Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
request healing for mother (Read 5879 times)
isee
Ex Member

request healing for mother
Jun 29th, 2012 at 9:17am

If anyone would like to participate in some prayers, meditations, good thoughts, etc. for my mother, who is quite ill in the hospital after major surgery, and who is also fighting cancer, I respectfully ask for your help. Many thanks.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Re: request healing for mother
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 3:26pm

Will do.

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2012 at 8:59am

Thank you channel, and any others who have participated here. I am grateful. Unknown to me, my mother was released from the hospital the night before I made this request. She is home now, exactly as I had asked in private, before making this additional request for your help.

In any case, your thoughts are appreciated, and there is a lot of healing to do, as she is being treated for cancer. I thought you'd like this update. I am very happy that she is home.

Oh, I forgot to mention, she had been so ill, last I heard, that she had been in isolation, with a really low white blood cell count, and she had not been able to have visitors, etc. So, this was a surprise to me, a swift change and then a release from the hospital. So, things can change very fast, any of you who might be in a similar position. They can turn right around under the right circumstances -- don't lose hope.

IP Logged

messenger30

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2012 at 7:53am

If tonight I gain lucidity in dream I will cast a healing white light upon your mother to be recovered.

However, definitely tonight I will pray for your mother's health.

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2012 at 11:54am

Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts. Progress is being made.

They were previously unable to operate at all but the doc is now just awaiting the right time, sometime soon, perhaps. There have been some complications, which are finally resolved. They were very serious complications, but I was able to be there in person to assist, which means a lot to me.

I continue to ask for her "miracle" which I believe can happen.
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2012 at 1:26pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 29th, 2012 at 12:45pm

This tumor has been successfully removed the day before yesterday. I received the news yesterday.

Thank you for your prayers. I am hopeful that any other complications may be brief and of little concern.

I am so thankful that this very good woman, who has spent so much of her time taking care of others, is on the path to healing.

I understand that there is a time and place for everything, so that if it is a person's time, that is it. And that is also okay.

But, I believed that this could have a successful outcome for a continuing presence in this life, and I truly appreciate your good wishes and your prayers.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #6 - Oct 3rd, 2012 at 4:59pm

I will add my thoughts and healing for your mom

Matthew

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.