Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
First Retrieval (Read 2427 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

First Retrieval
Nov 28th, 2012 at 6:22pm

Hello, 

I'm new to all of this.  I was introduced to Bruce Moen's book about three months ago after telling a friend about an experience I had years ago after passing a very bad accident.  All of a sudden, I had a soul land in my lap as we were traveling up the highway.  I knew I had someone as I felt a very slight weight and many emotions that were not mine...feelings like fear, confusion, bewilderment, etc.  I called to my angels and guides and asked for help in guiding this confused soul to the light.  I kept telling the young man it was okay.  He was okay, to go with my friends and they would help him find the way.  I felt him lift from me and sent him with love.   It was the first time I sent my angels away from me.  I had never heard of soul retrieval much less knew what it was.  It just seem like the right thing to do at that time. 

I have since read Bruce's book and spent many hours going through the posts on this site.   About two months ago, I built 'my place' on the other side.  I have done about forty retrievals.  I judge the validity of them by the amount of surprises they give me.  Everyone is different but I always start from 'my place' with a helper.  I keep a record of all of them, so if any would like to read about them I would be happy to post some here.

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Re: First Retrieval
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2012 at 12:34am

Welcome, and yes, please do tell.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Colors
Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2012 at 2:53am

I start this retrieval with deep breathing after doing Reiki for myself and others.  I stood on the edge of the terrace over-looking the sea at 'my place.  I have no fear of height.  I can fly now!  I asked for a helper.  He came and said his name was Paul.  I get different helpers each time.  Sometimes they repeat, but seldom twice in a row.  I wait for direction and follow my helper to whoever needs retrieval.  I see Pink.  I fly over the pink.  It is the color of pink bubble gum and looks like an ocean of pink goo.  I look around and see no one.  I hear someone call "Help".  I continue to look for someone.  I hadn't realized how high up I am.  I see someone waving and trying to stay afloat in the pink goo.  I fly above and ask her name.  She says Sylvia.  I ask if she would like to get out of there.  She says "Yes".  I reach down with one hand and then realize she is more stuck than one hand can pull.  I send PUL and reach with the other hand as well.  I pull.  She has grabbed my wrists and pulls herself up and around me.  We are both covered with pink goo.  I take her to the park.  We are met by several helpers.  She seems hesitant to go with them.  I tell her they will clean her up.  She finally agrees but turns back to wave.  I go back to "my place" and do a clearing, cleaning to get rid of the residue pink...what ever it is.

I wait until I see something again.  This time it is yellow-gold.  I fly into it and find I am over a beach.  Someone is on the yellow-gold beach, by the yellow-gold sea, under a yellow-gold sky.  I land near and say "Hello".  She says "Hello".  I ask her name.  She says something I have a hard time understanding.  I ask her where she is from and she says The Netherlands.  I asked her if she would like to go with me to where there is more colors than yellow-gold.  She asks me why she would want to leave.  I tell her there is so much more to see.  The green of the park, trees, and grass, the multi-color of the flowers, the blue of the sky.  She just looked at me indicating her comfort with the yellow-gold.  I again tell her of the blue sky and many colors of the flowers.  She finally agrees.  I take her to the park where she is met by helpers she knew.  She went with them happily.  I went back to "my place" and then opened my eyes.

I do not know what the colors mean except that I can see color very well in my mind.  I have no idea what the pink goo represented other than being sticky.  I accept it is something that is from the soul I'm retrieving.  But I am always surprised by what I see. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.