't sure yet. 

Also, at the time, I still had a belief of literal linear life to life reincarnation.  Because of some dreams  and experiences having to do with Cayce, I had begun wondering if I was the reincarnation of him.  It wasn't until at least a decade or more later, that I became aware of being Ra Ta, a past life influence that Cayce's guidance outlined for Edgar.  They didn't go into the "Disk" concept directly though. 

However, it was inferred.  Reason being is that in some rare, unusual readings where Cayce's source actually gives the identity of the beings/individuals involved in the Reading, Ra/Ra Ta was listed as one of the individuals assisting.  How could that be, if literal, linear, life to life reincarnation was the only means/ways?  Doesn't make sense.   Interestingly, in that same reading, a "John" was also listed as helping out. This source of information in another reading, indicated that John the Beloved of the New Testament would directly reincarnate in America as a spiritual messenger, working for Christ/Yeshua, during the times of great change.  It's possible that the Johns mentioned at different times are related.

In another reading, actually for the well known FM radio inventor/pioneer T. Mitchell Hastings, the Reading starts off unusually, something like, "hearken my son (Yeshua starting it?), Ra would counsel with you again" and then the source launches into an extremely holistic and expanded sermon on the deeper nature of spiritual reality as it relates to physicality and vice versa (apparently I was verbose pre this life too  Roll Eyes).

Interestingly, it was primarily my spouses' dreams which first clued me in on my last life identity in the Earth. Such as the dream I shared earlier.  She has had others related. 

We are "Twin Souls" and it's interesting how often we will receive pertinent guidance for or about each other.  Happens on the time, especially in dream form, because we tend to listen to each other's dreams more than we do our conscious intuition, thoughts, and/or holistic logic.   

Just had a recent, precognitive experience of this. I had a dream where I saw her altered (impression of alcohol or drugs, neither of which she partakes much in normally), her breasts hanging out, and some guy trying to take advantage of that, and I got a bit frustrated with her and the guy I didn't know).   

Two days later, she informs me out of the blue, "I just got two Burning Man tickets". (we hand't talked about it previously).  We had gone together back in 2012, and while I enjoyed some aspects of it (the communal and sharing primarily), I also really didn't like or agree with other aspects of it.  She went another year later, but hasn't gone for a couple of years.  And yes, she tends to walk around bare breasted there, and she has done some substances (at the end), and since we are technically open/poly (I don't partake in that anymore), she has the option of being romantic with other men.  Anyways, she wants to go with a mutual female friend this time. 

I realized that the dream was about her going to B.M. again, and when she told me she had gotten tickets after not talking at all about it to me, I rolled my eyes and said, "well, that's what that dream was about." Apparently she was planning on this well before my dream, but she wasn't sure if she would be able to get tickets or not.  B.M. tickets are hard to secure nowadays.  They literally sold out of some 30, 000 tickets within about a half hour of opening up the sale. About 60, 000 people registered to try to buy tickets.

This kind of stuff literally happens all the time between us.  We have an amazingly strong, in a consistent sense, psychic connection.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Apr 1st, 2017 at 10:49am

I'm of two minds about sharing certain information, especially the personal that relates to self.  On one hand, I worry that doing so will just make me seem like a narcissist with a personality disorder and then incline others to not listen at all to the other parts of the message--mainly that hindering forces are very active and strong in this world.

On the other hand, sometimes I feel nudged to talk about some of these things. Also, I figure there are deeper reasons of why Cayce's guidance, which was very wise and very tuned in, spoke about such things to begin with.  Why talk openly about the reincarnation of Ra Ta and John the Beloved of the NT as spiritual messengers and helpers at a critical cycle in humanity's growth?  Were these messages only for them to see later?   

Or was it akin to what happened with Yeshua?  Even centuries before he came in the flesh, various different sensitive people had seen this future probability and spoke of it.  Part of Yeshua's fulfillment was having led a life that conformed to these various predictions/prophecies.  Apparently, some kind of preparation and pre knowledge was necessary.  Otherwise, why didn't he just show up one day: teach/example, walk on water, heal the lame, and then resurrect after the body was brutally tortured and killed? 

If this self is naught but a deluded megalomaniac, then this self has been that way since at least 4 years old when at the time he was empathy incarnate.  The below link is to a real song based on a real experience--a young child talking to and inspiring his dad, with their talks of all the suffering in the world and that we needed to care and do something about it. The dad was deeply moved and inspired by these talks and wrote the below song, Dr. Everywhere. Perhaps that little 4 year old, whom was so open and aware, and so concerned with the state of the world, still consciously knew exactly what he came here for? 

