Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Using Mantra To Retrieve the stuck soul (Read 3786 times)
Om Brzee Namaha

ALK Member

Using Mantra To Retrieve the stuck soul
Aug 29th, 2013 at 11:04pm

Hello everyone

Ok i know that when we die we could either be black out or still exist in the dream world or non physical world with the dream people or dream characters or whatever you call these non physical people, I'm not Atheist but i am skeptic because I had met some of the dream people, such as the strangers, dead people or maybe one day the masters such as Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Goddess Venus or other enlightened masters in the non physical world but i wasn't convince these non physical beings were real souls, to me they were just the products created by our mind, even they did give me the proof of something in the physical world, to me they could be just the dream people created by our mind, to be honest i'm still having trouble to accept that we still exist when our physical body die, like i mentioned early there are two possibilities we could be black out when we die or we still exist in the dream world or non physical world with our products such as the dream people, creatures or whatever the things that had been stored in our mind, created by our mind and we don't connect with each other, each of us exist in our dream reality or non physical world, i could be wrong with this belief or we are connected and the dream people in our dream world could be real souls or whatever you call them. If we black out that's fine with me but to some people might be frightened of the black out, the scary part is when we die especially from chronic pain, we could be still exist and some of us could carry habit chronic pain to the non physical world and create the false reality for himself or herself, the physical body is already dead but the awareness still goes on to the dream world or non physical world. The reason i'm here i have a few questions about retrieval, I'm planning to do mantra retrieval like once a week or half an hour a day to chant my make up mantra to get the attention of the stuck soul especially the one with chronic pain who carry the habit to the non physical world, First i would ask the healing helpers to come and help me do the mantra retrieval, then i will start chanting the mantra for half hour each day or once a week, my make up mantra will be "Om Healing helpers please guide me to the stuck soul, stuck soul if you could hear me please go to the light" i will repeat this mantra for half an hour a day. I know that if this make up mantra doesn't work, i have nothing to lose, According to Bruce Moen who claimed that the ghosts or dead could hear and see you.......hopefully this mantra will work. If anyone got any suggestions please reply, thank you.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Re: Using Mantra To Retrieve the stuck soul
Reply #1 - Aug 30th, 2013 at 3:54pm

Om,

Thank you so much for wanting to help those who have passed on and remain stuck in their own fear and confusion-based beliefs.

Your idea to use a mantra sounds awesome, especially with those stuck who may be familiar with mantras from their physical life. Helpers will guide you, and pay attention to them through your ability to sense/feel, or ideas/thoughts that come to you and if using your mind's eye is a part of your mantra retrieval technique then allow that to happen as well. All that's needed is for someone who still lives in the physical world, to get the stuck person's attention away from their immediate belief-situation.

I wouldn't worry about afterlife beliefs for now. Just follow your *intent* (your desire to want to help those who have died in chronic pain) and let your obvious love for others (PUL) be your guide. You cannot fail with those two absolutes.

Much love Om and I hope you'll feel comfortable in sharing with us how it goes.

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Re: Using Mantra To Retrieve the stuck soul
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2014 at 12:29pm

The real reason you're here is to spam the board with your toy shop.

R

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.