Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Perspective on Love/PUL (Read 868 times)
a channel
Ex Member

Perspective on Love/PUL
Jan 14th, 2013 at 6:44pm

On another thread, Matthew and Rondele have an interesting, and i think pertinent discussion going about the real nature of PUL. 

I happen to have both of their viewpoints and think both are true and not mutually exclusive.  At the same time, while PUL itself may be an absolute--a fundamental core essence of consciousness (because of the core nature of the Creator(s)?), at the same time i think we all vary in our ability to open up to that force, that consciousness and reality.  In a sense, PUL is like a specific wavelength that we can attune our individual receptors to.  Using that analogy, then PUL is the fastest vibratory/most expanded wavelength and consciousness state there is.

Also, i wonder if it's something that can be co-created as well as opened up to?  Because whether or not that reality is there all along, waiting to be opened up to, the movement to choose, to open up to it is in a sense an active co-creating process. 

I very much agree with Matthew that Love in it's various forms and degrees of purity, is most deeply known, perceived, and experienced through our feeling perceptual sense.  It's not an emotion though. It's hard to describe the difference between emotions and the feeling sense, but briefly--emotions are more connected to the human body with it's reactions and this particular dimensional construct with it's rules, tendencies, etc.   

PUL can be perceived intellectually/mentally as well though, but without the feeling component it's not balanced enough.  Cue Bruce's E.T. friends-the 2nd Gathering group.  They could perceive it intellectually/mentally, but lacked the feeling experience and expression of it.  A very "gray" existence if you ask me.  That mental/intellectual awareness and perception of PUL is based on knowing that all is interconnected and that we are both many individuals and at the same time a One Self.  Knowing that, an individual (or peoples) may tend to treat others more positively even if it's just a mental/intellectual perception.

Re: an individuals ability to open up to, choose and live according to PUL to their varying degree, is what this whole incarnation and growth process is all about.  When someone speaks of spiritual maturity, advancement, consciousness development or what not, well at it's core i think it really means, "to what degree is that individual attuned to PUL in the average, consistent and balanced (meaning both mentally and feeling wise) sense?"   To be sure, more experience tends to help in this, but it's not a prerequisite by any means, and there are immature consciousnesses with a lot of experiences and vice versa "old souls" with relatively little experience. 

Someone like Yeshua (Jesus) is just someone who is fully open and a crystal clear channel for PUL at it's purest all the time. 

Most of us though, have short and spaced apart moments of clear receptivity to and choosing of PUL, with many more moments attuned to a relative less degree of PUL, which would not be defined as "PUL".   At the far end of this spectrum is fear, which is almost a total lack of attunement or openness to PUL. 

Bob Monroe was shown his openness to PUL in a symbolic way, he was shown the moments in his life in which (and he in relation to) radiated "White".  He was somewhat surprised to find that the romantic love that he had felt and shown for some past loves did not correspond to the White perception/radiation. 

However, if our core ideal, motivation/desire, and at least mental awareness is based around PUL, then i don't think it's necessarily completely necessary when focused here to feel it in an intense and very open sense all the time.  Perhaps that is possible to do, but not easy to do at this time in this cycle.  I have wondered if Yeshua towards the latter part of his life, felt it intensely all the time or not?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.