Yeshua talked of himself as being the "Son of Man", which is the figure that Daniel precognitively saw.  A person fully aligned with the "ancient of Days" aka the first/original Creator (whom some refer to as God, Source, etc).  Isaiah saw this coming person as being "Immanuel", which was saying metaphorically that this person would attune themselves fully to Source and PUL Consciousness. Was Yeshua being egotistical, arrogant, and a megalomaniac by recognizing publicly that he was indeed that person spoken of?  Or was he just being honest and direct with self and others about what he knew? 

I had a dream a few years ago where I had a knowing about it being time to don golden robes.  I took it metaphorically to mean to move into an active teaching/influencing role. Bruce's professional psychic friend, Carolene, during her reading said that I should start moving more actively into that role as well--start putting myself out there.  At the time, I wasn't sure I was ready.  I had this preconception that this would happen during and after the collapse that I and MANY others have seen as probable. I've considered this is maybe why sometimes I feel nudged to talk openly about Cayce's predictions and various of my experiences related to same. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg43X3A3sZI&feature=youtu.be%A0

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Apr 1st, 2017 at 8:33pm

A good chunk of the Cayce readings deal with the history and past of Atlantis.  According to Cayce's guidance, Atlantis started out with some issues, but Amelius (which means "Light"), an earlier expression of the Christ Disk/Spirit, stepped in with a number of helpers, and helped to reorient the increasingly stuck Souls that were in Atlantis at the time. 

For awhile, Atlantis became a fairly spiritualized, and fast vibratory place.  But somewhere down the line, corruption started to worm it's way back in. 

Most of the focus of the Atlantean history as outlined in the Readings was on the conflict between two main socio-political-philosophical factions--one group that Cayce's guidance referred to as the "Children of the Law of One" and the "Sons of Belial" 

These two groups/factions were as different as day and night. Those whom aligned with the Children of the Law of One, were followers of the spiritual-religious philosophy that originally came from the days of Amelius and his main helpers.  The main teaching in same was that all force, all consciousness was ultimately One, that our Souls and Spirits were made by a loving and wise Creator, and that Love was the highest truth and that Oneness in action.

The Sons of Belial on the other hand leaned strongly to being materialist hedonists and atheists, whom worshiped technology, power, the little self, the material and the sensual pleasures derived from same.  They were by nature very selfish and taking.  According to Cayce's guidance, they had created genetic monstrosities by combing human and animal DNA. Some of these mixes also come from the early days when the physical was less dense and slow vibratory, and form was not so structured and Souls could more easily influence matter with thought/will/intention, and Souls entered into and caused changes in forms.  These "things" or mixes were considered by the Sons of Belial to be Soulless and that it was perfectly ok to enslave them and treat them any way they wanted. 

The Children of the Law of One on the other hand, wanted to help these genetic mixes and did not consider them slaves and considered that no creature, human or non human, should be slave to any other. 

Atlantis increasingly became a technocratic oriented civilization, and the Sons of Belial gained more and more power and control within the society, because they would stoop to levels that the Law of One adherents wouldn't.  From reading the Cayce readings about some of these personalities, one gets the sense that some of these were what we would call today, hard core psychopaths. Individuals devoid of any felt empathy and conscience, and only concerned with more and more accumulation of material wealth and power. 

According to Cayce, Atlantis went through a number of major destruction's, both natural and human caused, over the course of a couple hundred thousand years. 

One of the destructions happened by accident, when one of the Son of Belial scientists had tuned a particular energy device too high, and blasted through the Earth's crust, causing a rift and allowing built up magma and pressure to release.  It was almost like creating a super volcano. 

Cayce's guidance indicated a number of times, that many of the specific Souls that had incarnated during these Atlantean periods were directly reincarnating again, for "weal or woe", and both those of the Law of One, and the Sons of Belial, has strong tendencies towards extremes, for the extremes is what they had lived through and created within themselves.  Related to such extremes were the astrological correspondence of strong attunement to the symbol of Uranus in the birth chart. 

For example, both Edgar Cayce and Nikola Tesla had Uranus extremely highlighted in their charts.

More over, Cayce's guidance specifically said that a lot of these past Atlanteans were reincarnating primarily in America and were part of the reason of why technological innovation and pioneering was exploding on the scene during these times. 

