Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Yellow, green or white light? (Read 9244 times)
seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: Yellow, green or white light?
Reply #15 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 5:17pm

I do have to wonder about repeated statements by 1796 which imply that some kinds of knowledge are supposed to be hidden. That somehow a person must be mysteriously wise to be given access to certain knowledge.

And yet, he writes these very long, detailed posts that almost always become biblical in nature. Almost always. It is a fact that the bible used to be withheld from the "common" people, and was even taught in a language they could not understand.

People who like to hold power often keep certain "knowledge" from others -- to control them. Or they might imply that they have something special that someone else might want. So I distrust that line of thought.

Of course, what he says may be true. Or may not. It is certainly his right to share it as being true for him.

One thing that people find frustrating here occasionally is that Bruce Moen is not constantly on the forum instructing or correcting people. And they have no way of knowing if people who post here have an agenda when they first visit.

But, Bruce makes it abundantly clear that everyone can access the kinds of experiences he has had. He does not claim to be special or claim that there are multiple hurdles for people to jump over to explore their inner world. He does not claim to be wise. He does not claim to be an expert on religion.

That is the kind of open-mindedness that is encouraging to a novice. I do not credit him with the results of all of my own explorations with various kinds of meditation. However, I do credit him with expanding my awareness of what is possible. I'm not sure anyone else could have helped me with that particular step in my own progress.

Of course, progress is not linear. I still remember the very simplest of meditation practices which I enjoyed so many years ago. It is all one. Additionally, a simple moment of life lived well has just as much value as any special meditation practice or moment in a deliberately altered state.

« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2016 at 6:39pm by seagull »  

IP Logged

Reply #16 - Mar 12th, 2016 at 3:04am

seagull wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 5:17pm:
I do have to wonder about repeated statements by 1796 which imply that some kinds of knowledge are supposed to be hidden. That somehow a person must be mysteriously wise to be given access to certain knowledge.
... ... ...
Now now, Seagull, don’t tell porkies, you’ll only confuse yourself.

I have not said or implied that, “a person must be mysteriously wise to be given access to certain knowledge”.

I do say a person must be responsible, and part of being responsible is keeping certain knowledge away from certain people. And when one has proven oneself reliable in that regard, then piece by piece, and test by test, one might be tested with further knowledge. You might like to think you should be able to have access to any knowledge that anyone else has access to, but that attitude ensures you cannot. Secrecy protects knowledge from irresponsibility, as anonymity protects charity from vanity. The irresponsible and the showy do-gooders hate that fact, of course, because it contravenes and reveals their natures.

All good and beneficial knowledge also has bad applications, and teaching anything that is good also incidentally teaches its bad, harmful or selfish application, its opposite concept, its counter-side and its fake, which dark hearted people will immediately recognise. As such, there is much knowledge that is best kept from people who are bad, mad and irresponsible. And the only way to do that is to keep it from everyone, except from tried and tested individuals.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Mar 30th, 2016 at 7:50pm

Interestingly, as far as yellow color goes in relation to auric and astrological indications, it often corresponds to an intellectual and Mercury type vibe and character. 

People with very strong and predominant yellow in their aura or Mercury in their chart, with a lack of of say the more intuitive or heart centered indications of say rose pink, lavender or Venus and Neptune, will tend not to be all that "warm", affectionate, or heart centered, but often instead very, very head and logic based. 

Think the character of Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory--he's like the extreme personification of a lopsided, over Mercurial type.   A person like him in real life, will tend to consistently emanate a lot of regular shades of yellow and certain shades of green in their aura. 

Rather, what is perceived as "White Light", is pure Love Consciousness of the Source kind--impersonal and Universal. Applies to everyone, everything, all the time. Doesn't discriminate or change in focus or intensity.   

Golden Light, is the White Light with the tinge of yellow of mind.  In this case, it usually indicates wisdom, and Love infused with reason and application of Love in a slightly more personal sense. 

So if one is directing the White Light of PUL to a specific situation or person, it might be seen as tinged with yellow some to become a more golden white light. 

There is not much of a difference all in all, but the pure White Light is faster vibratory.  It is also rather intense and can be hard for many humans to handle, so often Consciousnesses that exist within and emanate this kind of consciousness state that the White Light represents, they may tune down their emanation a bit as to interact with a consciousness that may get overly burned out, so to speak, by feeling such an intense and powerful radiation. 

So that Consciousness may temporarily be perceived as emanating not the pure White Light, but more of a Golden if that's how one is receiving and translating the info/consciousness. (there are various other ways to receive, perceive, and translate this kind of info/data).

As far as a Consciousness experiencing a human lifetime/experience and talking about auras, we typically first attune to the consciousness state that correlates to emanating Golden Light before we consistently start to attune to and emanate that level of consciousness that is represented by the pure White Light.

I've met a few rare people here and there that emanate a good amount of Golden light more consistently. I've yet to run into someone with only a pure White Light aura.

Someone like Yeshua would often radiate a pure, White Light aura, though he may step it down at times and radiate a more Golden Light.

Light bulbs and the like, don't have much do with any of this metaphysically. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.