Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Woman in Prayer with Loyal dog (Read 2935 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Woman in Prayer with Loyal dog
Dec 25th, 2012 at 1:48am

I started the retrieval in my usual way by going to 'my place' and asking for a helper.  Jen came forward.  I had not worked with Jen before and wondered if she was anything like the Jen I know on this side.  I told her to lead on and we flew to the city not too far from 'my place'.  (I had been shown the city in an earlier retrieval and had been surprised at how large it is.)  This day, we went only a little ways over the city.  We came down in a very crowed side street.  It had many walls and few doors.  It almost looked like the inside of a maze.  I usually get the impression of pink...sometimes yellow, but today it was pink walls.  Sitting in front of a door was a medium sized brown dog.  He looked at us as we went through the door but didn't bark or move from his spot.  Inside was a woman kneeling in prayer.  I didn't want to frighten her, so I called gently.  She turned showing fear.  I sent PUL and told her I wouldn't hurt her.  I continued to send PUL as I talked to her.  She calmed, and I asked her name.  She said what I thought was Karen.  I repeated the name to her and she said, "No, it was Care een or Kareen."  I have no idea of the spelling as I never had seen the name in print. I asked her age, and she said, "Fifty-seven."  I asked the year.  She said,"1927''.  I was surprised that it had been so long, as after all, she was praying.  I asked her if she would like to see a place with green grass and flowers.  She asked me if she could take her dog.  I told her to pick him up and take my hand.  Once I had her hand I pulled her and the dog close to me.  I figured any dog standing guard, waiting for so long deserved to see the park.  We landed in the park by a bench.  She put the dog down and I could see the worry on her face.  I told her the dog would stay with her.  My reasoning was the dog had stayed for such a long time, it probably would not leave her side.  About that time helpers came and she walked towards them.  The dog following.  I felt great compassion for them as they left.  I turned to Jen and we went back to 'my place'. 

Some of those I retrieve, I'm left feeling almost overwhelming compassion.  Others it is joy or happiness.  The feelings are usually a surprise.  Many times I feel little other than a job well done. 

I am always grateful for the helpers who have guided me on the retrievals.  I don't have a lot of interplay with them usually, but sometime they show me things I hadn't seen before and I usually learn something from them at that time.  For that I am grateful as well.

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Re: Woman in Prayer with Loyal dog
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2012 at 11:54am

Hey Baroness, from her point of view you're from the future, from your point of view she's from the past, yet as far as I know there's no time in the space you both met. She and her friend might have passed on recently from an incarnated point of view.

"Hello Karin, I'm from the year 2012, and I gotta say - you've aged well." Wink Anyways, nice read and she is probably grateful for you showing her there's more to explore.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Dec 26th, 2012 at 6:53pm

You are probably right.  I am new to soul retrieval (two and a half months) and still learning.  I try to do a retrieval everyday sometimes two.  I have been learning so very much.  I even retrieved an old man with a great sense of humor.  It was one of the more fun ones.  I wrote about this one because of the dog as I had not retrieved an animal up to this time.  Thanks for your comments.

Enjoy this wonderful day,
T'ressa

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 27th, 2012 at 2:48pm

I'd love to read about the fellow with the sense of humor if you would want to write about it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.