In a very real sense, Cayce's guidance inferred that America was Atlantis reborn/reincarnated, and was playing out some of the same themes and patterns--particularly a class war between those of the Light and those of an extreme lack of Light.

Look around you, doesn't Cayce's guidance ring true?  Just as Atlantis became imperialistic and domineering in the world then, so to has Atlantis reborn become similar. 

We are at a crossroads where the psychopathic plutocrats--many former Sons of Belial in Atlantis, have garnered far, far, far too much power and influence in this world and through their inherently destructive and selfish nature are causing problems for many life forms in this world.

Can you understand why even Expanded Guidance feels some urgency in relation to these matters?  Why those of us in the know, in human and non human form, are very concerned about the way things are heading?   

Will sticking our collective heads in the sand and promoting beliefs that physical life is a vacation from eternity, help to change things for the better?  This self would give everything, literally everything and anything, to help change this for the better.  Guidance showed me one time a future possibility where the Reptilians and psychopathic human plutocrats won, and got what they wanted.  It was a time of unspeakable suffering and horror for humans. 

While you and I probably can't do much materially as far as politics and the socio-economic state of the world, we can do other things, such as attune ourselves to PUL and Light as much as is possible.  We can stop getting fooled by and recommending to others, false, hindering, and limiting sources like Seth, ACIM, Robert Bruce, many, many gurus, Paul Selig, etc, etc.  We can stop getting taken in by various so called political saviors whom preach change, but promote more of the same since the game is rigged and controlled already. 

We can vote with our wallets and put pressure on corporations and government and hit them where it hurts the most.  We can support those whom are putting their life and well being on the line for their communities, for the Earth, for human kind in general like those at Standing Rock.  We are NOT powerless, especially the more we unite and stand side by side. 

But first, you have to become aware, really truly aware, and then, you got to let yourself get real angry about the way things are, and then channel that anger constructively into passion for positive and real, grassroots change.  We have to become fearless and speak deeper truth, even if it causes us or others discomfort. 

This is the single most important issue facing all of humanity and all humans.

I'll leave you with something that Cayce's guidance outlined about future probabilities and the trend of world movements.  This source said that in Russia, must eventually come the hope of the world.  Russia right now, and for a number of years, has been constantly demonized, lied and exaggerated about, by the psychopathic plutocrats and the mainstream media they mostly control.  Yet, Cayce's guidance cuts through the dark and the twisted lies like a high powered laser. Russia is one of the only nations in the world, that is standing up to the international banksters, the western conglomerate of the military industrial complex, and the powerful governments controlled by the former.  This is why the constant propaganda, the constant demonization, the constant misleading by those with a definite agenda--that of a very controlled, one world government. 

Russia is literally the only force/nation standing in the way of their goal and full movement towards same. Rather than demonizing this strong nation, we should be thanking them. 

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Apr 2nd, 2017 at 4:44am

If you believe all that you write here, why is it that you do not write your own book and have your own website? Why do you focus so much attention on this particular site?

Is the thought of a vacation from eternity so threatening? Is the fact that people read books which differ from your own beliefs so threatening?

Are you using this site for your practice run to go out into the world to communicate these ideas? You claim that people have told you to do it in private readings. Why should anyone believe this? Can you prove it?

I think these are reasonable questions to consider. You are welcome to toss them out and continue if you wish.

Best wishes to all.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Apr 2nd, 2017 at 11:03am

Quote:
If you believe all that you write here, why is it that you do not write your own book and have your own website? Why do you focus so much attention on this particular site?

Not interested in commercialization nor limelight. This is one of the sites I focus on because it's one of the faster vibratory sites I've come across. I've sensed more helpers in the flesh here than any other place, internet or physical, that I've so far been to. If I can reach these, the hope is that they can reach others. More effect, for less work/effort.

Quote:
Is the thought of a vacation from eternity so threatening?

On first glance, there doesn't seem to be much that is off or hindering about such a belief or the promotion of same.  Yet, if one digs deeper, there are certain implications involved that are troubling considering the extremity of the situation of this world and it's state. 

It reminds me of the nonduality teachings or ACIM where such teachings basically promote, you don't have to worry too much about what's going on in this world. After all, it's just a vacation from eternity. At one point Bruce promoted ACIM. 

Quote:
Is the fact that people read books which differ from your own beliefs so threatening?

