Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The "dark side" of the larger consciousness system (Read 22268 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: The "dark side" of the larger consciousness system
Reply #30 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 7:28pm

Quote:

I'm looking forward to some epic Afterlife Knowledge parties in the nonphysical with all of you folks.  I love all of you dearly, even the ones I sometimes disagree with strongly.

I'll be there for that.  Sounds like fun   Cool

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Reply #31 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:26am

Quote:
   Alan, I also very much get the sense that Bruce is a good man with a good heart.  He is not at the Yeshua level, but that is ok.  And so much of what we see that is seemingly negative about each other, is less about us as Souls, but more about these body suits we temporarily connect with and focus through. 

I fully expect that when all of us drop these bodies and get into the areas of consciousness that we most naturally reside/vibrate at, most of us will get along A LOT better and more fully see each other for what we really are and are like, free of the distortions that come with focus here in this stuck dimension and through these bodies. 

I'm looking forward to some epic Afterlife Knowledge parties in the nonphysical with all of you folks.  I love all of you dearly, even the ones I sometimes disagree with strongly.

Justin no matter what we believe about each other I can see your sweet nonjudgmental nature shining through, as well as you considerable writing skills which enables you put forth your thoughts on reality so succinctly.

God Bless

Alan

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 1:06am

Thank you very much Alan for the very kind words.  I do have moments of weak and negative human type judgement, but self does try to judge/discern more from a Love, Spirit, and Soul based perspective. I'm hoping that I can make the latter more and more a stronger habit and lessen the former more and more as time goes on. 

As Yeshua said about our dual nature as both bodies and Souls in this experience, and which has so much truth, "The Spirit is indeed willing, but the flesh is weak". 

May God bless you as well.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.