Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NDE's and Earth changes (Read 6360 times)
a channel
Ex Member

NDE's and Earth changes
Jan 14th, 2013 at 7:07pm

While i don't think NDE accounts are completely free from skewing, whether in perceiving or in translating other consciousness perceptions to human terms, something about NDE's seem to ring more true to me than say the info from the average channeler, OBE'r, or the like.  When reading many, i often feel these accounts are more accurate than some other sources of info.   It's just an intuitive feeling which i can't really describe. 

It seems to me that many NDE's that i've read contain some information related to future probabilities of Earth and/or major societal/civilization changes.  None of them ever talk about the "end of the world" though, but an important transition time wherein much of how we live get's changed forcibly from either internal breakdown/degradation (caused by collectively limiting ways of living, like mass greed, materialism, general selfishness) and/or from outside catalysts like major and intense geological, climatic, and/or Solar events. 

My question is to you folks, why do you think that it's somewhat common for NDE's to contain such prophetic, dramatic change oriented information?  In many NDE's, people describe being surrounded by intensely bright and mature "Light Beings" who are often relating this and other information.   Are these Light beings trying to "scare" people or prepare people?   Or is it somehow to be taken more symbolically rather than literally? 

I'm not going to debate one way or another, i'm just interested in other's feelings and thoughts about this.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Re: NDE's and Earth changes
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2013 at 2:00am

Light beings are just dead people who have reached F 27 and returned.

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2013 at 8:50am

Channel, the way we live is and always has been forceably changed during the course of history as humans. Our ability to change and adapt is, not only greater than we think it is, but completely necessary, for our survival. When you speak of people of the Earth as if they were one single group of beings, that is correct in one sense, as I see it, but there are so many smaller groups and ecosystems existing on this big blue ball we live on.

Even if some people in one area live through some massive changes during their lives, others can placidly plod along living the same kinds of lives as their ancestors for generation after generation. That is the beauty of it.

Of course this planet may have problems here or there in the future, assuredly it will, as it has always done. But, even so, there are people all over the world surviving extreme weather conditions and harsh daily lives as a matter of course. For them, it's just another day.

So, I really don't know what all the mixed messages are about how "we" as humanity must change. I believe in individuals who, one by one, move through their lives learning and creating as best they can. Absolutely, our lives on this planet are becoming intermingled in new ways, and our information sources are changing, and we are in the process of massive changes, evolution and adaptation. And that has always been so.

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2013 at 9:25pm

Justin,
You pose a good question for which  there is no easy answer.  For example, atheist Howard Storm's NDE contains an apocalyptic vision of the future that shares striking similarlities with Robert Monroe's OBE visions of the future, as well as contradictory claims.  But Howard Storm told me that he censored several things that "Jesus" told him about our future because he thought these disclosures would offend readers. 

Rather than answer your question, with a necessarily complicated and detailed response, let me make just 2 observations: (1) The future is not fixed for a prophet; so flexible symbolic imagery helps keep specific options open for fulfilment.  (2) Michael Harner wrote a great book entitled, "The Way of the Shaman."  Harner spent a lot of tiime with an Amazonian shaman and experienced guided visions triggered by his consemption of psychoactive jungle plants.  He saw a series of bizarre images about the prophetic future, but only later learned that these images replicate long passages in the Book of Revelation.  Thus, it is apparent that this shared imagery is based on archetypes embedded in the very fabric of consciousness.  The role of  these archetypes holds the key tothe  meaning of the imagery.

Don

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2013 at 9:59am

Hmmm, I never thought of NDEs as being more accurate than other accounts, often quite to the contrary with rare exceptions.

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #5 - Jan 16th, 2013 at 12:08pm

NDE accounts are impactful to me because of the fact that people are having them.  What they see varies widely by their personal interpretation. But the very real "life and death" aspect of the experience gives it value, to me. The images that seem to be common to most NDEs represent aspects of the reality, seen through different windows. So the event itself strikes me as real, and the reported experiences a product of interpretation.

