Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The boy in the thorns (Read 4157 times)
Ginny

Wa
The boy in the thorns
Apr 8th, 2013 at 5:01pm

After visiting a few places in the afterlife and while floating in the blackness, I asked if I could help anyone in need, and a tall female Helper in a long gown appeared to my right. She reached out and we held hands as the two of us started moving forward.

Within a few seconds I sensed several voices calling out, and then trees, and a narrow pathway opened up before us in my mind's eye. We were in a dense forest, gliding along the path which hugged a steep cut-off on our left. Beams of sunlight highlighted dry looking bushes and small areas of grass and moss. It wasn't a place I was familiar with but I could feel it was an old forest. For some reason we then started picking up speed as the forest floor became hilly and I felt like I was on a roller coaster. And then I heard more shouting and my attention was drawn to my right.

I could just make out several people scattered throughout large trees and brush, repeatedly calling someone's name. They were looking for a small boy and I then realized they had already found him, but he was clueless. He was perhaps 2-3 years old, crouching down in a small area that appeared to be surrounded by long sticks or the longest thorns I've ever seen. It almost felt as if the boy's fear had literally created the fortress of vines and thorns to hide in. He was so tired and scared and waiting for his family to find him, and I knew immediately that I was to stay on the path, that I wasn't to approach him at all. I was to start hollering out his name, get his attention. I can't remember the name now but I kept up the yelling until I saw several of his family move in and surround him...and then I could tell it was time to go.

Much love,

Ginny 

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: The boy in the thorns
Reply #1 - Apr 14th, 2013 at 1:40pm

Hi, Ginny,

Thanks for posting about the thorns.  I also have encoutered thorns surrounding a person.  One was a soldier in the desert.  The closer I got to him the more solid the thorns became until they looked like they were made out of metal pipes with points.  I could go through them okay, but when I tried to take the soul out, we were blocked by the thorns.  I 'saw them not there'.  A path opened up and we could get through them.

I'm glad you shared your experience.  It gives me a lesson on how not to charge to the rescue.  Sometimes it is not needed. but a bit of help will do.  That, my Dear, is finesse, and you have it. Smiley

An impressed Baroness T'ressa

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #2 - Apr 15th, 2013 at 3:01pm

Baroness,

Well thanks for your kind words. I was like a bull in a china shop at times in the initial retrievals I did. I was so happy to be able to just do them that my exuberance had to be reigned in by more than one Helper--lol.

One retrieval involved a minister of a 1600's village who couldn't be convinced by me that he was not headed for execution, and eventually, Hell (in life he'd helped bring about the trials and executions of several women, to hide the fact that he had sexually assaulted them). When he calmed down I was able to explain that he and I were going to a prestigious event and that we were running out of time to get ready. He asked what appropriate garments should be worn and I was elated because that meant he had suddenly moved away from his debilitating fear. So I answered with something like he could go formal, or churchy, or heck he could even wear his birthday suit if he wanted! He gave me a strange, confused look and he started backing away out of renewed mistrust and anxiety. I knew I had blown it. I had to scramble to explain myself and gain his trust back, and I could feel more than one Helper, just beyond the minister's stuck circle, groan.

It later dawned on me that 'birthday suit' had not only been a poor choice of words (not used in the 1600's Roll Eyes), but he very well could have gotten a mental flash visual from me of my definition of the phrase.

Much love to you,

Ginny

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Apr 15th, 2013 at 10:23pm

[size=12][/size][color=#ff0000][/color]
Hi, again,

I seldom have conversations with my helpers except for their names.  Sometimes when I hesitate to enter a rift because of my reaction to the situation, they will give me that 'look' and I will say "I don't think so."  And they will say, "Yes."  I know at that point that it isn't all about the retrieval.  It is also about me learning something about myself that I hadn't looked at before.  There are so many levels to ourselves, and doing this work makes me face most of them.  I have learned so much so fast.  I am amazed.  And then I get the added bonus of meeting someone like you that can give me lessons so gently.

As to dress, I have to remember to clothe myself in my mind as I usually do retrievals while in the shower.  It is one place where I'm never disturbed. I stay connected to the earth through the water.  Everything is fine as long as the hot water holds out.  Grin LOL

When I have a reluctant soul I usually tell them, if they come with me, they will always have the option of returning to this place if they want.  That usually does it. LOL  With children, I built a playground in the park complete with a play house.  Smiley  I'm always surprised how quickly helpers join us there.  They are usually laughing too. 

At first, retrieving children was difficult for me, but the more I do it, the more I enjoy the contact with them.  They are such sweet souls...and I get to hold them.  I was holding and crooning to an infant in the park the other day, and was tapped on the shoulder by a helper when I didn't notice she had arrived.  She wanted to take the baby.  That was the first time a helper actually touched me and she did it twice.

Sorry, I didn't mean to write a book.  It is just such a joy to share with someone who understands.

Thanks so much,
With hugs,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #4 - Apr 16th, 2013 at 7:18pm

T'ressa,

I used 'see it not there' a few times in the beginning of retrieving, but for whatever reasons, I just didn't carry on with using it. Maybe this is a reminder to do just that Smiley.

And the thorns! You described them perfectly. Several I saw looked to be 10 feet long, crisscrossing and surrounding the boy in a defiant manner. I've encountered barriers before--human fear can be quite creative--but the thorns were alarming.

Well you make sure that water stays hot cause it's obvious where your heart's at! Smiley

And I can't tell you how nice it is as well to have someone to chat with regarding retrieving. I'll be posting more and look forward to reading yours. I've had critics through the years try to expose the *real motivations behind retrieving*...and what it's all about is just a desire to want to help someone now and then. Bravo to you.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Apr 17th, 2013 at 11:51am

Dear Ginny,

I was led to soul retrieval by a series of events that, looking back on all of them, are amazing.  It goes back to my early twenties and my interest in life after death.  In my forties, I did a retrieval when a soul landed in my lap as we passed a very bad accident.  I sent it into the light with my angel and guide.  That was before I knew anything about soul retrieval. 

Years passed but not my interest in the afterlife.  A group of women came into my life shortly before my husband died to give me the support I needed at that time.  I joined a dating site a few years later.  One of the men I met became an email friend.  He sent an email to another of his friends that had my address on it.  She contacted me and we became computer friends.  She introduced me to a friend of hers and he introduced me to soul retrieval by sending me a book of Bruce Moen's.  I read and studied everything that I could including this site.  One morning during meditation, out of the blue, my guide said "A person fulfills their purpose in life by helping at least one other person."  Soul retrieval was a way of helping others.  I tried it.

I love doing retrievals because I get to use PUL.  I had learned how to use it in a yoga class about a year before I read the book.  I also use it as a Reiki master. ( I learned Reiki, a loving universal energy, from a couple of those women I met just before my husband passed.) 

All of that has brought me to where I am today.  I learn so much by doing the soul retrievals.  The helpers who help me are also giving me opportunities to make discoveries about myself.  I feel I have grown as a person and I'm still working on it. 

My son, who is psychic, tells me my core color has changed since I've started doing retrievals.  I'm not sure what that means.  Huh All I know is that I have never been happier except when I was holding my husband's hand.  I believe that is a good indication that what we are doing is the right thing, as all my life I have followed my gut feelings, and they have never led me the wrong way. 

There you have it.  My path to soul retrievals.  I hope I didn't bore you too much.

With love and hugs,
T'ressa
PS.  I have learned that fear and Love can not coexist.  I give a lot of PUL where there is a lot of fear.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.