Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Yellow, green or white light? (Read 9242 times)
Claudio Pisani

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Lauria, Italy
Yellow, green or white light?
Mar 6th, 2016 at 7:38am

Hi, Bruce & all.
I've read somewhere in the Web that the white light at the end of the tunnel is an ET's trick to force us to reincarnate, the real Light of God is yellow. Do you know if is it true?
Claudio

Love,Light & Serenity!&&Claudio
IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Re: Yellow, green or white light?
Reply #1 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 10:57am

The Internet a.k.a Infonet is filled with information. But heck, I like reading and weigh reading material for what it is, information.

http://goo.gl/ZHBhG7

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 7:29am

Claudio Pisani wrote on Mar 6th, 2016 at 7:38am:
Hi, Bruce & all.
I've read somewhere in the Web that the white light at the end of the tunnel is an ET's trick to force us to reincarnate, the real Light of God is yellow. Do you know if is it true?
Claudio

"ET trick"  - hmmff pppbblblblb   ...oh my goodness. So many people are concerned about creatures from outer space coming to play tricks on them. Really though, we needn't worry about such things. There are real things to concern our self with. Like our relationships and attitude to those around us. But then I might be one of those tricky ETs trying to fool you into not worrying about me, so that I can trick you into doing something that I want you to do. But do you really think I might be? You are a fool if you do. 

Here is some information though, that might be true or false. Just read it and leave it. Let it sit, somewhere in the background, perhaps give it some thought, await its verification or its disproving.

1.  Awareness reaches in a two-way direction, outward and inward, both external and internal; it can look outward at surroundings and/or inward into itself. Though it cannot learn to look inward before learning to maintain steady outward or situational awareness, from which it can take a reverse bearing and by which to direct its internal awareness. That is our first care, as some may know. Similarly the eye, no matter whereabouts upon the body it looks, it cannot see itself, but yet it can know its own existence, and its place, by taking reverse bearings or references off what it sees. And from what it sees, it can reverse reference and know where itself is. And from there it can further extend (or intend) its inward reach, into itself, and explore itself. Our awareness is our own internal eye, the mind's eye, the visual faculty of consciousness. It can look outward at its the worlds of matter and of mind, and back to back to itself it has an internal eye that can look inward, into itself.

Our consciousness is just a segment of our silver cord where it passes through mind. When we have trained our internal awareness to look within an upward, up through the inner stations of consciousness, then we can look within and up the silver cord, up towards our oversoul. It is like looking up inside a tunnel of light, up to God or Heaven.

Does that sound something similar to what those who have near death experiences describe?

2. Did you know that if you mix all the colours of paint or ink together then what you get is black paint or ink. And did you know that if you mix all the colours of light together then what you get is white light. In other words, if you mix all the colours as particles you get blackness, and if you mix all the colours as energy you get white light.   

Bear in mind that light is energy, and paint is material. But both are matter and both are energy, depending on our perspective. For both are essentially the same substance, vibrating particles/energy, of coarser or finer grade. And what make something either matter or energy is our relation to it.  

Now here is a thought experiment: Imagine the purest white light energy at one end of a spectrum, and blackest darkest energy at the other end. Between the two is a graduating scale from darkest coarsest matter up to finest purest light.

Now, consciousness results from the friction between spirit and matter. And at wherever our consciousness is, there is energy above and seeming matter below. If we move our consciousness up or down the gradient of energy from coarseness to fineness, wherever our consciousness is within that gradient there is the perception of energy above and matter below.

Now for your thought experiment, insert your consciousness, yourself somewhere into that gradient between coarsest darkness and finest purest light. Now, from within that gradient, look down the gradient at all the grades and shades below you. From your perspective they are grades of matter. If you mix them all together you will get darkness. Now look up the gradient at all the grades of energy above you. If you mix them all together you will get pure white light. This is why when we mix pigments, which from our perspective are particles of matter, we get white light
black (edited)
; and if we mix coloured light which from our perspective is waves of energy then we get white light. It is simply because what is matter and what is energy depends on what is below or above our self.
edit: We look down at darkness and up to light. Colour is as much a product of darkness as it is of light. Look through a prism and see that you can still see white things and the rainbows are around the edges of the white things. We live within a giant rainbow.

I am getting a bit ahead of the weather here talking about light and colour so I should leave it at that.

