Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Humor Makes the Retrieval Easier (Read 1513 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Humor Makes the Retrieval Easier
Dec 28th, 2012 at 10:30pm

A little background.  All the retrievals I have done have been with using imagination as the door to the other side.  I have created 'my place' with beauty and comfort in mind.  It is where I go first.  It has a great view of sea, sky and mountains.  I have also learned there is a huge city to the right as we leave the terrace in front of 'my place'.  That was shown to me on one of my earlier retrievals.  I didn't create it. 

It is at 'my place' where I will find a helper or two waiting to start a retrieval. 

On this particular day George came forward as my helper.  I like working with George as he was the first helper to work with me.  We took off and George headed to the right and above 'my place'.  I could see the edge of the city, but we continued to climb.  I saw a mountain first from above then from the point of view of the side.  George told me to call.  I usually call if I don't see anything.  --My helpers don't usually tell me to call.--  I called twice and got an answer almost before the second call was out of my mouth.  "Down here." 

I saw a cave opening and someone sitting in front of it.  I asked for a name.  He asked for my name first.  This never happened before, but what the heck. --I was named Luckie before I was born by my father.  You could say it is my first name... literally. Wink -- So, I said, "My name's Luckie."

He asked,"And are you?"

I said, "Yes, very much." 

I again asked his name and he stated very bluntly, "Bob."

I asked, "Just Bob?" 

He came back with "Bob is it."

Because he was so ...so what? I sent him PUL and told him he was loved.  He asked me if I loved him?

I told him, "Yes."  And if I could see eyes on the other side, I would say his were twinkling.  Smiley

I then asked if he would like to go with me?  He agreed without hesitation.  I put out my hand.  He took it and then grabbed my wrist with his other hand.  I pulled him up beside me.  I asked his age.  He said, "Ninety-seven."  I asked what year it was and he said, "Nineteen oh three."

I felt him flirt with me.  I figured he was doing pretty good for someone who had been dead for a hundred nine years and was ninety-seven when he died.  I also figured it was probably the reason he lived so long.  I didn't ask any more questions and went straight to the park and the bench there.  When we got there he again asked if I still loved him? I gave him PUL and told him, "Yes."

We looked up and saw children running toward him.  He was happy to see them.  He joined them and I waved to him as I left for 'my place' 

When we got there, I thanked George and sat for a while thinking about the ease of this retrieval.  It was nice to know that humor survives on the other side.  Bob had a humor about him and a wit that eased the whole process.  I think humor is a part of love.  It is another part that makes us feel good.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.