This is not personal at all. It's akin to Yeshua addressing the Pharisees, Sadducee's, Scribes, and their limited beliefs and those that followed and believed them. There are beliefs which by their very nature are hindering/limiting in essence. In this case, Bruce teaches a lot of helpful and constructive things--many of which he got from guidance. I have spoken well of many of these, many times, here and at other places. Imo though, Bruce didn't get the vacation from eternity belief from real guidance, but from the other side. Maybe it is objectively true, but at this cycle, during a time of such extremity, where so much is on the line for this world, it is not a good belief to be putting out there. 

Quote:
Are you using this site for your practice run to go out into the world to communicate these ideas? You claim that people have told you to do it in private readings.

I operate a lot from intuition. I do know that when the collapse happens, I'll become a lot more active as far as directly communicating in person with folks. Self will be more intune by then. Currently, I work both full time and part time jobs concurrently, that are intense, people centered service jobs, and that doesn't leave me a whole lot of time or energy running around in physical.

Quote:
Why should anyone believe this? Can you prove it?

I suppose self could ask Linn, Carolene, and Caryl to come here and publicly vouch for me, but I doubt that will happen.  I'm not sure the latter two even remember what they said in their readings anymore. I use to have an audio copy of Caryl's reading--perhaps I could find it and share. 

But I've outlined time and time on this site, a combo of methods to help individuals to get past themselves and hindering outer influences.  A specific affirmation/intention setting of asking to attune to, communicate with, and get help and direction from only the most spiritually loving, helpful, creative-constructive, and aware sources. Then I have said, practicing some of Bruce's techniques in combo with this, such as remembering the feeling of Love (and I would add also gratitude) helps to raise one's vibes enough to be able to perceive these very, very fast vibratory and expanded consciousnesses. 

One can ask the above about this self. I'm not yet pure like them, and still am to some extent a "mixed bag" like 99.9999% of humans. Most of this is because I'm connected to a dense, human animal body which has "body ego" built in.  This is not totally surmountable until a Soul fully disengages from such a body.  But this is preparation for later, for when self overcomes the flesh as much as in possible when in human form, and perhaps re-creates a body form from Spirit Consciousness. 

On a personal note, I would ask you, how did listening to Dr. Everywhere make you feel?  Do you think that someone who experienced this at 4, and then whom started later intensely seeking God, the Oneness, Love, reincarnation, the really big questions and whom started meditating at 13, is someone whom didn't come here for a deeper, guidance type purpose?  Or do I have to "prove" that as well?   How could I "prove" that?  Isn't there consistent deeper, holistic wisdom in the things I've talked about here?

Quote:
I think these are reasonable questions to consider. You are welcome to toss them out and continue if you wish.

And so we get to the crux of the issue. Discernment and deeper discrimination should ALWAYS be applied to outer sources, especially those who claim some kind of spiritual authority. If you and other humans were as diligent as questioning and applying same to sources like Seth and others, as you are to me, then guidance in the flesh and nonphysical, would have a much easier job and need to interact and intervene much less in this world.  But instead, most human prefer to listen to voices not best for their and others spiritual growth.  Hence the continued stuckness and deeply suffering nature of this world. 

This truth is self evident, is it not?  The ironic thing here is that a real teacher, someone who came here from close to the core of Source is trying to facilitate awareness, and because he stirs up your unconscious shadow, you're not inclined to listen to nor more deeply consider the truth he speaks. Again, Plato's allegory of The Cave is sadly apropos here.

It's the same thing that Yeshua experienced with his fellow humans. The difference was that he was so intune when publicly teaching that he had such mastery over the physical reality, and did "miracle" after miracle, and that's the ONLY reason why as many people listened to him as did. Not because they were accurately intuitive or clear enough to know who and what he was, but because they were dazzled by the effects. Many still either ignored, disliked, or outright hated him despite that. Well, to be honest, some knew him for who he was. This was mostly the younger children whom were not yet corrupted by the world and their bodies. 

This too, parallels my experience. I work with children, and they react much differently to this odd human than do most adults. Younger children see me for what and how I truly am, because many of their hearts are still open and intuitive. For example, I had a very intelligent and sensitive 2nd grader ask me in all seriousness one time, "Are you magic?".  I regularly get drive by huggings.  I joke and laugh with these little ones much, and they love me because they know I see the best in them and know them beyond their forms.   

Quote:
Best wishes to all.