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Jan 16th, 2013 at 1:47pm

Bardo wrote on Jan 16th, 2013 at 12:08pm:
NDE accounts are impactful to me because of the fact that people are having them.  What they see varies widely by their personal interpretation. But the very real "life and death" aspect of the experience gives it value, to me. The images that seem to be common to most NDEs represent aspects of the reality, seen through different windows. So the event itself strikes me as real, and the reported experiences a product of interpretation.

Well put. Smiley

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 16th, 2013 at 2:47pm

PauliEffectt wrote on Jan 15th, 2013 at 2:00am:
Light beings are just dead people who have reached F 27 and returned.

Certainly can be, but a number of NDE's seem to relate experiences with really intense Light Beings--like ones fully merged with PUL and Source Consciousness. I've heard different terms for these, Elders, Completed ones (in reference to Monroe's last book and his terms), "Masters", Co-Creators, full Graduates, etc.   But i don't think evolution ever stops.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jan 16th, 2013 at 2:52pm

Quote:
Channel, the way we live is and always has been forceably changed during the course of history as humans. Our ability to change and adapt is, not only greater than we think it is, but completely necessary, for our survival. When you speak of people of the Earth as if they were one single group of beings, that is correct in one sense, as I see it, but there are so many smaller groups and ecosystems existing on this big blue ball we live on.

Even if some people in one area live through some massive changes during their lives, others can placidly plod along living the same kinds of lives as their ancestors for generation after generation. That is the beauty of it.

Of course this planet may have problems here or there in the future, assuredly it will, as it has always done. But, even so, there are people all over the world surviving extreme weather conditions and harsh daily lives as a matter of course. For them, it's just another day.

So, I really don't know what all the mixed messages are about how "we" as humanity must change. I believe in individuals who, one by one, move through their lives learning and creating as best they can. Absolutely, our lives on this planet are becoming intermingled in new ways, and our information sources are changing, and we are in the process of massive changes, evolution and adaptation. And that has always been so.

Good points about the general nature of change, humanity, and individuals.  I would just add an analogy.  If you took say the last 50, 000 years, plus 500 years into the future, and you could put all the major changes, transformative events and processes on a graph in the form of a sine wave, i would say that our time and cycle and in the near future would be one of the highest "peaks" of that entire graph.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jan 16th, 2013 at 2:57pm

Berserk2 wrote on Jan 15th, 2013 at 9:25pm:
Justin,
You pose a good question for which  there is no easy answer.  For example, atheist Howard Storm's NDE contains an apocalyptic vision of the future that shares striking similarlities with Robert Monroe's OBE visions of the future, as well as contradictory claims.  But Howard Storm told me that he censored several things that "Jesus" told him about our future because he thought these disclosures would offend readers. 

Rather than answer your question, with a necessarily complicated and detailed response, let me make just 2 observations: (1) The future is not fixed for a prophet; so flexible symbolic imagery helps keep specific options open for fulfilment.  (2) Michael Harner wrote a great book entitled, "The Way of the Shaman."  Harner spent a lot of tiime with an Amazonian shaman and experienced guided visions triggered by his consemption of psychoactive jungle plants.  He saw a series of bizarre images about the prophetic future, but only later learned that these images replicate long passages in the Book of Revelation.  Thus, it is apparent that this shared imagery is based on archetypes embedded in the very fabric of consciousness.  The role of  these archetypes holds the key tothe  meaning of the imagery.

Don

Yes, i think the Book of Revelations is filled with Archetypal symbols, allegories, etc.  I could see "some" of that in some NDE's, but in a lot of cases it's much more "matter of fact" and straightforward.

But would you say that Yeshua himself seems to hint to some extreme and challenging times for the future like he does in Matthew (i don't remember the exact chapters and verse though)? 

Well, at least that is how it appears, or rather feels to me.  Perhaps he was only referring to the challenging events that were to take place after his Resurrection like the fall of Jerusalem, but some of what he warns about just has a more universal and big picture feel to me. 

