Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Please help I need a retriever I' m so sad (Read 11667 times)
amexicandad72

ALK Member

Please help I need a retriever I' m so sad
Mar 2nd, 2014 at 12:19am

blessings to all, I use to be a Monroe Institute member a long time ago and now tragedy has hit my family, my little brother Daniel Isaac Sanchez  passed away, it hit us hard and I'm in so need of a retriever to retrieve my brother, can any one help? I used to know of one that his nickname was B4MIDNIGHT here but that was 22 years ago is there a retriever that can help me? please this tragedy has hit my family really bad

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: Please help I need a retriever I' m so sad
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2014 at 1:48pm

I'm sorry for your loss. You sound very upset. Is there a reason why you feel sure that your loved one needs a retrieval?

IP Logged

amexicandad72

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2014 at 2:17pm

he passed away in his sleep, in other words  he left the car running and fell at sleep in the car and died of carbon monixed poisoning! please any one please Mr. Moen could you do it? I've tryed but my grieve overtakes my thoughts and cant get pass this, I have told my family how great you guys are at retrievals my mom as well as us the siblings of Daniel Isaac Sanchez needs peace knowing he is well taking care of on the other side,  Daniel was our little brother the most loved in our family.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #3 - Mar 2nd, 2014 at 2:30pm

It must be a terrible shock to your entire family, so unexpected, so sorry. There are some retrievers here who may contact you to look in on your brother. It has been done before. When did this happen, has it been a few days, at least?

At the very least you can be consoled that he was in a peaceful state of being, asleep, when he departed. My initial reaction is that he may have immediately been met and taken to a good place for him. It could have been less of an accident than the actual time he was supposed to leave, as difficult as that might be for everyone to understand.

But, that doesn't change how terribly hard it must be for everyone to lack the chance to say goodbye. So, know that your positive feelings for him are felt and heard. If it has been very little time, he may still be near you at this time, and my feeling is that he may have been surprised but that there are definitely loving beings waiting for him where he is.

However, perhaps others here can take a look when the time is right.

IP Logged

amexicandad72

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Mar 5th, 2014 at 9:40pm

thank you for your kind words, I hope others that cherish their brothers or sister's love will have mercy on my plight. to have my brother rescued from were he is stuck will take notice of my request and my family's suffering and spare some of their time to retrieve my little brother

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 5th, 2014 at 11:13pm

Hi Amexicandad72,

I'm sorry to hear about you and your family's loss.  Just wanted to mention that getting stuck does not happen all the time with everyone. 

If this was physically an accidental death, then it's likely your brother Daniel is not stuck.  Do you have any knowledge of whether this was accidental or not?

IP Logged

amexicandad72

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Mar 6th, 2014 at 8:59pm

there is now suspicion it could og been a suicide Embarrassed

IP Logged

amexicandad72

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 2:07am

Does any one know how to do retrivals? Please help.

IP Logged

amexicandad72

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 2:08am

Does any one know how to do retrivals? Please help.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #9 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 8:15am

I am really quite surprised that no one has offered their help to you, but you did not answer my question earlier. I wanted to know how long it had been since your brother passed over. It did not seem appropriate to me to agree with your alarm over his whereabouts, as we do not automatically assume that all people need retrievals. In fact, it is said that it is actually rather rare that they do.

If you consider your dreams, and all the strange things that occur in your dreams, one would imagine that you might need to be retrieved from your dreams. But, they are actually not something to be alarmed about, in your daily life. It is not usual for dreams to seriously interfere with a person's daily life. If that seems like a strange thought, I am sorry. But, the afterlife seems to me to be a place kind of like our dreams, where amazing things can happen, even very very good things. So, try to have hope.

Have you read accounts of near death experiences? There are several very good sites online where you can read many many accounts, and it is very helpful to realize how actually positive almost every single one of these experiences is for these people, and the memories of the near death experiences are cherished and change people for the better. It is stressed over and over that they did not feel pain, and that they were exposed to positive, peaceful and loving feelings which were beyond any they had known before.