Even to this self whom stirs up your shadow uncomfortably, whom challenges you, whom has questioned and discriminated sources you like, such as Seth/Jane Roberts? 

I'll wryly note that we had a pretty fast honeymoon... I'll explain, you said recently on one of the threads I started, where I shared the above song, something like, after listening to this, I'll forever be your fan and groupie.

As I told you then, I don't want fans, groupies, or to be put on any kind of pedestal. The only thing I ask is that people more deeply consider my words about what's going on in this world and what we need to do to change things for the better. I sincerely want and ask that people actually meditate in the manner that I've outlined time and time again here. This is why I came here, to bring awareness to these issues.   

It is about the suckiest assignment/job you can imagine, where most people shoot the messenger and don't even listen to the message.  On a personal and personality level, I would have rather have had the job/assignment that Bruce Moen got. It's a nice, pleasant job, where people tend to speak nice of and to you, because you saying pleasant, feel good things.

I mean, what humans want to hear about a powerful, psychopathic ET group that has manipulated humanity in many ways, on many levels, towards their own ends, for thousands and thousands of years? What humans want to hear about a psychopathic group of plutocrats whom are moving the world in the direction of a very controlled and negative one world government that they have total control of?  What humans want to hear about a collapse that is divinely orchestrated to keep the latter former from happening? 

Understandably, not too many, because these are hard, uncomfortable truths. Expanded guidance chose helpers with a lot of inner strength and a certain amount of stubbornness to come here and talk about such issues, because they knew, not many could handle such an assignment and stay sane or positive when the natives get restless and throw stones and spears in their direction. 

« Last Edit: Apr 2nd, 2017 at 12:39pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Apr 2nd, 2017 at 12:23pm

Related to what you asked about me Seagull: Perhaps Bruce will chime in.  I took Bruce's Afterlife Knowledge Course, which for this time, was hosted at his house. I liked Bruce and his wife very much. Bruce can attest that during this class, I got some definite hits on some of the things that could be verified.   

What most people here don't know is that some time after this meeting (about a half or year or so later? I'm really not good on sense of time or driving directions), since we were planning on visiting my grandparents in FL, I contacted Bruce and said that Becky and I were coming down again to FL and asked did they have any interest in meeting up. 

To be honest, I didn't even really expect a reply.  But Bruce invited us over to have Christmas evening dinner.  Both Caryl and and Carolene were there as well for the dinner--though they didn't consciously know it, one of them realized that I was the young man that they had done a reading for a year or two earlier. A couple days later, we hung out with Bruce and his wife at the beach. 

We enjoyed our time with Bruce, family and friends.  Meeting people in person is a little different than interacting with people over the I-net. 

I've also met Vicky and Albert in person.  You can ask Bruce, Albert, and Vicky if they got a sense that I was a negative, deeply troubled person. They're all intuitive beyond the average.   

I have deep respect for Bruce and his work, as well as Bob Monroe and his work. I consider them both helpers in the flesh.  But I no longer put them, or any other human besides Yeshua-He/She, on any kind of pedestal. I try to take a balanced approach to people like Bruce, Bob, and others. I look for the good, the constructive, what is true, and I also note what intuition or guidance tells me is off. I question, I discriminate, I discern.   

Most of the latter, I don't tend to speak about, not unless it comes to something that I feel intuitively is important to address. For Bob, it was primarily diet and his overly fixed belief of "non interference" (which clearly doesn't match to Yeshua's life and interaction with others).

I've always been considered rather strange by the majority of my fellow humans, even since I was young. I don't expect that to change now that our bodies are older.  I try not to, and usually don't take it too personal, but it comes to people like Bruce, I tend to feel a little more like, "well, shouldn't they know better?" which is why I brought up his friends' readings for me to him.  I don't think he was aware of what they had said. Generally good intuitive's have a policy similar to good counselors and psychologists where they don't discuss too much about a person's private reading.   

Since the readings were for me, of course I can discuss it openly if I want to. I suppose I could be making it all up, but do you or others really get a sense that this personality is insincere, dishonest, and prone to lying?  Certainly I have things to work on, but honesty/sincerity is not even close to being one of the things I need to improve on.   

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Apr 3rd, 2017 at 6:18pm

I looked for the audio copy of Caryl's reading for me. I couldn't find it. I had the reading 6 years ago (see below link), and since then have changed computers, email accounts and apparently didn't copy it anywhere.

