Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
This forum is dying, it up to you to save? (Read 7450 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: This forum is dying, it up to you to save?
Reply #15 - Jan 29th, 2017 at 9:53pm

Hi guys,

I'm still here too.  I do need to be spending more time here though.  Life's been so busy and in constant change the last few months. 

Thank you all for still being here.

Vicky

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Reply #16 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 3:02am

Bruce Moen wrote on Sep 5th, 2016 at 2:58pm:
Alan McDougall wrote on Sep 5th, 2016 at 12:38pm:
Bruce, I disagree God would not allow evil beings, of the likes of the cannibal, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin and all the other depraved reprobate despots to enter "His Kindom"

Alan

I guess it's just a thing you and I will not agree upon.  My experience leads me to believe that the Supreme Being (God) you describe created everything and everyone the ever existed, exists, or will exist.  I can understand that one's beliefs, formed within the limited perspective of physical reality, might lead one to believe that evil characters cannot be creations of their God.  But, if God did not create them, who did?  Did some other "Evil God" create them?  If that is the case, doesn't that mean that are two Supreme Beings, not One?

In some religions, they believe that an eternal battle of light against dark or good against evil has been going on since the creation of our universe some 14 billion years ago?

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #17 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 11:05am

I'm still around, though not as often.  Congratulations on your retirement Don.  Hi Roger and all.

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #18 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 11:47am

I also will be checking in here and try to contribute when I can.

Matthew

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #19 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 12:29pm

Hi Kathy, Vicky, Matthew, Don, Alan. Maybe Albert will join us. Who knows, maybe we're all members of the same disk!  Smiley

R

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Reply #20 - Feb 6th, 2017 at 12:18am

2bets wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:33pm:
Hello,
Smiley  Not to worry, Alan --

Whenever I 'lurk," I see a goodly number of 'guests' here, 27 at present. 'Guest' doesn't necessarily mean they are strangers. Sometimes people don't sign in because they don't have anything to add to particular discussions. And even on a slow day, there are at least five or six discussion boards here to check, which takes some time and thought.

Another reason for not signing in for awhile is that when going through big changes one might not want to be identified with their past posts. That's sort of what happened to me. Thanks in part to the guidance of posters here I no longer have the fears that used to motivate me. I'd like a fresh start, please.

There's still no where else like this place/site that I can find. People who post here are thoughtful and kind. Many thanks to Bruce and all you who do post for making it so.

bets

Thanks dear Bets. You are a valued member, so please remain and continue to contribute in the meaningful and insightful manner you have done over the years!

God Bless Alan

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.