Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More Surprises (Read 3484 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

More Surprises
Feb 7th, 2014 at 3:41pm

Hi,

If you read this forum at all, you know I get comformation from the surprises I encounter while doing the retrievals.  What follows are some short retrievals with some surprises mixed in. 

Almond Shaped Boat.
On this day, I had two helpers, Jim and John.  I asked to be taken to the soul.  After clearing my mind, I looked at what appeared to be a large cotton ball but it morphed and began to look more like cottage cheese.
this was a surprise because it doesn't usually happen
  I looked further and saw it was contained in what looked like to me to be an almond shaped boat pointed on the ends.  Under the stuff, whatever it was, something was moving. 
a little scary
  I cleared it away and said "Hello".  I then asked the questions of name...Beth, age...6, and year...1942.  The stuff in the boat turned out to be tapioca pudding. 
Surprise.
  I told Beth about the 'Park' and the playground.  I gave more PUL and asked her if she wanted to go with me.  She agreed.  When she 'stood' up, I noticed she had a fish tail. 
Big surprise 
Oh, what fun!  I thought and felt the joy of that.  The rest of the retrieval was quite standard.

Mattress and Springs
On this retrieval I had David and Jan as helpers.  I asked them to take me to the soul.  I immediately saw what looked like a mattress floating in space and then I saw springs --like the old-fashioned bed springs--They had no cover on them like the modern box springs do.  I was confused. I turned to my helpers for guidance.  They asked me what would I usually do.  So I cleared the mattress and springs away and thought maybe there would be a rift under them.  There was.   I sent in PUL.  I went in and called.  I saw lots of white.  I then saw trees and it all seemed to be under a bed.
Surprise
  Well, that would explain the mattress and springs.  I called 'Hello'.  I heard "What are you doing here?" 
Another surprise.
I thought to myself 'Oh, oh.' I needed to be on my toes with this soul. 
"Where are my mattress and spring?". 
I said, "I got rid of them.  You have a nice place here."
"Yeah, it is nice."

I gave more PUL and asked his name.  "Shem", he told me.  I asked his age.  "Eleven" came back.  I asked if he knew the year.  He said' "1934."  Well, that explained the open springs. 

Shem was under the bed where he created a pleasant scene of a bright forest.  I don't know how he got there, but it was time to come out or I wouldn't have been there.  I told him about the 'Park' and about the others waiting for him and about the playground.  I also told him he could return to this place if he wanted to.  He finally agreed to go with me.  We got to the 'Park' and I pointed out the others coming towards him to greet him.  I gave PUL and then turned to David and Jan to return to my'place'.

Sometimes the images I experience are the surprise like in this next one.

Change of Direction
I got a new helper by the name of Chantilly.  She took me to a rift that ran north and south instead of the usual left to right, and this one started at a point and widened to a deep fissure.  That was new.
surprise
  The fissure was cut deep into the fabric. 
another surprise
I gave PUL into it.  Then I smelled something and it smelled like fried chicken.
Big surprise.  I live alone and wasn't cooking anything.
I entered and saw scrambled eggs everywhere,
surprise
and beyond that a diner in the desert.  Well, at least that explained the foods I was smelling and seeing.
The rest of the retrieval was without surprises and ended in the "Park". 

I don't usually smell anything while I do retrievals.  I did smell apples once and found the soul under an apple tree on a beach.  Now I would never put an apple tree on a beach and I don't think Nature does either but this soul did.  It was his idea of a bit of heaven.  Sometimes retrievals can be fun. Wink

Sending love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Loosh

ALK Member

Re: More Surprises
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2014 at 1:01am

Oh man that is so cool! Thank you!

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2014 at 2:17pm

You are most welcome.  Thank you for reading.

Sending love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2014 at 6:33pm

Baroness,

Wow! I love the way you just stay in the retrieval scene when surprises pop up. You just take them as they come, not letting your focus be interrupted.

When you say you "clear it away", are you basically using something similar to Bruce's, Seeing It Not There"?

So happy for all the people you're helping and so thankful you share here at this site.

Love ya my friend,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Feb 14th, 2014 at 7:52pm

Hi, Ginny,

Thanks for your comments.  Your words are always encouraging me.  I thank you for that.

Yes, when I clear something away, it is very much like Bruce Moen's "not seeing it there".  I know what I am seeing is created by the soul or souls.  Clearing it is another way of creating.  Only this time it is my creation or creating a blank space, or "seeing it not there".  That sounds more complicated than it is.  Sometimes I see it go up in smoke or mist.  I try not to upset the soul too much.  Some of the things they cover with are a comfort to them and taking it away can be disturbing to the soul.  I try to encourage them to come out into the open on their own, but some times it is hindering their progress and needs to be cleared away.  I rely heavily on my helpers for guidance.  I am so glad they are available to us. Smiley

I hope you have had the best of Valentine's Days.

Sending you love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.