3.  Here is some more information that might interest someone. Have you seen those LED lights? They emit white light which uses less electricity than the previous light bulbs which by comparison emit a slightly yellow light, and that yellow light uses more electricity. The reason that the slightly yellow light of the old light bulbs uses more electricity is because the yellow part is heat, or warmth, and it is the heart that uses the most electricity. That is why batteries last a long time with LED lights but go flat quickly with the old fashioned light bulbs.

They yellow component of light is warmth.

Warmth is an ingredient of love. (And so we should include it in our love wish.)

The light of truth is clear white light. The light of love is warm.

The particular shade though, objectively, is representative of where upon the scale or gradient of matter/energy we are. And yet wherever we are, subjectively, the difference between yellow and white is only subtle. Similarly, you would not even know a yellow light, like sun light, or the light of the old fashioned bulbs, is yellow, unless you compared it side by side with white light, like moon light, or the newer LED lights. Have you ever compared the torch lights of the two types of bulgs and noticed that difference. Or gone outside on a silver moonlit night and turned on a standard bulb and noticed how yellow it is compared to the pure white moon light.

It is not that love light should be yellow, but that it has an ingredient of warmth, of comfort. That in itself is enough to give it its tinge of barely discernable yellow, a pure kind yellow, barely perceptible. It is the quality and the function that counts more than the appearance.                        
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2016 at 3:20pm by 1796 »  

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 11:58am

Quote:
hmmff pppbblblblb

Pfffft, alien confirmed, you speak nyuck nyuck fluently.

Did you get around to do painting?

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Mar 8th, 2016 at 4:32am

No. A new job and the study required for it, and so many other requirements are taking up my time. I expect to get to it though. I will go for the old fashioned method. Life is good though. Full of lessons.

IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Reply #5 - Mar 8th, 2016 at 4:12pm

Well, I think that we need to know firstly whether there are 1 or 2 "Lights" and who's the good one. Undecided
No explorers here to investigate? Embarrassed Embarrassed

Love,Light & Serenity!&&Claudio
IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #6 - Mar 8th, 2016 at 4:20pm

I'm not sure it matters. Those who head toward the bright light, as reported in near death experiences, are feeling no pain and find it nearly irresistible. Life seeks the light and perhaps it is just natural to do that.

I have experienced both bright white and golden light. I've never even given it a thought why one would be better or different than the other. But, that's my own experience, and that's good enough for me.

IP Logged

Reply #7 - Mar 8th, 2016 at 6:13pm

Claudio Pisani wrote on Mar 8th, 2016 at 4:12pm:
Well, I think that we need to know firstly whether there are 1 or 2 "Lights" and who's the good one. Undecided
No explorers here to investigate? Embarrassed Embarrassed

Do your own exploring, Claudio.

IP Logged

Reply #8 - Mar 8th, 2016 at 6:24pm

seagull wrote on Mar 8th, 2016 at 4:20pm:
I'm not sure it matters. Those who head toward the bright light, as reported in near death experiences, are feeling no pain and find it nearly irresistible. Life seeks the light and perhaps it is just natural to do that.

I have experienced both bright white and golden light. I've never even given it a thought why one would be better or different than the other. But, that's my own experience, and that's good enough for me.

There is the light of truth, and the light of love.

Both have a correlation with material light as we know it.

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Mar 9th, 2016 at 2:40pm

1796 wrote on Mar 8th, 2016 at 4:32am:
No. A new job and the study required for it, and so many other requirements are taking up my time. I expect to get to it though. I will go for the old fashioned method. Life is good though. Full of lessons.   

Good on ya, and I have heard there is a time and place for everything. Full of lessons indeed. https://goo.gl/mjNIin

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #10 - Mar 9th, 2016 at 6:40pm

If so, it is a nice thought, light of truth and light of love.

If I had to describe them, I guess I would say the bright white is more of a cleansing light whereas the golden is healing.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #11 - Mar 9th, 2016 at 8:38pm

However, I would like to add that I have had beautiful experiences in a twilight sort of light. Dark, but with a kind of glow to it. Many, in fact. This is the most common scenario in my meditative experiences with imagery.

IP Logged

Reply #12 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:50am

Good on you too, and your countrymen. 

Interesting website. I like the watercolour tutorials.

Again, a reminder that anything said or read is only information, to be treated as such. Some people get this, some people don't. 

