Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Colors 2 Retrievals (Read 2877 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Colors 2 Retrievals
Nov 29th, 2012 at 2:33pm

I usually start a retrieval with deep breathing after doing Reiki for myself and others.  I then go to 'my place'.  I stood on the edge of the terrace over-looking the sea at 'my place.  I have no fear of height.  I can fly now!  I asked for a helper.  He came and said his name was Paul.  I get different helpers each time.  Sometimes they repeat, but seldom twice in a row.  I wait for direction and follow my helper to whoever needs retrieval.  I see Pink.  I fly over the pink.  It is the color of pink bubble gum and looks like an ocean of pink goo.  I look around and see no one.  I hear someone call "Help".  I continue to look for someone.  I hadn't realized how high up I am.  I see someone waving and trying to stay afloat in the pink goo.  I fly above and ask her name.  She says Sylvia.  I ask if she would like to get out of there.  She says "Yes".  I reach down with one hand and then realize she is more stuck than one hand can pull.  I send PUL and reach with the other hand as well.  I pull.  She has grabbed my wrists and pulls herself up and around me.  We are both covered with pink goo.  I take her to the park.  We are met by several helpers.  She seems hesitant to go with them.  I tell her they will clean her up.  She finally agrees but turns back to wave.  I go back to "my place" and do a clearing, cleaning to get rid of the residue pink...what ever it is.

I wait until I see something again.  This time it is yellow-gold.  I fly into it and find I am over a beach.  Someone is on the yellow-gold beach, by the yellow-gold sea, under a yellow-gold sky.  I land near and say "Hello".  She says "Hello".  I ask her name.  She says something I have a hard time understanding.  I ask her where she is from and she says The Netherlands.  I asked her if she would like to go with me to where there is more colors than yellow-gold.  She asks me why she would want to leave.  I tell her there is so much more to see.  The green of the park, trees, and grass, the multi-color of the flowers, the blue of the sky.  She just looked at me indicating her comfort with the yellow-gold.  I again tell her of the blue sky and many colors of the flowers.  She finally agrees.  I take her to the park where she is met by helpers she knew.  She went with them happily.  I went back to "my place" and then opened my eyes.

I do not know what the colors mean except that I can see color very well in my mind.  I have no idea what the pink goo represented other than being sticky.  I accept it is something that is from the soul I'm retrieving.  But I am always surprised by what I see.

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Re: Colors 2 Retrievals
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2012 at 11:19pm

That's interesting, Baroness. I can see how a person might become mesmerized by their own or someone else's creation. In fact, today I was looking at a meditation video in which there was a scene of a golden horizon over golden waves, and I thought of your post.

I imagined a golden beach in front of the waves. It was quite pleasant, but then I imagined you appearing in front of me and describing the blue skies and green grass and the other wonders which are available to our fuller senses.

It is true that no matter how pleasant limitations might be, it is preferable to experience the boundless freedom of our true existence.

Not that it is wrong to linger in a pleasant place, but your retrieval illustrates that there are those who love us deeply who are waiting with open arms outstretched to lead us into the loving landscapes which are our destiny.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 30th, 2012 at 1:29am

Isee, you described what I feel when I do a retrieval of someone who is content so very well.  I am so glad I have helpers who direct me to those who need to be retrieved...that it is not my decision.  I feel if they bring me to a soul, then it is up to me to do what I can to bring that soul closer to learning more and feeling more love.  I think we continue to grow if we give ourselves the chance. 

After I did the first retrieval, I talked to my guides and asked if I was on the right path.  My guides can be sarcastic at times.  They answered, "What do you think?".

I told them I wanted them to not answer a question with a question.  I then asked, "If you were me, would you be doing the right thing?"

The answer came, "That would be me not you."

I told them, "I don't want to be wasting my time on something that isn't valid."

"What do you feel about it?".

"It excites me more than anything else."

"Well, then?"

"It isn't a waste of time."  I had my answer and as usual they made me come to my own conclusions.

The helpers on the other side are not my personal guides.  It is like they step back and let the others do the guiding.  I don't see my guides here.  I feel them and sometimes hear them.  On the other side, I see grey forms with a spot of light within.  Does everyone see and hear something different, or are there similar perceptions?

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Nov 30th, 2012 at 3:47am

I think for me it's different. Guides to me often appear in the image of still living
actors or actresses. Sometimes as working people like a fisherman's wife.

I probably question the purpose of my retrievals less. I seldom see much
of the Helpers, sometimes I don't see them at all. The light may be some
kind of Helper, sometimes.

Most of my questions are just not answered, but getting a question as answer
for a question happens to me too.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.