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1300070418

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Apr 6th, 2017 at 12:50am

Re: what I was talking about earlier, these are some excerpts from the E.C. readings. There are some other links on that site which are worth looking at as well. 

http://www.was-this-atlantis.info/cayce/3.html

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Apr 6th, 2017 at 2:44pm

Perhaps related to all of this is the following page? I'm new to this person and his site, but recently was reading some of it. One article seemed very related to what I've been talking about on this thread. He even addresses it within the Cayce context and labeling system of "Sons of Belial". 

http://www.thomastwin.com/27%20A%20Belial.html

One thing I would add to the above linked article, is that in my view, the Sons of Belial are kind of loose organization of Souls in conscious rebellion to Source, the Oneness of the Whole, and Love. It's made up of former psychopathic human connected Souls, the Reptilians, the original anti-retriever, and perhaps other ET groups I'm not yet aware of.  Basically, they are the lacking in ethics and Love, very negative bullies of the Uni/multiverse.  Having so little conscious connection to Source, they are not powerful in a true sense, but they are powerful in the sense that they can strongly influence people if people let them or remain unconscious to their influence. Their collectivity also strengthens their directed intent and affect (the whole strength in numbers adage).

Conversely, there is a kind of loose organization of Souls and Disks that consciously serve Source and the Light, and whom are intune with Love and care about the Whole and the Oneness of same.  This group is made up of former and current humans, and many other groups from outside of this local consciousness system (represented by the Solar system in the physical sense).  This organization is trying to free humans, and work towards all Souls becoming more fully conscious of their Oneness with Source and the Whole.  When these were in human form, back in Atlantis and later, Cayce referred to them as the Children of the Law of One or just the Children of the Light. His guidance also refers to them as the White Brotherhood (meaning Souls of or near the White Light state of consciousness), but more so when they are nonphysical. 

We of the latter group would like nothing better than to retrieve all those in the former group. But many of them are "hard cases" similar to what Bruce talked about.  They are hard to reach, are very insular, and very self deluded.  On a deep, deep unconscious level, they fear the Light, because deep down they know they are in the wrong, and that if they woke up to who and what they are truly, that they would have to go through a difficult period of rebalancing their debts aka "karma". It seems the easier path for them to just stay stuck in negativity and continue with the same old, same old, that some have been doing for eons and eons. 

But when you've existed in a certain way for eons and eons, and getting worse in those ways, and you observe a lot of creation and movement in that time, you start to get real clever and manipulative, and learn how to use any little fear, insecurity, or personal weakness of a person against them.  According to Yeshua, and him addressing the incarnated Sons of Belial that were among the Pharisees, Sadducee's and Scribes (for these always gravitate to positions of power, wealth, and authority in the world), some of these would not escape destruction if they didn't change their ways. 

This reminds me of the consciousness "recycling" that Cayce, Bruce Moen, and Tom Campbell have talked about, where a Soul becomes so negative and lacking in connection to Light/Love/Source that they end up destroying themselves.  Campbell also says that the Big Cheese, the individual in charge of the consciousness growth in this larger system, has the ability to enact this recycling and on rare occasion, has done so. 

But I feel that the Light does everything they can to reach these lost ones before this takes place. This is one of the more difficult and non pleasant truths that Bruce Moen has addressed, so I should amend some of my statements about communicating about pleasant, feel good things. This truth is not a pleasant, feel good one at all.

In between these extremes and polar opposites of pure Light and extreme lack of Light, is the average human Soul--most of whom are trying to grow towards the Light. There are many, many, many, almost countless numbers of levels in between these extremes or opposite ends of the consciousness spectrum.  Many are more towards the middle than towards either end, but again, most are trying to move towards the pure Light/Love end of the spectrum.   

It becomes easier, if you become conscious to the influences and voices of the Son's of Belial, whether they be incarnated as humans, whether they are nonphysical, or whether they are of an ET group. The hope for this conscious awareness, so that people/Souls can free themselves of these outer, hindering influences and thus evolve/mature faster, is what I'm trying to do.      

And if any of you have any ideas about how do so, please share!  Emphasizing Love and PUL is helpful and a huge part of it, but according to Expanded Guidance, and the guidance I've gotten, the above is not enough--sometimes you have to address the specifics of the situation and bring conscious awareness to that which is unconscious in most humans. 