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jan 16th, 2013 at 3:12pm

O wrote on Jan 16th, 2013 at 9:59am:
Hmmm, I never thought of NDEs as being more accurate than other accounts, often quite to the contrary with rare exceptions.

Compared to certain explorers or channels, no, a lot of NDE's don't feel as accurate, deep or clear, but i was speaking in a very broad sense.  I've been actively part of the New Age scene for about 19 years and in that time i've looked into a lot of different psychcially sourced info, from channelers, psychics, mystics, gurus, explorers, etc. 

I can count on my hands the ones that have felt and seemed very balanced, spiritually helpful, accurate, sincere, etc.   Most of that space is made up of folks connected to TMI like Bob Monroe (well his latter stuff), Rosiland McKnight, Bruce Moen, Tom Campbell, etc.  There are some others like Cayce, Steiner (sort of, some of his stuff is very confusing), Swedenborg, etc.  Some of the older ones though, lack certain information i believe because their times and peoples weren't ready for the more full and accurate explanations.

Anyways, this is out of hundreds of different sources i've looked at and tuned into over the years.  Some of the most popular ones ring fairly falsely to me, like it was either being made up for materialistic reasons or just self delusion, or sometimes it feels deliberately unhelpful and misleading. 

Yet, a fairly high percentage of NDE accounts ring fairly true and helpful to me.  But, most of these i would not compare to the really good, but rare explorers or intuitives that i have a lot of respect for. 

I guess what i'm really saying is that the average NDE that i've read, has tended to rung more true than the average New Age or related type source like myriad channelers, psychics, gurus, etc. that i've come across.  But i've had the sense that some of the good explorers, like McKnight, Moen, Campbell, etc are part of pretty mature and expanded "Disks", and so yes, their information is going to tend to be more helpful, clear, and accurate because perception generally follows consciousness growth and general attunement (even including body health and vitality).

(there are exceptions.  There are cases wherein a very expanded Light Being or Beings, will infuse another, like someone temporarily dying, with their "vibratory field" and so really help to temporarily raise and expand that person's consciousness so they can perceive something much more clearly than they would normally.  This seems to happen in some NDE accounts, but also occasionally happens in accounts of explorers.  An example, Bruce Moen getting adjusted by the Planning Intelligence so he could better perceive and understand the communication). 

I hope that clarifies my earlier, incomplete description and assessment.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2013 at 4:35pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #11 - Jan 20th, 2013 at 2:52pm

This morning I received this message while meditating.

I was shown a book. The pages were flipped to a page and the words "financial collapse" stood out.

Then the pages flipped to another page and the words "and then there was love" stood out.

A message about what will happen or what could happen?

Justin (a channel):

This youtube video relates economic collapse to Astrology. Since you know about Astrology, what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUfXTg9EhXc

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #12 - Jan 20th, 2013 at 5:03pm

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Feb 5th, 2013 at 1:44pm

Hi Albert,

Thank you for sharing the message.  I've mentioned this before, but it perhaps bears repeating--the Solar storms that i've seen as possible or probable does not have to happen.  I see it happening IF there is another major war.  Personally, it feels like this is planned, but i'm hoping it's something that's still "up in the air" and can and will be changed.   

But, and i don't think i have specifically mentioned this, the financial and economic stuff, i see as inevitable--like it will happen no matter what. 

Re: the videos and astrology, i don't specifically practice the future prediction technique that the person was outlining, so i can't comment.  However, some of the general stuff seems accurate enough.  Except that Saturn i actually associate with sudden, violent type change.  Change that doesn't seem to grow, but happens suddenly and is usually very testing in nature.  Normally in astrology, this kind of theme is more associated with Uranus--however, i've found the traditional meaning of Saturn is different and that aspect associated with Uranus is more connected to Saturn.  If Uranus is involved, then changes are particularly extreme in nature.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.