Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Heavenly realms as I pereive them to be. (Read 1966 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Heavenly realms as I pereive them to be.
Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:41am

Hi Forum,

This is something I wrote a few years ago, please look at it and let me know where you differ or agree with what I posted below.

God Bless

Alan

--------------------------------------------------

The reason so many who have had NDE, come back with different descriptions of heaven, is that one is eased into heaven with "familiar surroundings" than that of their physical lives..

That is why we hear from those who have had a near death experience, recall that while in the afterlife, they saw everything vivid living beauty,  people in the afterlife, dressed in cloths that were familiar to the experiencer, see lovely little cottages, trees , green grass, blue sky’s and colours, never seen in our earthly Heaven of existence

A passed over soul must move on to higher reality into harmonious vibrations of great intensity and joy. We become able to comprehend much of the Divine Mind as we progress through great Heavens of pure thought and love. We interact with all other sentient life, both physical and spiritual.

Souls interact when their vibratory intensities harmonize and merge into immense beautiful mandalas of colours unknown in the physical realities it is really birds of a feather flock together in the afterlife.

So the bleak and dark souls will congregate with those of their own kind because in the afterlife it is strictly "Birds of a feather gather together". Thus Hitler exists in a hell-like realm with those of his own depraved character.

I have read an extract from a book, from a person who supposedly could talk directly with God, he said that "god" told him Hitler was in heaven, this is idiotic nonsense! We all have to give an account to a Holy and Righteous God, for what we did or did not do, during the school of life on planet earth as mortal being.

Graduations from these heavens is necessary just as graduations to the highest heavens continue forever. Liker earthly life the Afterlife is a school of everlasting learning and progression.

God never ceased to create he is the ceaseless creator.

There is no end to this great journey, we will interact with all existence, merge, and submerge in infinite love and joy with others of our kind.

As we approach the infinite light of God, which that pervades all of existence you will observe that his great mind sustains all of creation  We become co creators with God at some point of maturity in the afterlife. 

Heaven is not a place of rest because no one there gets tired. It is a new lease on life. But you can rest if you like, nothing is forbidden in heaven, if it were heaven would not be heaven.

All thought and minds are open and communication is mind to mind or telepathy.  Thus dark minds must keep to their own, and the good to their own.

Again I say it is strictly 'Birds of a feather gather together" in the afterlife realms. Thus, Hitler will have to associate with his own depraved like of evil entities, in a hell like place, remote and forgotten by God there forever

You will experience all at once what it feels like, to have all knowledge to all mysteries to be one with everything and everybody, including God if you are not depraved?

The mind or the soul of a person can expand outward to encompass the universe until finally it understands and embraces all of existence becoming all in all with God. All knowledge is known. This accords with Bruce's concept of imagination, which can embrace all reality.

Heaven is a place of Gods imagination made real and ours when we join him after death.

In heaven, (Not the hell realms) all people really love each other, there are no inhibitions, or need for them.  In heaven does can do as they please with some exception set down by God.  This allows a freedom and happiness that it is impossible to comprehend from a on earthly perceptive.

Of course, there is no sin or evil in heaven.

Sadly God has to separate sin and depravity from his Holy Presence and thus some entities will have to exists in dark hell like realms.

People go to heaven, by the permissive will of God.

Each soul has a "job" to do, a position to fill in the greater scheme of things. All souls grow and continue to learn in heaven. After death, each soul has to rise as best it can through a hierarchy of heavens and face the increasingly difficult challenges posed by God of each level or dimension of heaven. We continue to progress towards the infinite likeness of God.

Things in heaven do not age, don't get dirty, don't wear out, and do not get tired.  Everything is kept pure by God.

Our deceased pets appear in heaven the way we remember them, only younger and more vital. We can communicate with them telepathically. Some suggest that they also have a heaven like dwelling places of their own. In the case of dogs a 'Doggie Heaven maybe'?  Cheesy

I use the term heaven mostly in the singular above, but the afterlife has countless planes and realms from the absolute perfect next to God to the darker realms far from or even absence from his love and presence.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lastly I would like to add this although it is a bit off topic for this thread.

How would a person know that the have become completely outside the will of God?

'You would experience a continual sense of utter hopelessness and desolation. This is something that most of us will never experience during your/mine life span on Earth. If you are experiencing this utter desolation, you are welcome to contact me by PM.

