Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PE question on healing an "evil" alien (Read 13695 times)
PauliEffectt

ALK Member

PE question on healing an "evil" alien
Sep 24th, 2012 at 8:46am

I have a question. I wonder if there is any interested people, who would participate in
sending healing to an alien? I can't do this by myself by some reason. It has to be
done in a PE group. We have to do PE, TMI/Moen style.

I know little, what I know is this.

1. The Target Alien (TA) lives in another physical world, sort of a different Monroe Locale III.
2. The aliens of TA's species look like tall, slim albino creatures with big head, big black eyes,
    small mouths and noses, no hair.

3. The TA alien in question is physically alive.
4. My impression is that the TA is kept in sleep by its fellow aliens, because the TA is very "evil".

5. The physically living albino aliens are not afraid of this "evil" TA.
6. The I-There of the TA is concerned that no good transition can be made into the afterlife by the TA.

7. There is no hurry as I know of, we probably have several years before the TA makes the transition
from the physical into the nonphysical afterlife.

8. The albino aliens don't have our BST Focuses, meaning that they don't have religious beliefs in our sense,
but they can get stuck in something similar to Focus 23 - 26.

9. In order to help the TA's I-There and the TA itself, we need to be at least 4 persons in a PE who send
healing energy, happiness, PUL, Acceptance and positive energy to the TA. My guide recommended us
to be at least 6 persons, and 4 persons being the lower limit of PE participants.

The albino aliens have no connection with any human I-There, and most likely no connection to
the Monroe "Gathering".

There will be nonphysical albino aliens at the PE and we can step into them as they will function as our "bodies".
I've already done this when I visited their alien town by being inside an alien body, nonphysically.

When I encountered the TA, it scared me, because it looks so evil and has a very "evil" feeling
to it. I sent it some PUL and positive energy, but it wasn't enough or poorly performed.
In its current state the TA is kind of hibernated, but functions on some nonphysical level.

The TA is highly intelligent and may create some terrible problems in the lower Focus Levels
if it dies, possibly to the extent that it can't be retrieved.

Regarding the albino aliens emotions:

The albino aliens have much less emotions than humans. At the same time, compared to
humans, the albino aliens generally exhibit much less bad behaviour. They don't have
nearly the same amount of violence, conflicts and war-prone political leaders as us.

I wonder, is there any interest in doing a PE activity with the purpose of sending healing
energy to this "evil" TA?

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Re: PE question on healing an "evil" alien
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 9:42am

You can view a simple picture of what the nonphysical PE area looks like below.
The picture is not to scale, and the surroundings may also change on each new
visit. There may for example appear garden fencing to surround the PE region.

Most of the areas in white shall be viewed as lawns, grass lands or bush regions,
except for the interiors of the heavily framed buildings and the park pathways.

The item marked "House" is surrounded by a high dark green hedge and inside
the hedge one version of Vicky's Garden resides. The red dot is where I've met
most of the albino aliens in Vicky's Garden, and where a few PE sessions have
been done.

The other areas with a yellowish center (symbolizing the energy fountain), are PE
areas on sessions with more participants.

On sessions with more people the thick high hedge is gone and replaced by a
much lower and not so continously kept hedge, which is marked "low hedge"
in the picture. At times the low hedge can be completely gone and replaced
by the park surroundings.

The dashed black lines at the lower right part of the picture mark that there is
a hill at that area and behind the hill, the two alien greys were first seen by me,
one which I named A Edvin.

The waltz ballroom shall not be viewed as part of the setting, but rather
as a place we temporarily can move to, to start the energy flow going.
For example by dancing in the PE circle.

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #2 - Nov 8th, 2012 at 6:33pm

Greetings PauliEffectt.

I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier. I haven't been on the Afterlife Knowledge website very much lately. I just recently saw this message that you sent me. Thanks for the detailed map of the alien location.

My skills are very limited and as much as I would like to help, I don't think I'm capable yet. Outside of detailed dreams of exploration, I still can't master conscious control. I just had a dream last night that should have given me lucid control, but I failed again.

I had a dream that included elements that happened before, like seeing what I can best describe as an animated GIF occurring on a physical page of paper. I was actually telling another person in the dream that I had dreams of seeing an animated image on paper, but never in real life, while believing that dream to be real life. I had a great opportunity to realize I was in a dream, but failed again.

I'm working on trying to achieve astral travel, or better known as an out of body experience. My physical anchor is still too strong to be successful. I feel that this is an important step to achieve free exploration in higher focus levels. I'll post a message on the Afterlife Knowledge conversation board when I finally achieve success.

In the meantime, good luck with your efforts in helping any E.T. entities.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2012 at 7:57pm

The thread for the PE (done in Oct. 2012) is -> here. Follow-up -> here and related retrievals.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.