Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Silver Fish (Read 2907 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Silver Fish
Nov 29th, 2012 at 11:07am

This is one of my favorite retrievals.  It proves to me we can create our own heaven and hell...sometimes at the same time.

Nov.19--Started with deep breaths.  Went to "my place".  I called for a helper and Jim came forward.  I told him to lead and I would follow.  We went for a short ways over a city and then changed direction.  Jim stopped after a bit, but I couldn't see anything.  I usually look for a rift in the clouds or fabric or whatever the grey is beneath me.  I did not see one.  I kept looking and finally saw a big fish, a very big fish all silver and fat.  (I relaxed more and tried to open more.)  I called out "Hello" a couple of times.  (Sometimes that helps with my 'sight')  Then I saw the fish was swimming in a stream. The water was moving very fast and there were a lot of fish.  I called again.  I saw a man in the middle of the stream fishing, but he couldn't catch those fish with the equipment he had, something like a fly rod, because the fish were as big as he was.  I asked his name.  He said something, but it was garbled and I had to ask a couple more times.  I finally understood it as Paulo.  I asked him how old he was and he said "54".  I asked what year it was and he said "1947".  I commented that he had been fishing for a long time.  I asked if he would like to get out of there and maybe go and get some fish to eat.  He actually thought about it.  I again asked if maybe he would like to go and  get a feast.  He finally agreed.  I reached out my hand, took his and went to the park.  We sat on a bench for a while.  I noticed he was still wearing waders.  Some helpers came.  He must have knew them as he was glad to see them. 

When he was involved with them, I headed back to "my place".  Once there I thought about Paulo's situation.  He must have been a fisherman and created the perfect setting with lots of fish, a beautiful stream, and then he made them too big to catch.  Both heaven and hell.  We are amazing. 

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Re: Silver Fish
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2012 at 12:00pm

That was quite a cool retrieval. Many of them I have retrieved don't seem
to be in distress either. They are often just bored.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2012 at 5:30pm

Many of the retrievals I have done are souls content with the existence they have created, but some of them are horrendous and need so much love.

IP Logged

Mandy

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Dec 18th, 2012 at 6:39pm

thank you for sharing this Baroness.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.