Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Boston Bombing (Read 9379 times)
isee
Ex Member

Re: Boston Bombing
Reply #15 - Apr 19th, 2013 at 7:43pm

Ok, the suspects are accounted for now -- one dead and one injured. Everyone can calm down now and figure out how they will personally deal with something that happens all over the world all the time. I think its important for me not to be judge and jury of people who act in such bizarre and destructive ways. We can't know what led them to do such things. I think that's arrogant. It is what it is, and I don't see the need to speculate about the future. It was stunning to view the self-control, the self-possession of the Bostonians, who have had to live in this unwanted spotlight.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Apr 22nd, 2013 at 1:04am

Isee writes, "Ok, the suspects are accounted for now --one dead and one injured..." 

You call that accounted for?  Some might call that mighty convenient, no one to go on trial--no their side of the story.

"It is what it is" 

And what exactly is that Isee?  What do you see, and how deeply do you see?

Or rather would you just feel more comfortable thinking that this is just another one of those incidents that just happens around the world?   Life just going on, and no bigger implications and certainly no future ramifications?

That is also convenient, but for different reasons--what will you say, when it all become so obvious that you can't ignore or hide from it anymore?  Let's hope those spiritual knowings and ideals are deeply rooted then, for that will be the only way to deal with it constructively.

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Apr 22nd, 2013 at 1:09pm

a channel,

yes, isee, yousee, we all see what we see

you're making me laugh now

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Apr 28th, 2013 at 3:08am

Just a small taste of some of the issues going on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpu6_kArb9U

There is a lot more if you're willing to dig and to have an open, but skeptical mind.  Whether this was allowed to happen, fostered to happen, or completely set up, i do not know, but it seems fairly clear that there was pre knowledge.  Whether or not the brothers were directly responsible, i do not know. 

Maybe you won't like the conclusions you may come to, maybe you might feel that you can't do anything about it, well maybe so but keeping your eyes open and aware may help you in the near future. 

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Apr 28th, 2013 at 8:35am

http://www.npr.org/2013/04/22/178396380/bostons-lockdown-a-rare-aspect-of-bombin...

Residents in a lockdown, that's a prison term about remaining in their cells. Does this apply to civilians in their homes? Good amerikans = inmates?

Just kidding. If you gladly give up essential liberty, and purchase a little temporary safety, you deserve both liberty and safety, for sure. Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.