But seriously, if you have any good ideas of how to raise awareness of these issues, I'm open to suggestions. I've thought of writing a book, etc, but I'm not sure if that's enough in and of itself.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #26 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 12:21pm

Justin, I see that you changed your name to "Sourcelover." I believe this is appropriate. With your lengthy posts, some people might wonder about you. I've met you in person a couple of times and spoke to you on the phone a few times. If there is one thing that seems clear to me, you are very dedicated to God (Source) and the beings who work with him.  You understand about having humble feelings towards such beings. When I say this, I don't mean in a meek and worshipful way. It is more of a matter of your understanding that God is like a vast ocean that brought many waves into existence. Each wave is a small portion of God, but definitely not God in his entirety. If it wasn't for the fact that the source of all waves decided to create waves, people like you and me and everybody else wouldn't get to enjoy the great gift of existence. 

Because of this later point, you understand about feeling great gratitude towards God. You understand that such gratitude brings you closer to God. You understand this in a balanced way that represents wisdom, not mindless submission.

Because you understand that God and those who work with him have found a way of being that is very wonderful and completely fulfilling, and because you love all beings dearly, you try to help others find the joy, love, peace and perfection that is available, sooner rather than later.

So thank you for taking time to let people know about hindering beings, that seek to prevent people (souls) from finding the great gift that awaits them, sooner, rather than later.

Albert
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2017 at 3:28pm by Recoverer 2 »  

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 12:58pm

Lol, well self doesn't hold a candle to "Ah So", or Bruce Moen in person in the verbose area.   Cheesy   Grin  (I say that with heart centered humor and affection to both of these fellow helpers). 

But yes, you summarized where I most come from, most of the time, in a nutshell. Occasionally the body ego part of self creeps in, but that's something I've been learning to accept about self and others since we're all connected to these interesting human bodies with their own personalities and tendencies.  (which, in astrology, is represented most by the Rising/Ascendant Sign and it's factors, and mine is dramatic, passionate, stubborn, self conscious, leader oriented
Leo
--the sign that rules the heart and spine, can you tell?). 

Anyways, I appreciate the appreciation.  Thank you as well for similar reasons.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Reply #28 - Apr 15th, 2017 at 10:00am

Bruce and I disagree on a lot of things, but I cannot fault him on his capacity to forgive and believe me Bruce showed what a really loving forging person he is, by forgiving me for being over- critical of his life works.

Whatever I might think of Bruce he is a a loving, forgiving and remarkable person.

Alan

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 2:11pm

Alan, I also very much get the sense that Bruce is a good man with a good heart.  He is not at the Yeshua level, but that is ok.  And so much of what we see that is seemingly negative about each other, is less about us as Souls, but more about these body suits we temporarily connect with and focus through. 

I fully expect that when all of us drop these bodies and get into the areas of consciousness that we most naturally reside/vibrate at, most of us will get along A LOT better and more fully see each other for what we really are and are like, free of the distortions that come with focus here in this stuck dimension and through these bodies. 

I'm looking forward to some epic Afterlife Knowledge parties in the nonphysical with all of you folks.  I love all of you dearly, even the ones I sometimes disagree with strongly.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #30 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 7:28pm

Quote:

I'm looking forward to some epic Afterlife Knowledge parties in the nonphysical with all of you folks.  I love all of you dearly, even the ones I sometimes disagree with strongly.

I'll be there for that.  Sounds like fun   Cool

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Reply #31 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:26am

Quote:
   Alan, I also very much get the sense that Bruce is a good man with a good heart.  He is not at the Yeshua level, but that is ok.  And so much of what we see that is seemingly negative about each other, is less about us as Souls, but more about these body suits we temporarily connect with and focus through. 

I fully expect that when all of us drop these bodies and get into the areas of consciousness that we most naturally reside/vibrate at, most of us will get along A LOT better and more fully see each other for what we really are and are like, free of the distortions that come with focus here in this stuck dimension and through these bodies. 

Justin no matter what we believe about each other I can see your sweet nonjudgmental nature shining through, as well as you considerable writing skills which enables you put forth your thoughts on reality so succinctly.

God Bless

Alan

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 1:06am

Thank you very much Alan for the very kind words.  I do have moments of weak and negative human type judgement, but self does try to judge/discern more from a Love, Spirit, and Soul based perspective. I'm hoping that I can make the latter more and more a stronger habit and lessen the former more and more as time goes on. 

As Yeshua said about our dual nature as both bodies and Souls in this experience, and which has so much truth, "The Spirit is indeed willing, but the flesh is weak". 

May God bless you as well.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.