Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
10 Unquestioned Core Assumptions (Read 42043 times)
BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Re: 10 Unquestioned Core Assumptions
Reply #90 - Jul 15th, 2013 at 10:21am

Some people remind you how much talk there is about love being great and the solution to everything, but how in reality you shy away from it like a retarted kid with big teary eyes and non-stop crying. Cry

The 10 assumptions - "embraced or rejected through a doctrinaire Ghetto mentality" - ironic coming from a doctrinaire christian mentality. Which is "the one" doctrinaire? That's subjective, like 10 (b).

10 (a) Souls disks, as subjective experience by some, have small extensions powered by the oversoul, connecting to physical bodies and animating them for experience. Living in in disks like physical houses misses the point when the extensions and disks are one and the same at the end of the day. What are disks/oversouls going to do with these experiences? Make excellent and out of this world non-physical waffles?

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: 10 Unquestioned Core Assumptions
Reply #91 - Jul 17th, 2013 at 11:17am

Hi Lars,

Kathy knows me, So does Alysia and Bardo.  In communications with them, I have shared my last name, profession, email address, etc.  When you communicate freely with people on a forum and are not attacked, you tend to do that.  I have shared much about myself with them and have no doubt of their good intentions.  You are a different kettle of fish, and I have no desire to share the same information with you.  The others have confirmed my identity here.  Your question was asked and answered.  How is it relevant to this thread, I wonder?  Of course it has no importance to this board.  You brought it up to try to mudsling (although frankly I don't think of my medical degree as making me any more or less important than anyone here - it just gives me a different take on things and a different set of information)

You also never address the issues of maliciously and repeatedly badmouthing other posters on this site along with Bruce himself.  Why do it?  Why return to do it so often?  If you do not agree with this website or what is posted on it, why not find a website that better suits your needs? (the "Don Rickles" insult board perhaps?) And why get into derogatory comments about people?  It accomplishes nothing and throws these threads off track.

M

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.