Alan McDougall

29/4/2007
©Copyright Alan McDougall 2013

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: Heavenly realms as I pereive them to be.
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 9:59am

Alan, your questions are good ones. What I am writing is off the "top of my head" and just what I believe from my experiences, studies and a lifetime of observation.

I do differ from you on a few points in your essay, although I do see that some nde experiencers are greeted by a situation which gives them a sense of ease and comfort upon entering their afterlife. Telepathy does occur, but it is not the only method of communication there. That is important to remember.

I personally don't like to think of people as being depraved because the way that people behave comes from combinations of earthly influences which are sometimes very difficult to understand from our perspective. Perhaps it is certain behaviors which are abhorrent to you rather than the people themselves, who are human beings. And everyone, for better or worse, has their own idea of what is right or wrong.

Not only that, but people here are not always in control of their thoughts or actions for various reasons. People can also be incredibly cruel in their zealous righteousness at times.

I see no reason for any kind of complete or permanent separation of souls in the afterlife. I believe there are helpers everywhere who will help souls to progress, even in what you see as hellish realms.

People and other creatures of the earth are harmed out of ignorance, mental illness, peer pressure, fear, desperation...the list goes on and on. I believe that is the meaning of what the biblical Jesus said on the cross when he spoke in a friendly way to those being punished beside him, and when he asked the God of his forefathers to forgive those others who did this to him. He understood them.

But, I do believe there are beautiful places, and that if you truly don't want to "be with" certain other souls, why would you have to? I see the afterlife as a very freeing place of many dimensions.

I also don't experience "God" as a he. I don't know that "God" has gender. We have gender, but even that can be blurred. And, I know that a lot of people don't really mean "he" when they say that -- it is just for convenience.

However, religious texts do a lot of women-bashing and a lot of people have believed and still believe women or others should be subservient to certain men and should be punished for stepping out of line in whatever way the culture decides for them. It is so arbitrary and unfair.

Not only that, but in people's desire to keep certain people in their place all kinds of unfair practices against others are maintained out of ignorance and, I'm going to be honest here, Alan, about my personal opinion -- brainwashing by their religious/political texts and those who "teach" from them.

But, yes, I do believe the nde experiencers who return with fantastic visions. It is just that I see it as personal. Each to his own.

If a person has the feelings of desolation or unhappiness which you describe, I do not believe it means they are going to hell in an afterlife. There could be many different reasons for it.

So many nde's show that different people experience all kinds of things in them, which sometimes includes a life review showing their personal past and how others experienced their presence and actions. Not always.

As a growth process, I think we each face our past many times during our lives. We have regrets and want to do better in our lives. Sometimes we get the chance to improve ourselves and our lives here, and that is wonderful. I would hope that each person in the afterlife has that chance as well, even Hitler, whom so many people use as an example.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #2 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:26pm

Hi seagul,

All you points are valid and where we differ might be closer to the truth, that what I put down in my essay.

Like you I am sure God does not have a gender, but used "He" for ease of writing the essay, instead of always having to state him/her/it etc when

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:48pm

Hi seagull,

All you points are valid and where we differ you might be closer to the truth, to that which I put down in my essay.

Like you I am sure God does not have a gender, but used "He" for ease of writing the essay, instead of always having to state him/her/it etc when I spoke about God.

In my opinion  people of the likes of cannibalistic serial killers, like Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy must account for their depravity to God, especially if he is benevolent.

During one of my experiences I saw a dark hell like realm, with people trapped there. If they had to exist in this awful place forever, I don't know, I just speculated.?

We know that in the "Life Review" that people experience subjectively and objectively all the pain and sorrow that their actions caused in a ripple like effect to every person down through a great web of effected people due to their commands or bad decisions during their life time on earth
during their life on earth.

Of course the same goes for good acts and decisions by moral altruistic people.

However, imagine the total effect Hitlers orders, to start World War 2, the Holocaust, the millions of people killed and brutally murdered directly because of him. It equated to unimaginable suffering to literally hundreds of millions of people, most of then innocent.

Think now what his life review might be like, it could go on for millions of years? Maybe that will/was his hell?

I believe we are all accountable, in one way or the other, for what we do or do not do during our mortal earthly lives.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.