Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is it a good idea to ask the Darkside for help? (Read 2995 times)
Om Brzee Namaha

ALK Member

Is it a good idea to ask the Darkside for help?
Apr 25th, 2014 at 1:50am

I hate being rejected by my lover or dumped by my boyfriend, i don't want to have the feeling for them or any other human in this planet earth anymore, right now i'm seeing human 80% ugliness in my eye of the beholders so as the others see me as unattractive in their eye of beholders, to make it fair and not having to have this curse feeling for human, I want the helpers to help me stop me loving human or feel attract to any human in this world, if the helpers don't help me, i'm planning to ask the Dark side to help me stop this curse feeling for human once and for all, in this way i would never like any human in this planet earth never again. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to become a negative spirit, i want to become asexual and no more attract feeling to the human (i'm gay by the way, i don't like woman, it's good that i don't like women sexually, i also want to banish my feeling for some men).  Also i know there's a website taught about a spell to stop loving someone dealing with the dark side. I want to be a monk in the future no more sex, no more interactive with any human in this world, shut down everything completely in this world, no more contact with the outside world, just eat, sleep and dream, eat, sleep and dream, sit and meditate 24 hours a day 7 days a week repeat this process until the day i leave this hellhole. Back to my question is it a good idea to ask the Darkside for help if the helpers don't help me banish this curse feeling for me?

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Is it a good idea to ask the Darkside for help?
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 7:03am

Hey Om,

First of all, you should know right off the bat, that you are not alone.  There are others out there who care about you, regardless of the superficial stuff.  You may just not have been around them.  You ask for help banishing feelings for other people.  But what if those feelings come from something we all share?  What if we are all part of something greater than we know, and we seek to get back to that bigger picture through love?  We may express the feeling in romantic love, but, thrilling though that may be, even that can fall short (look at the divorce rate).  I think most of us feel, that while we can escape from the loneliness or emptiness for periods of time (usually in activities where we are doing things for other people), the feeling that something is missing creeps back in.

So some of us try to examine who and what we really are.  Some do this through churches and synagogues.  Some practice yoga, meditation, they read.  Some get back to nature.  But there is a commonality behind all these searches; a desire for self discovery.  Only when that desire is stronger than the negative ego-related emotions (fear, rejection, sadness) does a person really openly try to understand their own big picture. 

With regard to a dark side, if you are asking someone for directions to a restaurant in a big city, would you start with someone who is lost and confused in a dark alley?  If you did, you certainly would get advice, but you might end up in a very unfriendly part of town, missing your wallet.  Just saying. 

Many explorers on this site believe we are all good in our core and most are open to love, but that "dark" or evil people tend to deliberately close themselves off from it.  They usually then reap the rewards of hate (something called karma), but there is usually much more pain and unhappiness that comes as a result of their actions.  However, the thing about free will is, that they are free to explore anything until they change their mind.  There is always a choice.

Sometimes, in painful situations like you describe, it make sense to focus on something apart from whatever wounded you.  If you become part of a local   group that interests you, or work for a charity, for a good cause, what you find is that the painful personal issues tend to fade, as you focus on your task, working with and helping other people.  And in doing so, whether you realize it or not, you are starting on a spiritual journey, but in a very practical way.

Either way, you will move past the negative rejection.  You will heal.

Matthew

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 1:09pm

Hello Om:

First of all, I echo much of what Doc said.

Regarding getting help from dark spirits, I've had a lot of contact with different kinds of spirits, and you don't want to get help from dark spirits.

They might act like your friend at first but eventually they'll cause you much more pain than a lover ever caused you. Such dark spirits will make your ex-lovers seem like Prince Charming.

You feel bad about getting hurt because the divine being you are doen't deserve to be treated in a poor way. That's a shortcoming of someone else, not you. 

Please presevere and forget about help from dark beings.  Sometimes life requires endurance. To a certain extent challenges are desired because they help us become stronger and wiser. Even though I didn't enjoy some of the challenges I went through during my life, I don't regret going through them because they helped me grow.

Stay the course and things will work out for the best.

You don't have to become a monk in order to grow spiritually.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 1:51pm

Om, it might be better to get some counseling from a therapist in order to learn how to cope with some of the anger and discouragement you are feeling now. I understand your desire to totally move away from the disappointing experiences you have had in some way, so you won't be hurt anymore.

Physical desire is so powerful at some points in life that it can be a tremendous stressor/challenge. If you can learn how to protect yourself emotionally/physically you may be able to enjoy life a lot better and, over time, see things from a different point of view.

Remember that you are not alone, and grieving over a relationship's end or life's misfortunes is natural and takes time. In any case, there are many people throughout history who have been unlucky in love, and many of the greatest books, art, and movies originated from real human sorrows.

I have been through what you are feeling many times, although I know your experiences are unique to you. I thought I could not make it through those times, but I did. So will you.

It is not our experiences that make us who we are, but how we respond to them. It can get better, and it will.

You might try some kinds of positive meditations which could help you to feel your own beauty and power so that you can have more hope for your future. Just give yourself some personal space to learn and grow.

There is nothing wrong with being alone, or should I say -- on your own. It builds character and gives you a chance to develop without basing your decisions on the whims of other people. It can be good to live that way, and I think that is what these thoughts of yours are guiding you to do.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:01pm

Hi OM,

If you get help from the dark side and you can at your eternal peril, it will demand a billion fold back from you and lead you into a life of such unimaginable desolation in which you could be trapped in forever.

Go to the light, ask God to help you and banish the darkness that surrounds you!

However, you can get help directly from your fellow humans, you might be suffering from a psychiatric disorder and there are great new medicines on the market to help you.

I am prepared to help you personally because I have battled and mostly overcome the same type of suffering you are experiencing.

You can contact me personally through the forums "Personal Message" system or my email address which you can find on my profile page.

May God bless you with his light and love!

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Om Brzee Namaha

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 8:22am

Thank you everyone for your advice, it has been 1 week now the feeling of pain and rejection by my boyfriend or lover started to fade away, I shouldn't be upset about being rejected by my lover or boyfriend, I also rejected other men who came to me. I guess there are many fishes out there in the sea, i will have to search for it. By the way dealing with Darkside sounds scary, hopefully helpers would help me banish the negative thoughts and darkness upon me. Once again thank you everyone.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 4:34pm

You're welcome Om Brzee Namaha.

It is important to remember that we have free will, so as long as we choose a positive way of life and keep ourselves spiritually strong, a negative being can't impose itself on us. We also need to use discrimination if we choose to communicate with spirit beings.

We can also asked love-based beings for help.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.