I have occasional feelings and intuitions about things, and I don't sense a problem with your brother's situation. I do understand that you and your family are struggling with this, and that is just the way things are. So, I am sorry about that.

Can I ask you to do one thing? When you are feeling peaceful, in a place where no one can interrupt you, can you listen to something calming for you, or be in nature, or be on the edge of sleep, and in that state of being just let your mind totally relax. When you get to a state of extreme calm, can you very gently ask for help (in your mind), for a guide to show you where your brother is right now. Do not actually "expect" something to happen. Just allow it. It is quite possible that you might have some fleeting visions, or you might have a quite vivid dream, which has meaning for you. If you remain open and receptive in this way, spirits can find a way to contact you.

However, if this does not work for you, I will set aside some time this weekend to do what I can. I simply cannot promise that it will be meaningful to you. Please take very good care of yourself right now, as this is a stressful time for you and all your loved ones. Remember that a meditation practice can help tremendously with stress. I recommend that, in whatever way works best for you.

IP Logged

amexicandad72

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 2:13am

its been almost two weeks now.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #11 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 5:40pm

I understand. I'm sure it has felt like a million years, one hour at a time.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 11:47pm

amexicandad72 wrote on Mar 13th, 2014 at 2:13am:
its been almost two weeks now.

Hi there,

I think Seagulls earlier advice and reply to you was good and worth re-reading perhaps. 

I will check on your brother next time i have some time for meditation though, and see if i get anything. 

But, i would like to ask, what makes you think that you cannot do a retrieval?   It doesn't really take any special abilities or anything like that. Just an intent of helpfulness, openness of mind, and some basic meditative like skills.  Being in touch with your feeling nature and side helps too. 

IP Logged

amexicandad72

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Mar 15th, 2014 at 8:06pm

I will try its just that I havent completely mastered the technic in soul retrievals and I dont remember hoe to do it any more

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #14 - Mar 16th, 2014 at 4:43am

Hello. I did a meditation last night to see what I could see. I was surprised to find myself in a beautiful state of being with a sort of pink/yellow halo around my head while experiencing the relaxation process that I chose. It was pretty, like little stars.

I received an answer to my question. I was given a glimpse into a very very bright light, like looking through a crack in a curtain. I would say that if someone was to imagine what it was like to be with a light being, that would be how it was to be drawn near to it, and I have never seen anything like it in my meditations. I believe your brother has moved on and is in a beautiful state of being.

I saw later an image of a very young child with dark hair, maybe three or four (?) against a blue/grey wall. He was smiling. There was a large dog with short brown/yellow hair nearby.

Then I saw what seemed like it could be the same person, but older, a young man. He was looking at me from an angle to his left. He had very pleasant brown eyes and a peaceful expression.

That is all I received, but as I went through my meditation, waiting for more information, I realized that the answer to my request had been given to me immediately. It was the crack in the curtain/light which was to say to you that all is as it should be.

I hope that this is helpful. Perhaps it is vague, but there were not any more dreams while sleeping, and nothing further that was given to me, so I am assuming that all is well. I also said that I would be available for a retrieval, when going into the meditation, to the guide(s) who assisted me, so I don't really know what was happening with the young boy.

What I am saying is that, in my mind, your brother was received by a iight/light being and is in a "higher" realm now, in a place which is beyond the dark places.

Additional note: The words written above are directly from memory after sleeping after meditation, with no changes made. Also, during the meditation I asked repeatedly for something for you which would verify that I had the right person. So, you have everything that I was given. I will say that I was nervous about doing this for you, because I really didn't want to mess it up, and I took care to prepare myself carefully for this session. There was definitely someone there, as the little boy/older man (maybe early twenties?) were there for a little while, not just a glimpse. I am pretty visual and not always inclined toward communication or movement. Because it was so important for me to receive information in this situation I was very passive, waiting for what I have asked for to appear. It was not so much interactive as a kind of sharing.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.