The sunrise, the sun's transition across the sky, the sunset, the canopy of stars, the moon and its orbit and phases, the material earth and its atmosphere, are exact mutual reflections of the layout or map of the human soul. We are made in the image of the heavens. And our souls are actually connected to the heavenly bodies by corresponding sympathetic resonances. That is why different phases and stages of the day and night resonate most strongly with different parts of our soul's makeup. And the body too, its organs and systems, are all three dimensional copies of structures and functions within the soul, as the soul and the celestial bodies and their relationships replicate each other in structure, quality and function. 

Even the seasons and the elements and our place upon the Earth have their particular effect on us through mutual reflection of structures, correspondence with qualities, and sympathetic resonance with functions. All is connected, directly or indirectly. We live in a fractal existence where every structure, quality and function is replicated above and below itself to the extent that the dimensions and the nature of matter and energy within those dimensions enables. We can use this to aid our comprehension and understanding of things, for this can open up our mind to greater things. It can even open our vision, for the eye too (look at its anatomy in cross section, and study the qualities and functions of its component parts and layers) is a replica of the soul, and what the mind can do and where the mind can go and see, the eye can do and go and see. It is in the knowhow and the attuning of our self and our parts. Ponder along these lines. At this level we are each self taught. We can only clarify concepts and provide encouragement. 

This post is on light, darkness and colour, and as such on sight as well. And light, colour and sight as we know them, like everything else, have correspondences above and below them, forever upward and downward, even across ward in all manner and combinations. All things are energies. We live within a rainbow between light and darkness.

How mankind came to be able to see colour is a wonderful story. There is the material or earthly side to the story, which most of us are familiar with through the Old Testament story of the Great Flood and Noah's Ark, and there is more to that earthly side of the story than is in the book. How bodies are made, how they decline and how they are upgraded to meet the requirements of souls.

But there is an even more wonderful behind-the-scenes and higher level counterpart to the story.

It is the story of one of the great collective initiations, or stages of development of man's soul. It is about an early stage of man coming into realisation of his own freewill, free intellect and individual accountability. His ability to perceive and conceive of his own options, to discern, beyond just black and white or this and that, to blend aspects from different options and to create his own possibilities. And now that man was no longer a baby, but now learning to think for himself, God's involvement with man would only come at man's request. Even God would be subject to man's freewill. God would no longer govern man's protection and punishment, but grant man responsibility for his own development, to be accountable for himself under the Law of Consequence that is inherent within life and all existence. And as a material effect of this great step forward of man's consciousness came his ability to perceive colours and to see the rainbow. 

I wont tell that story in too much detail, but leave it where it is for people to wonder about. Those who know me know I dislike vagueness, so I am not being vague for untoward reasons.

Part of the reason I have had certain accesses is because I keep certain things to myself. There is more knowledge in the universe than everyone can be trusted to know, so only those who can keep things to their self can be permitted access to knowledge outside of what the collective is currently permitted. If the individual cannot keep to himself what everyone is not yet ready and responsible enough to know, then the individual cannot have access to that knowledge. Secrecy is part of individual responsibility and is a quality that few students of truth understand and appreciate the value of. 

The essential elements of the story of man's initiation into colour are within the Old Testament version. The complete version with all its detail is available on the record planes for those who can access them.   

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:56pm

It seems to me that there are too many people who have experienced white light in a positive way for it to be an unfriendly alien trick.

J.Z. Knight claimed to channel a being named Ramtha. Her security guard said she was a fake. One day he was in her bedroom and he saw a book she was reading. She had highlighted a lot of words. A few days later she supposedly channeled Ramtha, and what she said matched the highlighted words.

I forgot the precise details, one day she was supposedly channeling Ramtha, and from where she sat she couldn't hear that some of the people in the crowd were unhappy with something she said. Her security guard told her about this during the intermission. So afterwards, in order to try to get control of the crowd again, while supposedly channeling Ramtha, she said that unfriendly aliens try to trick people with white light.

There is a lot of bogus stuff on internet land, so it is good to take care when considering what some sources say.

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 2:21pm

1796 wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:50am:
There is more knowledge in the universe than everyone can be trusted to know

If the things that are visible to you are obscure to you, how can you hear about the things that are not visible? If the deeds of the truth that are visible in the world are difficult for you to perform, how indeed, then, shall you perform those that pertain to the exalted height and to the pleroma which are not visible? And how shall you be called 'laborers'? In this respect you are apprentices, and have not yet received the height of perfection.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.